TRUMP ISNT USING TELEPROMPTERS TONIGHT. ITS HAPPENING!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EZNgoYjbIRI
newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/
snopes.com/was-hillary-clinton-offered-a-plea-deal-in-server-investigation-in-august-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kh7cTdoGaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good, I like his simple speeches best. He talks from the heart unlike Obama. Trump seems vested in impressing us often but when he isn't he is very authentic for a political.

He's gonna expose obama as an indonesian.

Cool but I'm about tired of hearing about what he is going to do instead of seeing it get done when your party controls every branch of government

I hope he debuts a new linguistic killshot tonight

Hillary and Obama will be named tonight.

Hillary got the death penalty. Obama is going to prison for life.

Kenyan

2 words. Birth Certificate.

1 man. Arpaio.

Why is the president having a rally?

When's the speech?

No....He's indonesian.

Oh God I hope it won't be 'fake news' all the time...

To announce that Obama is going to prison of course.

Mueller has always been on Trumps team

It's not happening tonight. What do you think that "mysterious package" at the White House earlier today was about, if not to act as a warning from the Deep State?

They found out that he was doing his speech without a teleprompter and they 'delivered' that 'gift' to the WH. This is literally how they play.

Still waiting....

Last week Sup Forums swore Hillary would be in jail by Monday evening

She is in jail. It just hasnt been announced yet.

>He only has to say 14 words
>Yuuuuge
>Bigly
>Fake News
>MAGA

This guy is giving me blue balls.

Hmm, I don't believe you

I want to believe. I really do.

Trump with teleprompters is best Trump. Can't wait to tune in tonight.

>no teleprompters != fun

Wait, that's wrong. No teleprompters == fun.

why the birth certificate now?
i've been out of the loop for the past couple days.

*without

lolno

Joe Arpaio is getting pardoned. Remember a few years back he found 9 points of forgery in the birth certificate. It's because Obama wasn't born in the US. He's not eligible to be president.

That's not all he is

same thing.

>Hillary and Obama will be named tonight.
>Hillary got the death penalty. Obama is going to prison for life.

All kidding aside, imagine the CAT 9K chimpout that would occur if he literally walked up to the mic and said that.

He's not actually bin laden is he?

this as hard as I can

He's gonna call out the you know (((whats))).

All sand niggers look the same to me

>obama
>osama
connect the dots user

is there a comfy Sup Forums stream?

Bin laden never existed, just a photoshopped terrorist version of Obama.

you fools. Obama is a CIA experiment. osama is the original clone.

|||china|||

It was last December. Media blackout.

He's gonna call Kim Jong Un a manlet with a 3 inch nuclear missile.

Cap this

youtube.com/watch?v=EZNgoYjbIRI

There's a livestream, Trump landing atm.

This TBQHWYF

i thought it said no teleporters tonight

nothing personal kid

Good, I like when he's genuine to himself.

I'm ready for the shitshow. Show me your HAPPENING Face!

> Implying Congress isn't full of globalists

I would get in business of assisting the government if that were the case.

The only thing I want to hear about is locking them up.

The shit that has been going on is fucking criminal.

LOCK THEM UP

what time? how many bongs and bings?

Awesome!!!!

this

He's essentially done everything he has the power to do to complete what he promised. Everything else now rides on the power of Congress. You have to think of it as the pressure being pushed on Congress now. If they don't do anything, they will be further vilified and will make Trump look good along with bolstering his supporters. I mean, it really is riding on Congress at this point for any further work to be done. So write your congressman.

Can I roll some digits for that. Would be fucking awesome

>*without
What did he mean by this???

I hope he marches Hillary, Podesta, Weiner, Abedin, Awan, etc out on stage in shackles for "rehabilitation"

This The repubes are possibly worse than the dems. Imagine the dirt/blackmail. Just look at Songbird, for starters. Am I the only one hoping these creeps go down just as hard as the dem Wassermans of politics? Literally the uniparty.

He's going to resign.

