Name one person who DOESN'T smoke weed, but thinks it should be legalized, and why they think it should...

Name one person who DOESN'T smoke weed, but thinks it should be legalized, and why they think it should. I'm convinced they don't exist.

Here's one, his name is Saged Andreported

It gave my hypochondria over some time of doing it once or twice a year.
Now i'm running around checking every smallest mole on my body because i cant stop thinking about cancer.

Gotta get a full check and cut this shit for a month or two.

Dumbass.

And i;m also concerned about my mental health, and and every other smallest body feeling
>wanna sweets is that diabetes ?
>Hearburn is that ulcer?
>Itchy did i get lice?
>back ache is kidneys?

Shit isn;t safe

Me, Opisafaggot.

Ron Paul. He says all drugs should be legalized because their prohibition artificially inflates the price and causes addicts to become criminals simply to be able to purchase the drugs they are addicted to.
Ben Shapiro says the same thing.

I am that person. I personally don't like weed, I don't need it. But if someone else wants to smoke a fucking plant, knock yourself out. When institutions like the Harvard Medical school make claims that alcohol is far more damaging than weed, why is weed still illegal?

Don't you just wish your leader was hot and pro-legalization like ours?

I don't trust libertarians or Jews.

Penn Jilette has been saying for years he believes weed should be legalized even though he's a complete teetotaler.

No

Okay. Thats fine. You do you. You asked a question, so I answered it.

>tfw I just smoked weed 20 minutes ago and now I am amazed that people are on Sup Forums are talking about weed
Weed is fun and you should smoke it, nerd.

Suicide is fun, you should consider it.

I don't smoke it and I think it should be legalized. It's less harmful than alcohol and just like during the prohibition its status as an illegal substance (a schedule 1 drug no less) makes it an easy target for criminals to exploit. Sure most potheads I've met aren't the most upstanding citizens but I'd take a pothead over an alcoholic any day of the week.

that id
>virgin

Weed ain't shit. I've smoked it on several occasions and I will never understand why mongs like you worship it.

Me

I smoke but my reasons for legalization have nothing to do with smoking it. I just don't think the lumber/paper and cigarette lobbies should be able to hold it down for this long. Alcohol and pills can be vastly more damaging.

Me

Marijuana can ruin lives. But it doesn't kill anybody.
Alcohol can ruin lives. It kills lots of people each year.
Both can be enjoyed in moderation if you're not an irresponsible cuck faggot.

I don't smoke but think it should be legalized. I also think LSD, AL-LAD, mushrooms and DMT should be legal. Probably even other drugs if I thought about it long enough. Cannabis is such a softcore plant.

Thomas sowell, the original based black man himself

i know dozens of people who spend all their money smoking xd budz 420
slowly after time they start selling their shit, or not maintaining their technology habbit (aging computer out of date)
this is especially true for people who are not rich.
you dont even have to totally be poor to do this,
weed is expensive as hell, it easily becomes a 20$/day habbit

forgot to mention

not one person i know is an alcoholic
but on the otherhand, plenty waste all their money on this real marijuana drug habbit

Bob Marley

Drugs are necessary for the evolution of mankind.

I don't smoke weed regularly and I think it should be legal. The pros outweigh the cons. Wood would be good for the economy, environment, and medical treatment.

I doubt literally every person who voted to legalise in the legal states smokes weed

I don't. These states with legalized weed are so blue and leftist you'd have to be stoned to tolerate it.

>he doesn't know it gets more fun if you smoke it regularly
Not that I blame you, seeing as you probably had to buy illegally like a cuck.

Weed IS for cucks.

>Alaska

Though I imagine everyone's blue from the climate.

You have no idea how easy it is to get weed legally in the US do you?

Low IQ people seem to really enjoy weed. Explains why like literally every nigger on the planet is high 24/7. Weed doesn't do much for people with more intense brain activity.

>IT'S OK GUISE, I SHIFTED THE GOALPOSTS ON THAT GUY, I AM STILL UNDEFEATED.

whatever, you gigantic faggot.

>tfw when I'm an attorney and I get paid for being alpha
try again

>I'm an attorney

So you're a Jew?

Why should it be illegal. Seems like if it's good for pain, depression, and appetite as well as proactive against cancer on top of growing naturally that it would save a lot of people a lot of money with arguably minimal side effects as opposed to traditional (((pharmaceuticals))).

