Kill Me

>Be Me
>Be Jew
>Hate SJW Libtards
>Everyone who hates them hates Jews
> Should I just kill myself?

Are you Christian?

Nah, just use your identity in these times well, right now it's more important than what comes out of your mouth.

No, I don't believe in anything

Just be old-school conservative like Ben Shapiro or something. He's a right wing anti-SJW jew.

He hates us so I hate him

Get a job in Hollywood and make movies that subtly redpill the normies.

but he let us down, he said Hi;;ary would be indicted yesterday.

Is that even possible? Everyone in Hollywood is a bluepill normie cuck. They'll know what I'm doing before I start.

Same boat here, shlomo.
>born jew
>can't stand libs
>hate SJW
>current events surrounding antifa and defacing monuments disgusts me

Don't give in to some defeatist attitude. Don't let globalists win. We all want our country back.

Destroy them from inside

Yeah, for making this stupid thread

Yes, if it isn't too much of a bother two is a crowd

Wook at me I'm a kike victim waaah

Typical kike. Gas yourself kike

Go to Israel and be a nationalist

dumb frogposter

If you're a jew, use your position to sabotage the evil jews from within.

At the risk of being insulted I will say that I have always liked Jews a lot.

Larping thread saged

Read St Paul

Being a far right jew is true suffering

Yes.

you know, you can literally CHOSE to stop being jewish

it's mostly an act. you're fine. stop bothering us.

You gotta be real subtle about that shit. Look at Kubrick, putting themes about MKUltra, the evil of the incoming EU, the Federal Reserve and even the ROTHSCHILDS THEMSELVES in his movies. Of course it also takes people decades to find these things, but it also guaranteed he didn't get shut down.

Martyr yourself for the cause brudder inshadilay

Implying both sides don't hate Jews.

>oi vey
>poor you
>jews dindu nuffin
>victim

You guys need to speak up and expose liberals and even expose the part that Jews have played in liberals I'm a no anti white male rhetoric. Then you will be accepted with open arms.

I dont hate you user the jew thing is a meme people should say globalists instead

Not if his mother's vagina was Jewish. That's the rule. No bullshit.

I can't speak for much, since I have no influence, but I use whatever I have to push people as right as possible, or to at least redpill them in some way. The cancer that's spreading in our country is malignant. It's beyond just a few places now, and we all have to do our part if we want to see our way of life go on another day.

My only Jewish relative is my Dad's mom. My Dad's Dad is Norman and my Mom's side is Volga German

Well if the Jews had stayed on the pro white side and not gone through this nigger empowerment movement we wouldn't have any problems. But their was a dormant hatred for whites that they needed to get out.

>> Should I just kill myself?
Allah is the most merciful, you won't be a Jew if you make it to Jannah.

Well according to the third Reich, you get a pass. Denounce Judaism and be happy.

>be me
>kike
>white
>hates niggers and sand niggers
>dont give a shit what you all think

Don't worry bro, just be yourself and go full zion. You'll be the enemy of all that's good, but at least you'll be you

They raised me Jewish though. Cut my fucking penis too

You should speak out about the International Jew, as a Jew, then accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior

>kike
>white
Choose one

Why do you identify as Jew before American?

>Everyone who hates them hates Jews

I don't

It is just autistic Sup Forums meme.

Their dormant hatred for whites is a result of events set in motion of their own doing. They are unstable parasites that threaten our way of life, and they need to be pulled from the root. I can't speak for them, but I can speak for the fact that they bastardize our society, the society I grew up in, every chance they get.

Shut up bitch. Whites need Jews to undo the damage that's been done. Otherwise it's curtain call for the white race.

>>Be Jew

This. Every time they act like fucktards, call them out on it. If they try to argue, just screech at them about the 6 gorillion until they stop.

At the end of the day it's humble merchants like you who are on the frontline in the sandlands, removing sand negros. There's a role for all of us.

jews are white, my aryan brother.

btw im a hardcore zionist, forgot to mention

Hi OP. I'm Jewish and liberal but I also hate SJWs. Come join us on the moderate left. Being Jewish will give you minority points but people will actually respect you as they do a white man.

No just don't support the Israel lobby & wars that are for Israel & don't help America which is pretty much everything in the middle east. Be for Israel standing on their own & not leeching off of America for blood & treasure.

and doing it proudly

H

oh boy.. just how triggered are you, tyrone?

Jordan B Peterson ignited my faith, it will ignote yours too

it depends, what is the most jwish thing you did your entire life

As Long as You don't practice the Kike Religion, then you aren't a Jew.

Gas yourself

Gas your whole country

Expose jewish conspiracies. This will eventually get you killed, but this is better than just throwing your life away for nothing

We just want you to go to Israel Schlomo.

Why do you even care what others think about you? For fuck shake, feel free to have your own political views and opinions.

He is cucked on the topic of race though.

I suppose nobody's perfect.

fuck off kike. you're a semitic sandnigger

If you don't allow Jews to help you you are doomed.

This. Does Roy Cohn get a lot of hate on Sup Forums? No, because he didn't act like a kike and he sent a couple of uberjuden to the electric chair. Don't be like most Diaspora, be like Roy.

Also, he believes the holocaust really happened.
These aside, his lectures are pure gold.

turn to jesus christ , read only his passages and try to be as nice and friendly to those that deserve it given they are also nice and friendly , be wary and up for a fight against anything that stands against good and you may call yourself a remnant of israel.

aka a TRUE JEW.
the (((jews))) arenĀ“t real jews , christians are the actual jews after christs arrival , whats left of those that claim to be jews , genital mutilation kiddydiddling , blood drinking libel , flesheating and pedophelia love for money - are the satanic jews aka alt-devil-jews.

anyhow this post is barely relevant.
turn to christ , pray to christ and be reborn as one with him or forever be a cuck to politics and human problems of current year.

I would do this if I felt like the OP.