7 black people working for London council

>7 black people working for London council
>used their positions to defraud over £1m over 10 years

Fuck I hate multiculturalism. These animals have zero ability to function in a modern society. They will destroy everything, from pulling down statues to spiralling crime to child abuse to corruption.

Even the DailyMail article doesn't allow comments because they know what it will be. Fuck these people.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4812848/Seven-benefit-chiefs-masterminded-10-year-1m-fraud.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not surprised it's always minorities that get hired for council jobs. They care more about diversity than getting people to do a good job.

Give them an inch, and they'll take a mile.

OP = Batman Logic.
>When you legally rob the country and its savers of value by keeping Interest rates low and printing taxpayers money to give to your banker mates.

>Muh no stealing when muh suits and muh white

Pro-Tip
>Spot the leaf.

Have you read Rotten Boroughs in Private Eye magazine? Constant white middle-classes robbing from us

yes niggers are awful. this is not news.

Jews are not white. I spot at least a few in there.

Please circle the Jews.

This is normal in Africa.

Black people in government tend to be frauds by default. Hell, governments these days are criminal organisations that justify anything to steal more taxmoney from the people earning it.

Niggers are almost always diversity hires, just look at this retard who is a fucking US SENATOR: youtube.com/watch?v=cesSRfXqS1Q

I see 2 that might not be Jews, the rest definitely are.

>private eye
>run by an pompous sjw

I don't read that trash

Yup. Corruption is literally in their DNA. They CANNOT be trusted

If you can't even trust the You Gonna Get Raped guy who can you trust?

This. Get that organ from any date in the last 94 years, rotten boroughs is brimming with it

>1million over 10 fucking years
Westerners are so cucked even their corruption is low energy.

wow what an utter disgrace.

black people, stealing, bears, shitting in woods.

What else did they expect?

>thread about how jews have a SD of IQ above whities
>jews are white too reeeeeeeeee
>they were europeans reeeeeeee
>muh empathy and values
>check mate jews

Of course corruption is everywhere, but why is it so high with certain communities?

Black people are stopped and searched more often by police because they say it works. They should also be checked on more in professional places, they should be seen as high risk in relation to the statistics.

>negros on London council
SHIIIET did London turn into Detroit that quickly?

>implying Jews themselves don't call themselves white when it suits their needs or they want to politically attack whites as a whole
They invented the tactics they might as well suffer from it, too. Of course, you tend to forget there are different types of Jews as it is.