Spanking a Disobedient Child

Spanking Chidren..

(Your Own Children.. Not other Peoples.)
(Spanking as a Discipline Device, not as a Sexual Fetish.)

Are you for it, or against it?

Why? Do you have studies to support your claim?

I spank my wife and my children when they misbehave and deserve it.

I think niggers do that, it's better to educate your children, there's really no need to spank them. Unless they are niggers.

I spank my daughter only with my dick

BuddyBands!
"The sauce you can have, but the secret? She's-a mine!"

no golden man no care

Niggers BEAT their kids and use other more or less sick abusive means. Spanking is ok tho. Millenials are proof what happens if you don't use some physical force on kids sometimes.

>Are you for it, or against it?
For however it is only as long as beating my wife is legal.

If i can't beat my wife/girlfriend then you should not be able to beat your child as it is hypocrisy (women are grown children).

yeah but beating children lower IQ

>4400
Reasonable digits

I only spank the wife after a discussion has had no effect. And I'm good at it because I'm English. Children should not be spanked at all.

you train a child to know what's right by punishing him when he does something wrong and rewarding him when he does something wrong. It's very simple even dogs understand it

Why reward a kid for doing something wrong? Are you a nigger or what?

>tfw you wished Kelly Kapowski was in Showgirls, but horseface got the gig and Tiffani did Playboy anyway but still

Also, Lopez was banging them with his sharpay surely?

How is this funny? Get a fucking government. God, I hate people like you. Just reading your comment makes me sick.

The GET is 00. The 44 is meaningless.

your jew-puppet government is a joke

100% in favour. I got spanked and I'm none the worse for it.

If you teach respect early on you can calm a child down with a stern look.

No hitting.

It really depends on the genetics of yourself and your wife. If the parents are high-IQ intellectuals, then the children will be intelligent and orderly. If the parents are meth-addled hobos who can't into algebra, then the kids will need to be whipped in order to keep them from getting into trouble.

BROWNED

>gotis

My retarded single mother beat and spanked me. I've been dead inside since 3 years old.

I was spanked and believe it's okay to do, as long as you aren't tormenting them, causing psychyological harm (aka going to hit them to make them flinch but not actually hitting them over and over, etc), physical marks, or not using it in excess in general.

a slight tap on the backside if you child does something stupid like run out into the road or if they are a total little shit then spank on.

parents who mollycoddle their little angel and let them get away with everything turn their little angel into a big cunt