Penn
Teller
Doug Stanhope

It's not good for anything. It's snake oil.

Fpbp

Weed is /ourplant/

Hmm, sounds like you're a big pharma shill...

Doesn't matter when the placebo effect exists. The mind is so powerful that as long as people think it will help them then it will actually physically help them.

Sounds like you're a kike.

No i hate this cunt so god damn much

Over 40 responses, and still nobody can provide any evidence of someone not smoking weed and supporting legalizing it at the same time. Just proves my assumptions right.

Except all the names of people listed in the thread. Saged you raging faggot, getting proven wrong and pretending it didnt happen is the jewiest behavior of all.

Both my parents and all members of my family.

There's no proof that they support it.

Me

Don't smoke it. Don't care who does. Go ahead and take the cork off the fork, Ruprecht. Waste your money on scratch tickets, holistic detoxing, bath salts, psychics, collectable NASCAR bobbleheads, donations for gay pandas, dick removal surgery, Crossfit, snake church, anime body pillows, or Tumblr patreons. I don't fucking care. The gullible are wallets with money on fire. They'll want more money to waste and will become slaves to their stupidity. Your ignorance is it's own punishment. No additional punishment needed.

Anyone who gets lost in the sauce and goes broke from buying weed is a fucking retard

>Name one person who DOESN'T smoke weed, but thinks it should be legalized, and why they think it should. I'm convinced they don't exist.

I don't smoke weed and I think it should be legal. It harmless.

I honestly don't know why the fuck it should be illegal. It's not physically addictive and the effects are certainly not worse than alcohol. I don't smoke it but I wouldn't give a fuck if someone else does.
I guess one argument against it might be second hand smoke but I am unsure on what amounts of THC or whatever it could possibly contain.

Provided you bear the full consequences of your pot smoking, and I don't have to shoot you for robbing my house or pay for your disability, I don't care. Cuz liberty

I don't smoke weed and I don't do any other drugs, only alcohol.

I think all drugs should be legal. If you want to do heroin, fine, who gives a fuck.

But if you drive a car on heroin, or do something stupid, you go to jail. We should have alcohol rules for all drugs (more or less)

It's idiotic to put people in jail for doing something that effects only them...

faggot britbong here

smoked a lot of weed when I was in school + college. Used to think it was harmless

Then one day I smoked the same amount as usual (same weed too) and got fucked up. Paranoid delusions, audible hallucinations and psychosis.

Every time i smoke it since I get the same feelings and I'm telling you all it fucked with me. Its not harmless. It cant be harmless, it fucked with me.

Ok, but don't you think making all drugs legal adds tons of risks?
>jerry never has tried heroin because he's an upstanding man and never breaks any laws
>all drugs are legal
>gets addicted, passes out(whatwhile driving and kills 3 people)
Yes of course alcohol already causes a lot of these problems for people who can't control themselves/make poor decisions and kill others. But if you make everything legal you are adding tons of risks and dangers for innocent people due to drug use.

Meth is better.

moi

me. I don't because even a small infraction would be very bad for my career.

Why? because fuck your state control, normie.

I don't smoke weed because I prefer not to intoxicate myself with anything unneeded. I think it should be legalized because it's no more harmful in usage both short and long term than alcohol, and alcohol is legalized and regulated.

>politicians and celebrities
>well documented support
>no proof
Fucking gas yourself.

I dont smoke weed think it would be fine to legalize.

I dont smoke weed and I fully support its legalization to the tune of alcohol limitations.
Weed is a perfectly fine way to decompress after a hard days work.
Less government, more freedoms, rock flag and eagle.

Me

legalize most drugs tax the shit out of it

it is obvious that them being illegal has not much impact on consumption, whoever want drugs can get them.
Legal drugs are under control with production standards and a legal company with legal workers benefit from it.

Drug lords, gangs, illegal weapons and many other shit associated with the drug $$$ get strangled

>Ok, but don't you think making all drugs legal adds tons of risks?

I don't think so....

Look at it this way - beer is equally legal as vodka.

A bottle of vodka can kill you.

