China gets it

China gets it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3j9ixjEWET8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can't wait for China to conquer the world

lmao

oh no they gave actual useful advice

Ah china, while I don't agree with you on the economic axis I have to say your somewhat based.

reality is raycis

based China. China is full speed ahead on getting eugenics up to mass scale while the West is still trying to figure out what pronouns to use.

>england seeks apology for the truth

Pottery

Sounds like pretty sound advice for anywhere in the world actually

Is a good advice.

Everyday I regret not staying in China. Coming back to the US was a mistake.

Wtf were you thinking?

A country willing to tell it like it is. How refreshing.

Around the Brit, watch your shit

Well I just want to con-

[USER WAS SENT TO RE-EDUCATION FOR THIS POST]

>racism is reality meme

...or could it be that the racist ideas perpetuated by the idiots who wrote that guide is the reason for all this unnecessary race tension? Woah...

think of all the rich cultural experiences they'll miss out on by following that horrible, racist guide.

CHINA NUMBA 1

but it's fucking right

you don't want to go into these areas

Based chinks.

What so FACTS are racist now are they ??? what a fucking stupid time to be alive, I've never known such an idiotic era as current year, it's all dog shit.

Ebin

well it's the truth

Imagine if the whole world told the truth like this.

Like rape?

No

They care about their people.

lmao reminds me of Microsofts "avoid ghetto" feature.

This is from a Chinese company. The communist Chinese government censors anything potentially harmful to the government, which is not 'telling it like it is'.

It's a shame the Chinese will never accept Laowai.

If they take over it'll be hysterical seeing them execute the Liberals en masse

like they give a shit about some whining baizuo

Your personal safety is unimportant compared to IMPORTANT issues like diversity.

>"China hate thread, soulless uncreative chinks, chin chao choo choo, dicklets"
>"W-wait, they are Nazis too? Hell yeah, based China"

No

I believe you mean "cultural enrichment", my boy.

No, they wrote that guide because they're not delusional twats who deny reality because it conflicts with their ideology

FBI crime stats kinda back this stuff up, so no

A country full of non-whites is not supposed to be safe. China gets it.

I've lived here for years and white only areas can be dangerous in London.

It's true and the should avoid those areas. Fuck Pakis and fuck their fee fees.

how do we protect chinese women from british men Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=3j9ixjEWET8

>China tells the truth
>REEEEEEEEE RACISM

its not racist - they're just referring to spaces, not people

>implying Sup Forums is one person

>Sup Forums is one person

>White only

Condemned by whom? Some western retards? Chinese honestly couldn't give less shit about their opinion, it's just funny how they think that everyone in the world shares their conception of "racism","xenophoby", "misogyny" and other bullshit. Chinese have heir own fucking civilization and their own values, westtards should just shut up honestly.

wtf i love china now

t r i p s confirm the fact

If I hated a race, I might campaign to flood all of their countries with millions of people that are not their race, and tell everyone to "mix in", until no people of that kind were left. If anyone objected, I would scream the R-word! at them and get them fired from their jobs.

If I hated a certain race, I might do that, but I am not doing that. Anti-whites are doing it to White people in all & only White countries.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

nobody like noisy violent trashy groups of niggers. why doesn't don lemon film all his episodes with groups of niggers in the background talking over him and trashing his studio? everyone knows niggers ruin everything and are angered by things like peace, law, order, cleanliness, quietness.

He's got a point - this only perpetuates racism. Even if it's partly true, it does nothing to bring our communities closer together, and only pushes them further apart.

WHY DO YOU KEEP POSTING OLD AS FUCK SHIT STOP

Of course white only areas are dangerous. They don't want your brown ass there Ahmed.

The places you can't afford, racist pleb.

this. let's nuke africa.

(you)(you)(you)

What concern should a chinese travel magazine have for the communal bonds of londons no-go zones?

chyna y u no like our diversity? its ow stwength u fokin retawds! :(((

fpbp

you don't need to be genius for this, which tells a lot about westerners

Hahahahhaha

>it does nothing to bring our communities closer together
and it's not supposed to
it's supposed to protect tourists from being robbed, murdered or raped

Yeah, so I've heard.

kek

what does fpbp mean? Do you speak English nigger?

>being this new
disgusting

how do you make the text green like that?

China is hilarious. Remember when they forced Muslims in China to sell alcohol in their establishments?

Fucking lurk more you absolute faggot.

wow, how do you post?

@138636523
how do i do the blue linky thing

Who said I want to be closer to shitskins and niggers?

When PoC read shit like this, it only makes them dislike the people who wrote it more. Prejudice is a two way street to hatred, two wrongs don't make a right etc. Stuff like this could actually make those slighted (Indians, Pakistanis, black people) more likely to attack Chinese tourists, thus perpetuating this ugly cycle.

>Don't take safety precautions, goy.

Racist is a wierd way to spell realistic

Japan would be infinitely better

China treats its people like ants and they have been brainwashed fully into submission

Lol, I was here when prajeet talked about designated shitting streets you faggots. I was here when Greeks weren't white. I don't know all your nigger talk though. Can someone who is not a complete autist tell me what fpbp means?

So just like the UN and Israel, then?

you do it by lurking more

Go to China and tell them that. Enjoy being detained and deported.

shove some niggers up ur anus

so thats what the world looks like when its not under the tyrany of political correctness

Japan is too cucked hardware wise.
China has the manpower and nukes. would love to upload my blue eyes into their database so at least one part of me lives on in the uberchink reich

So you're saying the reason shitskins are violent rapists is because we called them violent rapists and not because of all the violence and rape?

>Implying America won't fight China
That's pretty much the guarantee now that Russia and US are calming down

> It's racist to protect your countrymen

No, China has it right. Just like any liberal would agree that the NAACP issuing a travel warning for blacks to not go to St.Louis was correct.

FFS if it walks like a duck and it talks like a duck, right?

They could just try to prove them wrong instead.

But they can't. They're animals, I guess.

well I'm a "PoC" and I don't give a shit
if it's true, it's true, they're not talking about me personally

do you really think someone stating facts to warn and protect tourists is gonna make me attack people?

jesus christ you're dumb

For once China wasn't a faggot.

They are still faggots.

>white only areas can be dangerous in London.
I agree. Falling into a parallel dimensions is quite dangerous and could tear your physical existence apart, so I would recommend it.

The Chinks should have colonized Africa instead of Europeans. They might actually control the population instead of being cucks and allowing it to blow up to 4 billion.

how is patriotism faggotry?
don't snitches get stitches?

>You should just love everyone. Because if you don't be nice to everyone they will kill you.

Perhaps these people in question are unstable individuals that I would prefer to avoid when provided that option.

how is telling the truth racist?

wait lemme guess, a jew wrote this article.

GB2Reddit

Sorry mate, but avoiding areas that are predominantly black or asain is just solid advice. Chinese people are often oblivious to what western countrues are acrually like, and think all westerners are white and friendly.

But hey if you want to walk around the black estates with a pocket full of money and an expensive camera, be my guest.

They're absolutely right. Maybe the MPs want them to clarify they mean fuzzies and pakis.

>protect chinese women from british men Sup Forums?
That's like trying to protect beats from honey.
Asian chicks fucking love getting bleached.

t. Brit