Black Syrian refugees destroy Hotel and demand money

youtube.com/watch?v=SbI7ZOaku2Q

WHY IS THIS FUCKING ALLOWED REEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbI7ZOaku2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is it allowed to let these people live in poverty while europeans wake up in their silk blankets and eat steak everyday?

These people have families torn by war, go live in a refugee camp if you want to feel the pain they go through every day.

Show some fucking respect.

BECAUSE THEY ARE REFUGEES YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER THEY SHOULD BE IN AFRICA

Exactly, they're refugees. You don't get to decide what happens to someone escaping war.

Fuck them and their lives. Their problems aren't the first worlds problem. And even if we did cause them, guess what? Fuck em', they're not worth that much.

>shoot someone in the chest
>what do you mean im responsible for shooting you?

Our entire justice system is literally setup to make sure that if you cause someone problems you are held accountable for it, dumbass.

>give money to niggers to build farms
>they end up trashing them
im sure it's all whiteys fault theyre so god damn stupid in their own fucking countries

Because we aren't owed anything. Europeans have stuff because we fought for it, and it's a shame we are not giving it away because of sentimentalism.

>the individual is responsible for what the corrupt government does as instructed by international bankers

Of course they are all 20+ adults, no women or childrens, "refugee" they call them

Yo dumbass, we're not talking about how the American justice system works, we're talking about a bunch of poor unfortunates who don't hold western values are changing America, Canada, Australia and Western Europe for the worst. If you want to give up your income and home to a bunch of Syrian goat fuckers then go right ahead, but don't give people shit for not holding the same belief.

Why should I give a shit? Their problem, get the fuck out of my country and fix your own god damn problems.

Also they ALL have iphones.

Since when fucking war refugees who flew from poverty have a iphone with internet connection?

Paid for by the government, what do you think?

how the fuck is a pajeet a refugee?
where did he come from?

Kalergi Plan Goys
You just have to think about that everyone of them costs around 1000 dollars a month, money which they get, plus their healthcare, which costs millions, plus trying to integrate them into the workforce which costs millions plus language lessons, which takes years and millions
Its just a waste of money, those people cant stay here
If we take them, we have to take everyone
Where do you draw the line?
In my opinion, we should only take the people from Syria
And
The united states have to give money in order to support them, because they are the ones, why they flee
America fucked up, because they want their oil, which is illegal and in terms of morality also not okay, and it cant continue like that
That you kill every president because he does not want a rothshild bank or give you his oil or let you build a pipeline
You killing gadaffi started all this crap
You have to take responsibility for your actions, its not only the fault of the europeans for letting them in, but also from you for creating this situation
Either way
I would rather go 1938 again and kick every one who is not white out, but that wont work
We now have to work to redpill the normies so that the jews cant get through with the kalergi plan

Because YOURRRR COUNTRY CAUSED THEIR FUCKING PROBLEMS

Their problems are nobody else's. Only theirs. If they want clean cloths, fresh food, a place to sleep, or whatever the fuck, they must work for it. The only people who owe them anything are the people who tore their country apart; for that your government is to blame, Amerishit

I WANT
THE BROWN PEOPLE
AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEE

You dont get to be the reason someones home gets destroyed and then absolve yourself from responsibility. Fuckin entitled piece of shit. Nice strawman

Sage.

Really? Can you name any period in recorded history in which the middle east or africa was stable?

Absolutely. Before american intervention.

>Black Syrian refugees

You do know there are no native blacks in Syria, right?

Ah yes, because America has only been arround since 1776. And there was around 100 years worth of internal struggles after that. So the middle east was a completely peaceful and prosperous nation before the 1800s. No wars or terrible shit happening there at all.

for every single one of these refugees that we import, we could save 5 or more in their own or neighbour countries, cost wise that is. so all we really do is invite them here to feel good about ourselves and ignore the other 5 or more people that need help aswell, a very selfish desire if you ask me, not helpful at all, all just feels :^)

>Black syrian

I didn't know that Syria is in africa

Glad you understand.

>You dont get to be the reason someones home gets destroyed and then absolve yourself from responsibility
What the fuck did any of us do to the refugees you stupid cunt? Just because they got their home destroyed, doesn't mean they can come to Europe and fuck everything up while expecting some sort of payment for simply existing. Fucking tard
>Fuckin entitled piece of shit
How am I entitled exactly? Is this because I'm trying to "absolve" myself of any responsibility for what your government has done? Stupid cunt, why should anybody have to support their parasitic lifestyles if they didn't do anything to them?

