Remember goy: Russians aren't white

Other urls found in this thread:

universityprimetime.com/the-university-of-arizona-delta-gamma-tumblr-just-left-us-speechless/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good post

America is the true white nation...

Remember GOY: Slavs aren't white and remember to take your daily dose of anime and fluoride water and pretend to be a little more liberal

What's the point of leftist cuck, even though technically he is white American?

They should all be executed

Our Russian brothers need to have patience with us a few more years

>Muh fuggin dik

Yes these cherry picker skanks are you typical average Russian with not one single trace of mongoloid barbarian in them

Slav are albino niggers there are more Poles in British prisons than blacks and muslims combined

all jokes aside, russia is the largest white nation left on earth. moscow, being the most multicultural, ultraliberal, feminized yuppie nu-male shithole in russia, is the largest white city in the world. it isn't until you get out of the country when you realize how good do we actually have it.

I can cherry pick too!

This is Delta Gamma from U of Arizona

universityprimetime.com/the-university-of-arizona-delta-gamma-tumblr-just-left-us-speechless/

I know. The last hope we have

All of them fat too

Keep cherry picking you won't come close

shhhh!
bratan we all have both eyes and ears
but seriously, some things don't need advertisement
negative/completely no press, sovsem ne ploha

found the homo

i like the mixed asian chick on the left

I'm as WASPy as it gets, but can someone explain how they aren't white?
Aren't half of Slavs blonde-haired blue-eyed?

>30 years olds attending college

What the hell is the purpose of cleavage windows other than lewdness? Also, fuckin pissed that they've literally never seen a non white man.

they look like they are around 21. What are you talking about?

i would let them have sex with me

>that one on the right

God bless, the last white country on earth

>Russians aren't white

Nope they aren't Ameritard.

7 > 6 > 3 > 2 > 4 > 5 > 1

you might want to evaluate what you're really into

don't listen to the shills
they may not be from the motherland, but that doesn't make them totally worthless

>brown eyes
>brown hair
>brown skin
>5'3" at max
Pictures like that make me depressed, why do all mixed girls tend to look the same?
We keep praising diversity but multi-ethnic people are all the same shade of brown and all look Hispanic to me.

They're literally not, though. They're Asiatic mongrels. Just look at their facial features.

If we Russia is our last hope then we are fucked

at least we try to celebrate the heritage of which we have instead of squander it on "muh refugees"

eat shit swede fag

POCCИЯ ДEPMO

its to get the attention of men, nothing more. also why would that make you mad? how is that not a good thing?

hohol untermenschen lol

>t. Ahmed

It is not good because they need to stop being white-male supremacist. They need to be ENGOLDENED for a change.

roastie BTFO

you're just mad coz its not the part of asia you're from ahmed

LOL! Two guys who are hiding their face are clearly an "asset" that was planted into a group.