You wake up on November 4th, 2020 and turn on tv

>you wake up on November 4th, 2020 and turn on tv

What do you see?

Nothing because I don't pay TV Jews

Trump wins by a massive landslide. Democratic Party runs out of funds and has to disband as a party. Age of utopia ushered in.

My desktop.

I see something glorious.

I see a golden age coming.

I see something that nobody expected.

I see...

>Jeb Bush has been elected the 45th President of the United States in a narrow landslide

Depends almost entirely on the third-party share. Remember how razor-thin Trump's margins were in key states? If just 1% of his base abandons him because of his turning into a neocon, and the Dem candidate can draw back the same amount from 2016's protest vote pool, the state will go blue.

Usually (though not always), elections where there'll def be a new president have bigger protest vote shares because people feel they have nothing to lose, whereas usually (again not always) in a reelection campaign they might tend to stick the unpopular red and blue candidates because the incumbent's supporters settle for having their imperfect president continue, while the other side is desparate to dislodge him.

The protest vote share also goes down dramatically with a very polarizing issue at stake or a very polarizing president (who himself is the polarizing issue). Trump is already super polarizing.

I honestly think the Dem will win.
>hurr durr le shill
Just hear me out. Trump had a very diverse coalition that helped him to eke the victory by the skin of his teeth. A lot of them were disaffected liberals who liked his non-interventionist stance and didn't mind him on social issues because he wasn't a typical Republishit bible-thumper. But if he goes full necon (which is looking more likely by the day), he will def lose that slice. They probably won't go to the Dem, but they will go third party.

At the same time is small enough slice of the liberals who voted Green last time because they hated Hillary will probably go back to the Dems, because she's not there and they hate Trump.

Those 2 things together, would reverse Trump's 2016 state gains.

2020 is Trump's to lose, but he looks like he's doing his best to lose it.

>be me on November 4th, 2020
>roll out of bed
>wake downstairs to make coffee
>turn on tv
>only 1 channel
>CNN
>Mark Zuckerburg won Presidency against Michael Pence
>won on platform that advocated rights for sex-bots
>mfw I get paid the same as everyone else
>mfw globalism won

I see the ruins of America dancing 'cross my screen.

Elizabeth Warren or Sanders or both.

>he still has a television

Quite likely that Dems will win due to
>trump hate
>more immigrants
>more spics, blacks, muslims etc. voting this time

Trump wins a second term, still no wall, no repeal and replace, swamp remains undrained, Hillary it's still around, yet Trump followers still wear MAGA hats and insist they aren't tired of winning, we hear the same old empty promises, he looks tired, like he doesn't want to continue being president.

I see your pic related, and wonder why Trump changed the color of the republican party to grey.

>he thinks the country will still exist in 2020

>Breaking: Pennsylvania secedes from United States

childish delusion

enjoying the black pill, my friend?

hello cuck

In late 2018 the State of Jefferson is declared separate from Southern Oregon and Northern California.
Donald J. Trump is the first presidential candidate to win the State of Jefferson in the 2020 election.
Donald J. Trump with Mike Pence win the election in a electoral landslide, winning the popular vote.

This even will also take place in light of the 2018 midterms.
This event is what causes the State of Jefferson to form.

It'll get there, but the election results will turn into NSDAP-esque takeover. We're due for it, and I think everyone's starting to get tired of democracy given the pathetic results

>Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is now projected to become 46th President of the United States of America.

terrible fanfiction desu

Here are some likelier new states if you're fascinated with the idea;

>NEW YORK CITY STATE
or
>UPPER NEW YORK STATE
depending on who inherits the existing state and who breaks off to form a new one

and
>EAST CALIFORNIA
as conservatives break off from California

With the way things are going, I expect the country to be burning in flames.
The picture is the country burning in flames.
Unfortunate, and hopefully preventable. But for now, that seems likely.
Looks like ery where it's gona be hot.

Nothing because I'm not a fucking moron who watches TV.
But, the morons will see a lot of RED, more than last time, and a 2nd term Trump.