Care to explain what was going on in the 7th century in the middle east? I seem to recall an Islamic Caliphate raping, pillaging, murdering, then taking captives as slaves roughly 1,000 years before America existed.

I'm pretty sure that they are just low-IQ subhumans who want to parasite off of a high-IQ population.

>What the fuck did any of us do-
YOU INVADED THEIR FUCKING TERRITORY ILLEGALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit you are so fucking retarded!!! How exactly are refugees starving in camps affecting ANYONE in Europe?!?!?! Go back to living your luxurious life! Some people actually have problems.

Care to explain what was going on everywhere in the world during the 7th century?

Its the fucking 7th century. Everyone was barbaric, learn some history before you speak on mayters you dont understand.

Yeah okay im gunna juat blindly trust some made up chart because you posted it.

If blacks are so stupid what about that black astrophysicist? Hes a black man and also and astrophysicist so your argument is invalid.

What about the Ottoman Empire which was around from the 13th century to the 19th century? They did a whole shit ton of conquering and murdering hundreds of years before America existed.

>YOU INVADED THEIR FUCKING TERRITORY ILLEGALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not even American you fucking retard.
>Some people actually have problems.
Of course, and if they want to live a decent life in Europe you should at least work. Fucking retard, no citizen owes them anything. Take your dispute to the kike-controlled neocons in your government.

Hang yourself tonight, user.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Syrian""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Those are west africans not Syrians

Hans...

These lines are vague, can I get more context? The hotel was paid for by italians? Why did they destroy the hotel, because they were holding the hotel ransom?

>Black
>Syrian

Yeah man, fuck borders n sheit.

god dammit.

Dude if you have nothing positive to say about refugees then just shut the fuck up

What an insufferable faggot you are
Have you figured out yet that no one here agrees with your lying deceitful morality?

You get what your earn you cretin. They are living from the charity of italian people and still spit on them.
Go die in a fire, leftist scum.

African apes.

Whats insufferable is the fact that people are suffering for something they didnt do and you just want to make their suffering worse. Get help.

WHAT CHARITY???? A FUCKING PLASTIC BAG FOR A TENT AND A LOAF OF BREAD SOMETIMES????
WOW THANK YOU FOR YOUR GENEROSITY THEYRE LIVES ARE PERFECT NOW.

DISGUSTING!!

When did we invade Africa?
All I know we've done is give Africa billions in aid money and food

>black syrian refugees

SYRIANS ARE NOT BLACK

Your not even that good of a troll, how you get so many retards to reply?

>what is slavery

Holllyyyyyyy fuck you are fucking so stupid it hurts.

I got you to reply, faggot.

Fuck you, you insensitive prick. You could have been born in Africa just as easily

To be precise: not the government, but the taxpayers.

THIS SO FUCKING MUCH!!

You are the epitome of a troll, a real life master baiter. And yet there is something quixotic about you, as in carrying out your act of rebellion, you renew Sup Forums's unique culture

Ya I know that's my fault I was just curious, good troll thread though faggot Nigger I'm out

molyneux had a call in from a son of a swedish hotelier family who had considered this exact proposition. In short, Sweden was guaranteering occupancy and paying above market rents on thos hotels and the caller had to consider taking that money vs morality and impact on their small local tourist community.

>Black Syrian
wrong you mean Somalians

Apes from Africa only knows how to destroy.

Their entire continent could never invent/build a 5 star hotel without help from the Chinese, even if you gave them 50 thousand years.

allowing niggers to live in your shit. They always destroy shit. Especially if it isn't theirs.

Not syrian refugees. sib saharan immigrants9

This. They were escaping the Syrian war that is in sub-Saharan Africa. What a crisis. This is an outrage. My company, Goldstein and Goldstein, want these people in Europe immediately. But the bigots keep standing in the way. These are the future doctors of the west, the baby daddies of your degenerate goyim cattle daughters. Let them in!

The "joke" is they all claim to be Syrians because Germany automatically accepts every Syrian.

