Why did corporations decide to jump on the LGBT bandwagon?

Why did corporations decide to jump on the LGBT bandwagon?

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20170817204555/https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/8/17/16162226/corporations-replacing-churches-americas-conscience
web.archive.org/web/20170820054625/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/19/business/moral-voice-ceos.html
youtu.be/6_py_BhIEZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Homosexuals are the largest target market of course.

Chemicals in the cola are turning the Americans gay?

Virtue signalling and they're shit scared of being called racist/sexist/homophobic/etc.

Because there's not a single good reason for not going with it.

Because it's the "cool" thing to do atm. Once people start getting sick of having this shit forced on them will pull back the reigns.

They're drinking piss.

More importantly, why would a business that deals in food deploy an ad that will trigger a reaction of disgust in most of the people who see it?

Why not?

The market's always right.

Money

welcome to 4 years ago

> in most of the people
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

$$

Most people still think two men fucking each other in the ass is gross. They should have used tw cute girls instead.

Most people don't want to see two men "romantically" sharing a drink. It triggers a disgust reaction.

Homosexuality and other forms of sexual deviance have come to be accepted by most of western society, so of course corporations will move to reflect that. They can say they do it out of principle all they want, but at the end of the day it all comes down to money. And its just not profitable to be anti-LGBT in this day and age.

They have to maximize profits, it's their end. So as time evolved corporations saw rises in profits by getting involved in social causes and eventually full blown politics. Capitalism works, but not at the stage we're currently in.

Leftists and faggots are REALLLYYYY easy to pander too.

Most fags I know don't even go to McDonalds, they prefer small restaurants where they serve burgers, since they got a better than average salary, because they are educated. When you do have choice, you don't go poisoning yourselves at McNiggers. Their virtue-signaling to appeal on this target market is perfectly useless, an considering the times we're living, it's a bad move, and they'll notice soon enough that poor people are intolerant as fuck and won't come anymore.

jews love encouraging this type of behavior

it is smart business. You not only open yourself to the lgbt revenue streams but you also send a message to the wider population that you don't spread hate. As a business it makes sense because the other option is not to say anything and hope none of your employees fuck that image up or you just straight up lose out on an untapped market.

because the overton window shifted left somewhat recently. lgbtqiaaomgwtfbbq is no longer something pushed only by liberals, it is now accepted by the majority.

Because we like spending money and telling our friends to spend it.

I don't even care they've made me so much fucking money.

They want in on that sweet tax exemption status
web.archive.org/web/20170817204555/https://www.vox.com/identities/2017/8/17/16162226/corporations-replacing-churches-americas-conscience

web.archive.org/web/20170820054625/https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/19/business/moral-voice-ceos.html

To make more money.

Fags bring degeneracy in all form.
Corporations make money on degeneracy.
There is nothing as bad for buissnes as the people knowing that family is the most important thing in the world, not materialistic possessions. Destroy the fabric of human kind and watch the degeneracy flow.

Because the future was given to us in the movie "Hunger games". Sexual ambiguity and degeneracy in an elitist panacea like Panem, while the plebes work in districts fighting over scraps of food. Oh yea and those monsters are from human experimentation. I'm really not joking, this is what the progressive future looks like.

Because Marxist faggots push that shot all the time and corporations love to see tolerant

>MacdonaldsUK
>UK

Case closed

Face it, Sup Forums, you're on the wrong side of history. Polls don't lie.

Aside from the extremely dangerous possibility of corporations becoming arbiters of morality when their bottom line is and will always be profit, yeah no good reason.

It did seem mighty (((sudden)))

Money

>still eating fast food
>still eating unplanned meals prepared in advance for maximum gainz
never going to make it fempai

gaywashing

Money. Wtf did you think?

Corps want to make money, they'll parrot whatever the consensus bullshit is

They need middle / upper middle class higher IQ people to stop breeding so they can replace them with Pedros, Pajeets and Mohammeds.

Honestly, this is more targeted at getting poorer people to accept faggots and their potentially successful children when they turn them gay.

Gays typically don't eat at a shit hole like McDonalds, neither do the upper middle class.

They need those low IQ consumers to breed.

>Fags have stolen the rainbow forever
It's just a pretty thing, so why can't I like it anymore without being accociated with homos?

>be american
>need to ask why corporations would whore themselves out

money and the gay agenda

I'm gay and I'm kind of mad about this too. I always loved rainbows and bright colors and everything thinks it's because I'm gay. I don't give a flying shit. I like rainbows.

because most of the shit they're selling you is poison anyway

Fuck off mate.

For the Jew monies

if people become THAT stupid, then yeah. they deserve that. people deserve to be punished for their lack of insight our intelligence

Jews.

