Facebook just deleted 10,000 German accounts

> 1 month before federal elections.
> they have been accused of spreading fake news.

WTF is wrong with my country?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20170809/facebook-to-hire-500-employees-in-essen-to-combat-hate-speech-socialmedia
youtube.com/watch?v=gOiHIsYA03I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Merkel is a cunt. checked.

about everything since 1945

MDR Aktuell is a serious source.

consider it a favor. facebook is fucking cancer and if you have one, you are subhuman.

Its Government Propaganda Based in east Germany

it sucks. Do people care?

It's not censorship when they do it

it happens because the people are letting it happen
>shrug

this

They started with "anti-fake news" in european parliament, then now will be applied in all cuck-governed countries.

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

for redpilling normies it is one of the only ways you've got.

>this

Checked.
Your country was compromised and stolen by globalists. This happened decades ago, and they've been brainwashing your people the whole time.

>stop influencing people

Oy gevalt, don't pay attention to this goy! Haven't you forgotten that Drumpfy is LITERALLY a Nazi KKK fascist??? The left would never try to take away your freedoms, only those evil racist whites!

I wanted to imply that it is not a "One-Blogger-Source". It even tells more when a government close source confirms it. Of yourse you should doubt (((their))) accusation of fake news.

Btw you just need to create new accounts and start again.

If this is true, it's a very bad sign indeed.

> WTF is wrong with my country?

All your good men died in the war leaving behind a generation of cucks. Blame Hitler for destroying Germany not Merkel.

>you influence people

yeah let's just start a website which nobody will ever visit.

>the war
2* wars

There is nothing wrong with your country. That's the path (((GLOBALISTS))) chose for Germany so buckle up because shits gonna be only worse and worse.

>777
>fifth reich with lefty hitler confirmed

BTW the source says they deleted tens of thousands of accounts, not just 10 thousand.

Get a gun. You are going to need one.

>WTF is wrong with my country?
Everything, you started WW2 and now the whole white race is suffering because of your failure. You really didn't have to invade Poland.

>those accounts influenced no one, that's why they shut them down

thx for the advice. I will take it into account when I start the next war.

thelocal.de/20170809/facebook-to-hire-500-employees-in-essen-to-combat-hate-speech-socialmedia

Germany is gone and i bet it will drag us too, since soon we will have politic elections.

>You really didn't have to invade Poland.
What about Danzig?

EVERY. FUCKING. PICTURE.

You better start the next war white Europeans vs the rest, not your muh superior aryan shit. If Hitler didn't start a war after anschluss-ing Austria and Czechoslovakia, Europe would have been a paradise by now.

it was a Polish city stolen by the Germans in 1793 - after WW1 we just got our (more or less accurately) pre-partitions borders back and Gdańsk was under control of the League of Nations, i.e. Jews. Is sacrificing 1 city not worth the 100 years of peace and prosperity, without kikes, degeneracy, niggers, and so on?
And if Hitler made a friendly move toward Poland and forget about Gdańsk, we would probably attack Soviets - and it would have been only a local conflict, i.e. without France, UK and US involved.

So what. Nobody likes Germans anyhow. They should not let you anywhere near the internet. Or planet Earth for that matter.

>M-muh democracy n sheeeeeeeit.
Why do germcucks love dictatorships so god damn much?

>facebook, an american corporation did something
>WTF is wrong with germany?
For starters German people are fucking retards judging by OP's post

>just keep rehashing articles that depress you
>don't ever leave the house just stay on faceberg

Why do cucks lie like this? Just admit you're a fucking scared pussy already.

There is a lot if right wing bots in twitter. Good riddance.

May god help Europe

This tbqh, it doesn't necessarily came from the government, just some cuck at the german facebook hq that got bribed by soros and company to influence the election

Good. Stops the same shit happening to you that happened to retard burgers.

There are literally "Facebook Deletion Centers" in Germany.
I wonder who actually works there.

Every single swedish nationalistic podcast got deleted from soundcloud. This is worldwide. Thanks America!

holy shit first of all checked. oh my god i can't wait to talk shit to german traveler kids this winter ! is this widely known news ? like are all the normies talking about this ?

>only the ministry of truth is permitted to decide what is fake and what is real

And they're all funded with tax money :^)

Of course.

Great work, Germany. Russian propaganda isn't going to defeat itself.

In all seriousness, you've thought what you will do if things start going bad in Germany?

Like it's pretty hard if not outright impossible to get things in motion once it's too late

>Censoring for illegal opinion
How even that justified

Except they weren't banned for posting opinions or sharing opinion-piece journalism. They were banned for sharing outright click-bait lies, more inclined to generate ad-revenue than influence the election.

There was a Macedonian group who got shut down for a similar thing during the US election I believe.

They're hate thoughts :^)
Only nice thoughts allowed
Of course kill dey whitey is nice thought, but saying I don't want millions of Africans annually is hate though :^)

This election stuff is easy.

Who's got the next round?

>There was a Macedonian group who got shut down for a similar thing during the US election I believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=gOiHIsYA03I