CHECK 'EM

no, he isn't.

get cucked

Hillary / DNC / Obama's DOJ / Comey will be called out tonight. There is a reason Democrats have not been out in the public. Mueller is our guy. Trump has the winning hand.

newsmax.com/Newsfront/ed-klein-hillary-plea-bargain/2017/08/08/id/806488/

>Snope's does not say it is false.

snopes.com/was-hillary-clinton-offered-a-plea-deal-in-server-investigation-in-august-2017/

Trump is an embarrassment to the United States. All other countries laugh at us because of this clown.

LOL

There's no Bannon to write his speeches anymore.

Did the media tell you that? Get out of your echo chamber.

youtube.com/watch?v=_Kh7cTdoGaQ
frog god makes it so

trump doesn't want a teleprompter because he knows how much he'll stumble due to the massive boos from his """fans"""
this rally he has to address
>bannon
>afghanastan
>wall
there's no way he's making it out of this with cheers

All jokes aside, anyone else regret voting for Trump now?

>All other countries laugh at us

So?

I love that you hate our president. I love knowing that many leftwing faggots are miserable all day long, then at night they're just as miserable as when they awoke. The only peace that comes is when you're asleep.

Once a month, in your dreams, there is Trump. I love this perfect day.

No.

I still have some patience left.

There was no other option.

miller writes the speeches you MONG

NEW TIE
>NEW TIE
NEW TIE
>NEW TIE

No Elephant man. No reason to regret voting for him, there never will be.

this

>Am I the only one hoping these creeps go down.

No, no you're not. It's only a matter of time.

Some anti-Trumpers are just naive. They think the way to win against corrupt, violent, scum is to take the high road. Others are actually part of the scum. Those are the scalps I want to see.

hes not saying anything important and you are paid by trump tower to hype a rally of a man whos losing all his support

SAD!

What I'd give to have an authentic politician like that here. Who didn't need speeches written by professional PR consultants, or repeated the same practiced virtue signaling sentence over and over and over again.

Trump might sound a bit dumb sometimes, but as did Obama when he dropped the teleprompters.

Obama nailed it with his charisma to begin with, but he never swayed away from the teleprompters and gave his people an authentic look at who he was. And it got old really fast.

There is a complete government wide crackdown / raid ongoing to round up all communist subversives that will be 98% finished by the time POTUS returns home.

But why is he organizing those campaign rallies? Campaign is over, no other president done that before i think. Whats the point?

THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SHILLS AND PEOPLE WITH SOULS

WE DO THIS FOR FREE

THAT WHY WE WIN

TOUGHT LUCK KIDDO

So are you saying that Obama's teleprompter is now unemployed because of Trump?

WHITE MAN KEEPING THEM DOWN

Several hours from now, lad.

These people think Bannon was a God among men. Bannon literally called the alt-right clowns. They assumed Bannon was our guy, and he was on many things, but not everything. Trump is not a white nationalist either, but he is aware of what is going on and why whites feel the way they do. I voted for Trump. I also do not expect his agenda as President be completed within 8 months, as that is idiotic. These other people talk about the "wall not being built", is also idiotic. That was never going to happen in 8 months, but it is at the beginning stages and it will be under construction by this time next year. Anyone who talks about the wall not getting build are unaware of what is actually going on, and the process is currently ongoing, the wall is in its early stages. Our debt is already down, illegal aliens, etc. Supreme court is in order and the new immigration bill will be amazing, and it will get passed.

No we don't

Goodness, user. That isn't a shallow thing to be saying at all... :3

>projecting this hard
lol you're the one getting paid
well, maybe not. you already wasted over a billion dollars on shilling and failed.

Good. Did you watch him trying to read off the teleprompters last night? That was painful. He can barely even read.

BANNON IS A ISRAELI SHILL LOOK IT UP

when will the speech be? found nothing about a speech today.

Phoenix Arizona rally look it up

>Been reading every newspaper every morning for 20 years to find out if anyone's talking shit about him
>Can barely read

Yeah

>Not Understanding How An Expansive Political Agenda Takes Place In A New Administration, The Post.
Trump is stuck in the caretaker role at this point. His congressional allies are paralyzed and his congressional opposition is contemptuous. Biggest thing to go through government in his term will be debt limit expansions.

There won't be a teleprompter because he can't read the prompts anymore after looking at the eclipse

no I laugh at you because youre entirely controlled by jews. oh wait we all are.

>muh trollz