So what's the difference? People know that you shouldn't drink vodka all the time, and the people who'll do that are fucked anyway

So let's say meth is legal. You know that you shouldn't do meth every day (same as vodka), and maybe you do it a few times, maybe you like it, maybe you don't...

Me

I haven't smoked in 15+ years and don't care to smoke again, but I'm not retarded enough to think that criminalizing a plant that literally grows anywhere will do any good. Weed has been illegal for almost a century, yet any fucking high school kid that wants to smoke can find it. The only people who want it to stay criminalized are the Mexican shitstains who sneak into America and grow it in our national parks.

>but it turns muh white youth into degenerate wiggers

Blame the parents, you mongoloid

I don't smoke it anymore but I do consume the Jew in a fermented state.

self endangerment, not effecting others' rights, should be legal....

like not wearing a seat belt

/thread

Me. Smoke/drink/use whatever the fuck you want. It's none of my damn business. Legalize meth, crack and heroin for all I care.

I dont smoke weed but am all for legalization. Only reason i dont do weed is because of the fucking legal consequences dipshits who swallow up all the refeer madness bullshit created. I have an important job and all. So to cut loose at the end of the day I just drink. At least thats legal. They tried to outlaw that in the thirties and look what happened.
Ill bet trump is pro legalization of weed just not on his agenda.

I am one of them. Why legalize? It's not inherently dangerous. Why don't I smoke it? I don't smoke. period.

>What is the Endocannabanoid system

Everyone is born with this even if they never smoked a day in their life.

>It's not inherently dangerous

What's your definition of "dangerous"? You must only mean immediate risk of harm or death to the user. But that's a pretty thin notion of danger. Society has a right to regulate things that are dangerous to social cohesion. Drugs that alter your awareness have a potential for such dangers. This is why LSD is rightfully restricted, whatever physical or psychological harms it is or is not responsible for. You can't have a functioning society if a subclass of the society is in an altered mental state. The libertarian notion of "it's my body so I can do whatever I want with it" is mistaken, since no person is an "individual" without any preexisting obligations to others. It's irresponsible and immoral to take drugs that make you less capable of meeting your obligations to friends, family, and society.

>Name one person

Almost anything can alter your mental state, that's not an excuse.

CBD is medicinal
THC is psychoactive

>Weed is expensive as hell

555-come-on-now

THC is also medicinal pharmacutical companies synthesize it and sell it for big bucks to cancer patients. Because weed is illegal and people cant grow it as a potted plant in their window big pharma makes a godly profit.

I dont smoke weed. I think it should be legalized for the following reasons:
>Not legalizing it gives a criminal cartel a monopoly on an industry worth billions of dollars.
>it has dozens of medical applications as have been proven already, this alone should declassify it as a schedule 1 drug.
>Hemp in general has many other applications in building (hempcrete) and as a cotton substitute (its far stronger and does not burn as easily as cotton)

You probably are pro gun regulation as well im guessing. Yes it is my body so I can do whatever I want with it. If I want meth ill do meth, I dont give a fuck what the goverment says. The only time the regulation can be justified is if someone is impaired and operating machinery or vehicles which could cause serious accidents. Doctors impaired and doing surgery should have consequences, unless there doing a reasonable amount of opiates or something to help with their chronic pain or taking their narcolepsy pills. Id rather have a narcoleptic surgeon using his daily dose of meth so he wouldnt fall asleep on the knife or at the wheel on his/her commute. Other than that who gives a fuck what drugs are in anyone's urine. Pee test doesnt test for impairment its just an invasion of privacy. Funny our president doesnt have to be drug tested, hes literally got access to nuclear weapons and no one apparently cares wether or not he drinks or does some kind of drug in his spare time. Not saying thats what the prez does, but we sure as fuck dont test him for the most potentially damaging position an impaired person could be in.

All right pharma bro, don't get your knickers in a twist, deary.

>It cant be harmless, it fucked with me
Underlying mental health issues detected

Libertarians

Don't smoke weed here. But it's clear other forces are bringing this nation to it's knees with prescriptions. Weed would put a huge dent in those plans.

Here

Smoking is for hippies, but it should not be banned. Brings only more trouble.

>Actually living above a coffeeshop

I don't smoke at all but I think it should be legalized since so many niggers go to jail for selling it and violent niggers get out of prison early to make room for less violent niggers.