Saw this on my Facebook timeline. How do people like this actually exist?

Saw this on my Facebook timeline. How do people like this actually exist?

Some but not as many as Sup Forums would have you believe

Why do they have to take pronouns and use them gramatically incorrectly? "They" is supposed to refer to multiple people.

FUCKING A WHITE GOY

I hate nazi fags but I need y'all to take back 'Volk' so these trannies stop saying 'folks' instead of people every time they speak.

>some degenerate said something silly on the internet

how about don't bring that shit here?

Where the fuck do you live man. I've only ever seen shit like this on Sup Forums

i have no dog in this fight but 'they' is grammatically correct as a singular pronoun in some contexts, mainly when the subject is abstract.

Example:

"If a person does not know how to swim, they should wear a life jacket before getting on a boat."

Communist (((shills))) talking to each other.

Literally just creep on any young Jewish person's Facebook page. It's a rabbit hole of cultural Marxism. One of them literally told me that the coming Messiah would be a Communist dictator who would overthrow all the governments of the world.

>This is unacceptable.
>Full stop.
>I was aggressively misgendered

Meanwhile, China is pushing for preimplantation genetic screening to become a standard procedure for pregnancies

I've read the grammar books.
In that context, "they" may be easier on the tongue, but "he or she" is the correct way to say it.

post it uncensored, fuck these people

I want everyone to address me as "the right honorable king of the universe" why cant i file a human rights complaint.

>YOU HAVE MUST THINK AND SPEAK IN A WAY THAT I LIKE

People realized how good catfishing works on the internet and wanted some of that free girl status in their real lives, too.

But there it is - it flows as intelligible language so there isn't really any reason to ridicule it (outside of being a pedant).

Idk. I generally don't get worked up over pronouns and will do my best to honor people's wishes, but I won't lie and say that I can do it with a straight face.

The poster is actually a biological female.

For the record, I have nothing against Jewish people as a whole, but this kind of stuff is a very dangerous cultural element in their community.

This
I shitpost about kikes but that's entirely satire, like everything else I post
But really, this stuff is dangerous

>how do people like this actually exist?
Hysterical condemnation of anyone who criticizes them by society's major institutions

Sort of off topic but did anyone record the Charlottesville town hall from last night that was composed of Jews and blacks shrieking

Praise you

What happens is nice normies will indulge these lunatics for as long as they can but will eventually give up. It's like having a friend who is depressed and whinges about everything, sooner or later people will just avoid that person.

She's not a bad person dude, just very confused. I censored her name because I didn't want to make this thread a personal army request.

They is a legit third-person pronoun for a single person. The real grammatical/logical error is that trannies and gender snowflakes are specifying third person pronouns which are typically only used in their absence, or uncommonly when excluding them from a conversation(Alex is standing next to Billy, and says to Craig, "He and I are going to Danny's after work" in reference to Billy, even though BIlly is present and aware). Typically when these tranny language police are present, you only speak to them or about them with first- or second-person pronouns, which are I, we, us, and you, your, yours. They almost have a leg to stand on with written social media and videos online, but verbally face-to-face it's an embarrassing lack of practical grammar usage and a need for attention.

Nor did I want to make this a "Jew bashing" session, because frankly ascribing blame to a group like that is dangerous and irresponsible. I wanted to talk about the dangers of cultural Marxism and the LGBTQ ideology.

>three women and a gay jew
Sup Forums was right again

It's crazy how loud they are.

You would think they were 15% of the population.

I had to stop watching. I was getting such a headache from that.

It really was monkey see monkey do and "oy vey - the whites are evil" over and over again.

"He" is the proper pronoun unless writing or speaking specifically about girls, women, or boats and ships.

because we've eliminated bullying and retards don't get trained to keep their mouths shut

>white goy
Wew.

>mfw I know a Levi Roose who isn't a pedantic gay jew & is pretty much the opposite of image related
It's like a sci-fi show or cartoon where two people have comically similar names but are from different dimensions

>white goy

Ebonics (a.k.a. "AAVE") may flow to some ears, but it remains bad English. "Sounds right" does not mean it is right or acceptable.

>2017
>using (((Facebook)))

Fucking neck yourself you filthy degenerate.

>"Sounds right" does not mean it is right or acceptable
when enough people do it, the dictionaries change it. Lies become law!

neat. they've finally created a social setting where someone might have a chance to refer to their pronouns at all.

>using goybook

This is what angers me the most, honestly. The West is going to fall behind because of (((feelings)))

They are not real people.

They are soulless, spiritless machines who eat, sleep, shit, and talk. They cannot fathom what it means to be an individual because they are possessed by an abusive virus ideology that seeks to control and destroy everything that entails humankind.

Sometimes, you cannot drag them out unwillingly. Instead, it is better to push them into the void: let the go all the way with their foolishness, even if it brings them to the brink of death.

>literally describing how language evolves

It's a dialect. It may sound like stupid monkey english to people who are educated but it's still a dialect all the same.

Don't be a faggot. Post "dude cool your tits"

Nah it's correct because the gender of the statement is ambiguous. "They" can be used as a pronoun because the statement is not referring to a he or she. If you are speaking about a specific person whose gender you know, you say he or she. If we couldn't use "they" as a singular pronoun in this way then we would never be able to refer generally to people whose gender we don't know.

"They" can be used in this way regardless of whether the subject is singular or plural.

"Frank"--> "He"
"Susan"-->"She"
"Someone" or "people" -->"They"

haha no I don't want her to unfriend me. I prefer to see all the crazy stuff she posts.

>still having a faceberg
call them a faggot kike and be done with it

So you're saying Azn gf stocks are still rising?

You're pretty much right, but it should be emphasised that singular "they" is appropriate only when the gender is unknown. Specifically asking to be referred to as "they" implies you think of yourself as neither male nor female.
Interestingly enough, nobody ever mentions this, because it would completely invalidate the "I'm a real woman" tranny crowd (most of which have a dick, and maybe 5% of which could pass for a woman).
From a grammatical point if view, as bullshit as they may be, "xir" and all that garbage are much better than "they". But then again, by not wanting to use "normal" pronouns you're pretty much saying you're not a real woman/man.