If they admit to be Somalians they might get send back (though probably not)

If by "send them back" you mean "double the quota for double digit IQ blacks", then you're right. Germany has always been a loyal supporter of Goldstein & Goldstein (LLC) and our message of prosperity and equality for all.

>go live in a refugee camp if you want to feel the pain they go through every day.

I wouldn't mind living in an all-white refugee camp.
Especially if it also happens to be a hotel resort.

Even Asian refugee camps are fairly decent.

It's the nigs and Muslims who make refugee camps terrible places.

>youtube.com/watch?v=SbI7ZOaku2Q
Black Syrians?
Not sure I believe this one lad

who doesn't have smartphones in 2017?

black syrians lol

>Events prior to 1865 are affecting tribal mud hut niggs in Africa TODAY

You are a special kind of retard. Neck yourself.

just spreading the words of jesus user

Dude, if you were enslaved for hundreds of years your family and future generations would still feel it to this day, user asked when did america invade africa and i fucking answered accurately. Stop blaming others for the destruction you're causing.

man, the purge will be so fun and satisfying

you'll get it too, nigger/niggerlover

Why would enslaving nigs THEN have any affect of refugees coming here NOW?

They breed like feral beasts. They replaced whoever we took.

fuck them

Im sick of this fucking board, a friend of mine suggested it to me 2 weeks ago but you're all a bunch of fuckin no empathy racists who would spit on a refugee because of something they have nothing to do with.

My grandparents were refugees from world war 2, they came here because they would have been gassed in the camps were it not for their bravery. Its utterly disgusting and abominable that people would rather other facing the same situation die in what is almost 2018, we still have a long way to go as a society.

I dont hate muslim refugees for the actions of some demented idiot who doesnt understand his religion. And im jewish, that should speak VOLUMES!

You.
All.
Make.
Me.
Sick.

Why you gotta ruin it.

Ruin what? This whole site is fucking ruined.

>My grandparents were refugees from world war 2, they came here because they would have been gassed in the camps were it not for their bravery.

>integrate them into the work froce
Which is possible for maybe one in ten.

hello current year man

Delete this post. How repugnant and bigoted. You have no regard for the 6 million who died in the gas camps with ovens. The 10 million will never be forgotten! Your children will remember the 12 million, you disgusting Nazi. This is an outrage!

FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!!! I DONT EVEN LOOK LIKE THAT FIRST OF ALL

AND SECONDLY YOUR PIC IS WHAT WOULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN, IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME GOOGLE IT! OR SHOULD I DO IT FOR YOU???

WHAT HAVE JEWS EVER DONE TO YOU EXCEPT EXPAND YOUR ECONOMY WITH BUSINESSES AND JOBS? THE JEWS ARE ALWAYS BEING PERSECUTED AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WHY!!!!

SHAME

ON

YOU!

SCREENSHOTTED AND REPORTED

>friend refers jew friend to Sup Forums

Mr. Goldberg. Please...

Kvetch more, kike

digits agree
the ovens will be fired up, just for (((you)))

>black Syrian refugees

they arent "syrian". they just came 4 gibs

check them digits

This guy gets it. Don't mind them user. We got where we were not through nepotism, but through honest effort and deals that helped them. People just try to kick us out because they are hateful. They say we bring about usury, psychopathic monetary schemes and pervert their moral systems with grotesque ideas, mostly through manipulating the young. Irl, we are bringing you goyim cattle prosperity and jobs. You can work at Subway because of us! You have never achieved anything without us or our approval. That's why you need to open your borders to these future doctors from African countries with double digit IQ averages, give them your money, and protect Israel (your greatest ally!).

We at Goldstein & Goldstein are looking out for you! So take in a refugee. Do it for the 6 million.

YES BECAUSE HERE IN EUROPE WE ALL SLEEP IN SILK SHEETS AND EAT STEAK 24/7 BECAUSE HERE IN EUROPE WE DO NOT HAVE OUR OWN PROBLEMS AND EVERYONE HERE IS PERFECTLY FINE AND STINKING RICH.
THESE PEOPLE HAVE FAMILIES TORN BY WAR, MAINLY BECAUSE THEY LEFT THEM TO GET GIBS HERE.
FUCK OFF YOU MASSIVE CUNT.

Looks like those poor children just need a few soccer fields and mo' money for dem programs. Why so racist, ital?

they should have been bassed in the bamps