Who do you prefer Sup Forums? Hitler or the God Emperor Trump?

Who do you prefer Sup Forums? Hitler or the God Emperor Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/high-dynamic-range/breathe
youtube.com/watch?v=GnFFOsaGzp4&t=3s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hitler

Drumpf is a cuck with a Jewish daughter

Wait theres a difference?

D.Pedro the second is the superior governor.

>america
>white

Why should i choose one?

>the absolute state of Sup Forums
Trump isn't even talking about freezing immigration and kekistanis on here are calling him god emperor. He's not even a nationalist.
>but muh multicultural civic "nationalism"

>Victimize jews giving them a priviledged status for a century
>Kills millions of europeans
yeah no.

Unless Trump starts preheating the ovens soon, I'll go with Hitler.

Trump. I'd rather not get exterminated for being a 25% Slav. Everyone on Sup Forums would be killed for being asocial too.

wow thats a nice meme, save'd. =3

Faggot losers with zero artistic talent (I said art, not cold dead draftsmanship) from broken homes prefer Hitler, because they have so much in common (see: mustache matt faggot).

Winners who were given a good home by God, due to providing good homes in previous lives, prefer Trump :3

Trup likes Indians so Trump.

both are jewish puppets.

Hitler. I like Trump but he's not going to do anything about the jews.

Hitler. He would not put up with Antifa. Hitler would have them shot in the streets, like they deserve.

You're a faggot :3

"Artistic Talent" hmm yes I can only imagine how ugly any art you approve of could be. Kill yourself you kike loving faggot.

>Losers
>Broken homes
Looks like Western civilization lost sight of what drives extremism. When your country lets it's own citizens down time after time, of course they're going to look for more extreme measures to alleviate their state of life. Jobs are sent abroad and given to migrants for cheap at home out of greed, while our communities and family life have taken a hard hit. Communists and Nazis aren't the problem, they're a symptom of the problem.

Hitler never needed a ghostwriter.

Look at this fucking shlomo, are you that self hating german that spouts retarded nonsense everywhere? Kill yourself for spouting that kikery.

Which retard would we prefer? Tough choice.

That's a tough one. Trump might kill more Jews though.

Fuck both these fucks, I want Bismarck

Napoleon

Once you've accepted the Hitler pill, you will undeniably accept the Napoleon pill. We all have a role to play, and it's always centered around the Jews.

>A description by Hyde de Neuville, Royalist conspirator, in his memoirs: "The door opened. Instinctively I looked at the man who came in, short, thin, his hair plastered on his temples, his step hesitating; he was not in the least what I had pictured to myself. I was so wanting in perception that I took him for a servant, a mistake which was confirmed when he walked across the room without taking any notice of me. He leaned his back against the chimney-piece, raised his head and looked at me with such an impressive, such a penetrating glance that I lost all my assurance under the fire of that questioning eye. To me he had suddenly grown taller by a hundred cubits."

>Dennis Davidov's description (from his Memoirs) of Napoleon at Tilsit in 1807: "I have already remarked on how much I was struck by the overall resemblance of Napoleon to the prints on sale everywhere. But the same was not true of his facial features. None of the portraits that I had seen bore the least resemblance to him. Believing them, I had supposed that Napoleon sported a rather large hooked nose, dark eyes and dark hair- in a word, the true Italian facial type. In fact, his face was slightly swarthy, with regular features. His nose was not very large, but straight, with a very slight, hardly noticeable bend. The hair on his head was not black, but dark reddish-blond; his eyebrows and eyelashes were much darker than the colour of his hair, and his blue eyes, set off by the almost black lashes, gave him a most pleasing expression. Finally, no matter how many times I had occasion to see him, I never noticed those frowning eyebrows with which the portrait-pamphleteers endowed him.

E1b1b Revolution-obsessed AC guy here. Getting weird bros.

The reason I point this out is because I have not encountered one single person who can out-debate me.

Plus pic related. Life is weird.

>a God amongst men who tried to save the Indo-European master race
or
>Drumpf the cuck who is a puppet of the kikes
hmmm tough choice OP

>giving them a priviledged status for a century
the jews got jack shit from NatSoc, it's the people who won the war who decided to privilege them
>kills millions of europeans
people die in a war mooseboy, besides those who fought for the Judeo-Bolsjevik beast in WW2 are traitors not worthy to call themselves white Europeans

Hitler

Hitler.
Trump is a step in the right direction, but he's no Hitler.

Hitler kept his promises.
>so....

Name me 4 politicians who did it

we don't know what Hitler is.
>His father's mother was a trollop.

>Name me 4 politicians who did it
Please speak English, Canuckian.
>your demand is incomprehensible

>Nigger level of comprehension confirmed

Ill take this a step further and say take the monarchist pill.

