What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?
Pic related.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/barcelona-terror-attack-chief-rabbi-meir-bar-hen-jews-move-israel-europe-is-lost-a7903111.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kvLrG
archive.is/0UAtL
youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc
haaretz.com/life/.premium-1.713264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/kvLrG

>killed by your own lust of nigger cock

dad, why

We don't want them here. We have enough lefty cucks in Israel. Don't want them to spread their propaganda here.

The only reason Israel is not like europe is because most people here are not SJW cucks

The only Jews I'd accept in Israel are french Jews since they are right wing

Merkel 88d chess confirmed

Just wait till they all vote for open borders hahahahaha reap what you sowed kike

Good, I hope they follow the advice. One problem less for Spain to deal with.

Despite what most cretins say in this board I like Israel. I hope nothing happens and you don't accept them.

Back to the forest abbo.

Looking forward to how Israeli society deals with the first generation of Alt-Left anti-Conscription, Open Border, Nanny State SJW's

I bet Bibi gives them 1 protest before marching them all to the stockades.

They're too smart unlike eurocucks, they'll just dimiss them as lunatics.

Muslims drive Jews out of Europe, Jews head to desert surrounded by Muslims for safety.

Could he plz tell America's Jews this.

Good goy

Israel is a perfect right wing society. Surely better than these pathetic excuse for european countries.

Sure would be nice if Whites had a place to go when places got "lost" to kebab

the nose knows

To be fair, Europe killed far more Jews than Arabs ever have.

living alongside Achmeds hardens you up pretty quickly

>tfw even kikes hate kikes.

What are you doing in Italy Chaim?

I'm actually planning to there with my family to be honest. At least there you have a purpose, you have some kind of sense of belonging.

>What did he mean by this?

>The only reason Israel is not like europe
implying any europeans would settle outside of tel aviv

>Suddenly all Catalans leave Spain

>What did he mean by this?

He means they at least have a place to run to.
Unlike those left behind.

Me he reído cabron

6000000d chess, make your ethno-state stronger and destroy your only enemy in one move while making yourself look like the victim

Supreme commander nosebergstein: mission accomplished.

He must ask Andrea Levy, now right wing party speaker, freemason and globalist for what is happening in Spain.

So much for the 'loyalty' of the Jews...

Hahahaha

and yet people think that the migrant crisis is caused by the Jews.... in fact they think everything is caused by the Jews, probably because they are afraid of the uncertainty of life, but are too dumb or lazy to learn.

That (((it))) is on the cusp of happening. Do you know what will make it too incredible though?

>Tell the heebs it's being activated and they all need to flee to Israel
>But the only thing that happens is cucks and non-whites are slaughtered in the streets
>It becomes apparent (((who))) is responsible
>Suddenly a single spit of dirt has all of the world's Jews living on it and Russia drops the nukepill on behalf of Iran

Isn't it exciting?

Rabbi what if we infiltrate all levels of government, and then we'll import third world people. What do mean third world? You know illiterate, tribalistic, inbred. I love it Jerome. But Jerome why would any society want this? We'll appeal to women. Chaim no body and I mean nobody will follow this, 20 years later Jerome time to move to Israel.

Inquisición pronto, Jews and Moors will be expelled or forcefully converted to Catholicism.

(( They )) are all evacuating to Israel after having fucked up Europe. Again.

History repeats.

You realize you're all going to end up shoahd again unless you deal with these diaspora fucks, right? If not by whites then by the mudslimes.

archive.is/0UAtL
Jerusalem Post

All jews belong in an easy bake oven. In America, black bulls fuck on Jewish mommas.

Convert Jews are still Jews. Just makes them double agents.

When even jews run away from country you know big shit is coming down soon. Bad news for Spanish anons.

How can this chicano go about joining the Spanish foreign legion? I want to wave the Aspa de Borgoña and fight in Los Tercios against mudshits when shit hits the fan.

oh now i see, israel made europe a muslim shithole to cause jews to repatriate to israel and help them stake a greater claim to middle eastern clay, they need breathing room after all

Book of revelation the lost 10 tribes are returning to Israel for the end of the world.

The whole POINT of the Wahabbi movement and the Globalist Banker push to bring in hoards of Jew hating Wahabbi fundamentalist Jihadist into Europe is to drive the Jews OUT of Europe.

It's WW 2 all over again. The whole "One cow in palestine is worth all the Jews of Europe" of the Satanic Zionist.

Your average Jewish guy is a played cuck, just like most white people. They think these bankers just love them to pieces. Well, the bankers want to kill them all once they're in Israel. If they cared about Jews, the pogroms of WW 2 wouldn't have happened (and the propaganda that portrayed it as worse).

reyes catolicos/10

Just come to America oh chosen ones

LA PELAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This is the plan. Once they destroy their host countries with mass immigration, they flee to Israel protected by many nukes.

>whites fuck with jews all day err day
>surprised jews don't like them
>surprised jews want to avoid any possibility of another hitler, therefore seek to minimize every racial group's concentration where they live
>surprised that they control everything when they're the smartest on earth
>blames da jooos for literally everything even though they're only guilty of being leftist and smart and generally don't participate in other or underground activities unlike white niggers
>"I'm not successful because da jooo be keeping da brothas down!"
>"But niggers are not successful because they're dumb, whites don't keep them down!"

The rats abandon the ship when they know it's sinking.

Dude, jews have been doing this before hitler. That's why this excuse doesn't work.

>fuck with jews
Why are jews even in Spain, then? You know they collaborated with the muslims during the invasions, right? They've always been nation-wreckers.

Wait...what if all this was a ploy to get Jews to go back to Israel and leave the host countries free of Jewish influence??
This is fucking 1099D Hitlerggon Chess

>hitler was the first person to fuck with jews
>the entire middle ages and renaissance didn't happen
lol

Checked

>The only Jews I'd accept in Israel are french Jews since they are right wing
They're rightists, but not right wing. All Jewish politicians and journalists are leftist subhuman rats too.

So are all the non-jewish ones.

It must be nice to have a homeland to flee to when kikes kike up your country.

the only good joo is the full fash joo
youtube.com/watch?v=JgM4auRw2Tc

"We already fucked them bois, let's get back to our protected jewspot before they retaliate"

Can you join US armed forces and kill mudshits in Afghanistan? It's literally the same thing.

I wish

Santa Inquisición/10

the shapeshifting kikes are gonna shapeshift into conservatives the second they reach Israel

bible says when jews return to israel, it begins.

And yet their country is better than the entire Europe.

Jews know it
haaretz.com/life/.premium-1.713264

>(((haaretz***
Known mudslimes.