No really,

Jews.

youtu.be/6_py_BhIEZw

Because they all exist in a cosmopolitan hell-hole bubble.

i think mcdonalds funnels money to some ultra-jewy group
i dont want to look into it because every couple weeks i do a huge cheat meal and it's lately been mcdonalds. there isn't a thing on that menu i don't love. this is the only redpill i refuse to swallow on the jews, but i have on good authority that mcdonalds is veeeery jewish so anyone who wants to look it up can

Double income, no kids. THey're enormous conspicuous consumers and tend to have a lot of money.

>haven't eaten fast food in the last decade
feels good, stop eating this jew-food

>polls don't lie

Virtue signaling TO virtue signalers. A bunch of SJWs are getting played.

They're white males, so I feel alright.

Unfortunately, the real reason this is happening is because these corporations are no longer concerned with profit. 2008 proved that any company large enough can be ran into the ground by shitty management and the government will subsidize the profit loss at the expense of the taxpayer. As long as these companies go along with leftist propaganda they are guaranteed free money and loopholes in finance law. It's actually not that different from their welfare model for the plebs, have some type of connection with an "oppressed group" and you get free gibs. It's really that simple.

Take a guess

Why shouldn't they? They get free publicity and it's the cool and good thing to do right now. No one will even dare to speak against it anyway because you'd instantly be a nazi.
But if the current societal norm would be to shun gays into oblivion, you'd never see them do a single ad like this.

Leftist entryism, aided by anti-discrimination and affirmative action law. It's the modern version of commies infiltrating power structures.

Once they get in, they have to signal their allegiance by abusing their position, in order to qualify for further promotion by other entryists.

2016 was when they finally stretched the rubber band too far, and the snap-back started. But they can't help making it worse, turning the public more and more against them.

Capitalism is full of shit.

:3

You would have alot of money too uf you did not make the irrational decision to have kids

why did Trumps corporate advisory board thing walk out on him because he called people carrying communists flags " also bad people "

why are 1% CEO's defending communists?

wtf, i'm with him now!

>McDonaldsUK
They don't advertise like that in the US. Blacks who hate gay people are their primary demographic. The UK is ultracucked on all levels

exactly. If the alt right had any numbers you would see Mc Donalds ads about how great it is to be a nazi and eat a burger.

I can't think of a better way to sell food than images of two homos with semen in their beards.

this guy will go on a killing spree within the next year, screencap this.

They have very little to lose, and quite a bit to gain from marketing to LGBT.

If you could reach out to a sizable demographic while only bothering a very minuscule one, why wouldn't you?

Free market bitches

Deal with it

The launch of the Cum Shake
>made with real cum

Wasn't Pride2017 in June? Why the fuck do faggots need another month?

$$$$

So which one of these fags is the bottom you think?
I'm going for the one on the right because he has a nose piercing meme. Bet he has a gaping prolapsed shithole.

I doubt they're actually gay.. Probably paid actors. Regardless, I'm done eating McDicks now.

I already cancelled my bank account because they were shilling Pride nonstop.

Wrong side of history? I wonder what that graph looks like extended backwards into history 1000 years.

>Most fags are more educated.
Where's your source? I'm not doubting you at all, I just want the source.

HOMOs are basically the superior consumer /citizen

(Source: E.Micheal Jones)

>Soft matzo, if it were commercially available, would essentially be a kosher flour tortilla.

Jews made Mexico? Dear god.

> le sophisticated homosexual meme

In Commiefornia, most gays I know are; punk rock degenerates, black gang members, twinky prep college students, leather biker bears and semi-retarded Mexican laborers.

All who eat McDonnalds.

On that last note, I have never met a Mexican laborer that was not bisexual or gay. They ALL are omce you share a beer with them.

shekels

nice Gay Fux mask

>"At least they don't look degenera..."
>That nose ring
>"Fuck"

They virtue signal to appeal to virtue signallers, not queers but lefty faggots/turbonormies.

They get all their feedback from social media and everyone that takes social media seriously are huge faggots.

was skittles protesting fags or something?

Got any sources for this... theory?

>the white mans skittles

>they're both white

exploitable

LGBT people tend to be of a higher socioeconomic class in the US. They also tend to live more fashionable, urban lifestyles than straight men so in many ways they're the perfect target for bullshit American consumerism.

Not to mention it's always a better marketing strategy to consolidate available markets for a mass produced product like Mcdonalds

McDonald's would suck a golf ball through a hose for more customers... they are a total whore

>Ewww two guys sharing Coke is disgusting for everyone
>On the other hand if there were two girls on the photo...
I got it. You have a dick.

Oh no, who will fuel your dangerous living style now?

So go support chick-fil-a if you are so triggered