After France murdered their King and Queen (albeit they werent the best monarchs), and the first republic succumbed to chaos as democracy does, Napoleon was brought about not as a result but as a byproduct of the lack of strong heads of state. Before that, monarchs were some of the greatest leaders the world has ever seen. Whenever history is discussed you speak of great warrior and philosopher kings and queens and emperors and empresses, but never of great democratists. In fact, the first early republics later would succumb to absolutism (and then monarchy, see Rome and Greece) after which it was a great period of success for said empire.

The only reason 'great leaders' in today's democracies are praised as greater than monarchs of old are either because you're American, directly influenced by Americanism, or the radical strain of democracy, communism. Shed your degenerate reactionary postmodern foolishness and return to the ancien regime

Trump is literal garbage. Hitler wasn't elected because of his financial value. He had nothing. He came into power because he was the speaker for his people at the time. The United States is not Germany. We are not perfectly white and we never will be. We are White as well as Native American, just as the Founding Fathers stated. The Native Americans built great empires just as we did. They are not necessarily subhuman. They passed through the cold of Siberia and Alaska to get here.

We brought blacks over and enslaved them simply because we could. They ARE garbage. Blacks did not built Ancient Egypt. Proto-whites did. Blacks remain in the southern half of Africa. They are less evolved.

They either deserve to be enslaved again, or they must go back. This must be the new NatSoc approach for the US.

Delineate borders. Give the southwestern half of the US back to the Spanish/Mexicans/Mestizos and their offspring. Separate them. Give it back to Mexico. If they are already there in large numbers, then let them have it and refuse any request of assistance. We can conquer them later if we must.

Blacks, mixed-race individuals, and Muslims are the causes of most of the civil unrest. If they want gibs... we don't give them. They are cut off and given to Mexico.

Essentially, either we make hard, and perhaps violent decisions or we continue to flounder and waste time.

No, he's not.

>little faggot promising everything, doing nothing
>the great Fuhrer, who saved a whole nation and was getting rid of the kikes.

America fought WWII on the wrong side

All his children except for the young lad are in relationship with jews. He is integrating his family to the high race.

Was hitler even white?
Also I don't understand his obsession with aryans when he was not even one.
How did he manage to get People follow him?

hitler is a jew and his master plan was to put jews in control, he's their jesus. dont believe me? look at the jews around you.

Good shit Nazi flag retard. You're probably a Jew. Time to kys. No one will accept your shit when 40 million Americans are of Irish descent. You're still thinking about the past. It's absolutely meaningless.

literally hitler

by which I mean the guy who is literally hitler, not the guy who is called literally hitler

Hitler and Trump. Not real leaders. They couldn't rule over a single herd of sheep without help.

>America fought WWII on the wrong side

This is the most simplistic form of the red pill of all time, you child. It annoys the FUCK out of me when you put on the Nazi flag just to make yourself appear more credible.

You were the bad guys then and you are still the bad guys now

Fucking Burgers are retarded as always. U Guys never had a real leader. Even Trump is a saviour for u fags. He would be a lot better, if he would actually do something against Mexicans etc. but no he's just tweeting.

We've had plenty of good leaders. That's why you continue to suck our dick. The US is just waiting for a leader to take advantage of the power it has.

So many scared little Jews coming out.

Hitler was a literal god

Trump was necessary but he cant be compared to god himself

>implying there are clearly defined "good guys" and "bad guys" in the world

Goodbye liberal media-watching Jewish faggot. It's time to go back.

soundcloud.com/high-dynamic-range/breathe

Hitler:
>Served in the military
>Actually cared about his country
>Wrote a book that inspired everyone in his nation
>Didn't import a bunch of Jewish ex-bankers into his cabinet when elected

Trump:
>Did not serve his country
>Doesn't actually care about his country, only espouses important talking points to get votes
>Wrote two books that only real estate investors and his dumb as rocks voters read
>Imported a bunch of Jewish ex-bankers into his cabinet when elected

TL;DR: Chad Hitler, Virgin Trump

EVERYONE HAS TO GO BACK

EVERYONE GETS A FREE TICKET

Whites dominated the US. We brought Jews over because we could. You get to go back. Blacks get to go back. Mestizos and Mexicans get stuck in the Southwestern part of the US until they start begging again and then we decimate them through war after rebuilding our military.

>the moral relativism of hebrews

you and your jewish overlords are objectively evil

>moral relativism of hebrews

You said it. Not me. You have yet to make a decision. Morality is very simple. You're a Jew who is attempting to subvert my cause. I can tell. You will not be able to topple it.

youtube.com/watch?v=GnFFOsaGzp4&t=3s

You provoked war in both theaters and then firebombed whole cities of civilians because you were a Justice in your own mind.

>you capitalized justice. you know

Stop fucking with me.

Our leaders then were controlled by Jewish interests. Everyone wants to make money. The US was the place where Jews would make their home. We are the next Germany. Jews constantly relocate. Why are you portraying yourself as part of the empathic goyim while simultaneously shitting on the goyim?

We need an uprising. I will lead it.