Jewpilled popular culture

Michael Jackson was /our guy/

>Michael Jackson was caught on tape making anti-Semitic remarks, calling Jews "leeches."

>"They suck, they're like leeches," Jackson is heard saying. "It's a conspiracy. The Jews do it on purpose."

also listen to the lyrics of this song that has the words "kike" and "jew" censored/replaced in most versions

youtube.com/watch?v=z8rw0i7oVAE

>Jew me, Sue me
Everybody do me
Kick me, kike me
Don't you black or white me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4
rte.ie/news/us/2017/0531/879186-donald-trump-twitter/
twitter.com/Mike_Drop_Pence/status/870293349164605440
youtube.com/watch?v=wlvCikgu57Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3123403/Labour-peer-Lord-Janner-accused-child-sex-abuse-wrote-Michael-Jackson-congratulating-cleared-molesting-child.html
theguardian.com/society/2016/mar/09/lord-janner-faced-allegations-of-abuse-against-30-victims-hearing-told
unvis.it/theguardian.com/society/2016/mar/09/lord-janner-faced-allegations-of-abuse-against-30-victims-hearing-told
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/869858333477523458
youtube.com/watch?v=EUplXyaU5T8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's not let this thread slide. We need a Michael Jackson general thread every couple weeks here.

youtube.com/watch?v=z5imiHYoBx4

as expected you guys have already studied your MJ

but this thread is also for everything else perceived as "redpilled" stuff

for example this movie can not be about anything else than (((them)))

i know carpenter said it's not, but who wouldn't

Edgar Cayce getting props in the background

this happened

>they are like leeches
Don't most people in the entertainment industry know this? Gary Oldman said something about Jews "running Hollywood." Mel Gibson...we all know about /ourguy/...and now we have MJ?
The thing is, the only way you are going to succeed in entertainment today if you are not Jewish is to shut up and deal with it.

(((They))) don't care about us - Michael Jackson

JEWS ARE BEHIND SLAVERY

He also thought it was ok to molest children

What is covfefe? The tweet by Donald Trump that baffled the internet

Trump baffles internet with 'covfefe' tweet - RTE rte.ie/news/us/2017/0531/879186-donald-trump-twitter/

"Covfefe" is actually the secret password to get into the basement of Comet Ping Pong. twitter.com/Mike_Drop_Pence/status/870293349164605440

Source:

this bitch wrote a race of people with hooked noses that were bankers with a star of david on their floor by pure coincidence

Is this a joke? Holding up a disgusting pedophile as your icon?

I love how self defeating you cripplechan faggots are

Lord Janner, Hampstead, Arms Dealers, Zionism & Barbara Kahan youtube.com/watch?v=wlvCikgu57Y

youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs I still have doubts after seeing this

>

michael jackson
lady di
Gianni Versace

were red pilled

was he convicted?

what a coincidence he was not!

inb4
>he paid of the parents

Illuminati Playing Cards.

Hmmm. Those lyrics make you wonder, did the Jews kill him because he would've redpilled normies and stopped degeneracy? I think so.

youtube.com/watch?v=wlvCikgu57Y

Labour peer Lord Janner accused of child sex abuse wrote to Michael Jackson congratulating him on being cleared of molesting a child dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3123403/Labour-peer-Lord-Janner-accused-child-sex-abuse-wrote-Michael-Jackson-congratulating-cleared-molesting-child.html

Lord Janner faced allegations of abuse against 30 victims
theguardian.com/society/2016/mar/09/lord-janner-faced-allegations-of-abuse-against-30-victims-hearing-told

Please archive
unvis.it/theguardian.com/society/2016/mar/09/lord-janner-faced-allegations-of-abuse-against-30-victims-hearing-told

Buckle up for a real life MJ story.

My father owned a event staffing and security management company growing up (he is still president but sold the company a few years ago for sweet sweet shekels). His company provided security for all the major local venues at the height of MJ's fame (for anonymity purposes, i won't say where exactly this is apart from it is in the U.S.). I loved Michael as a young kid. When he was on a tour my dad got me some sweet ass tickets and we all went as a family. Back then, he brought kids up on stage towards the end of the show and let them dance with him. I was picked to be one of the kids. So i get up on stage and dance and it's fucking cool. When you're a 8 year old boy, dancing on stage with MJ, it's a pretty crazy experience. Afterwards he invites kids to come backstage and meet him. Sounds creepy right? Wrong. All the kids families were invited as well. He met all of us outside of his green room and spent time taking pictures and talking with all of us and telling us to listen to our parents and never go anywhere with strangers (odd for him to mention it at the time but looking back and knowing what i know now, it's clear he was trying to save kids from pedowood). MJ was a good guy who was only tarnished because he tried to fight Pedowood.

basically the anti-perspective of a situation that mass media tries to push now

it's not about race or political views so much as (((they))) want you to make think

just go out and talk to real people and you will find that nobody really isn't that angry that this whole tv/internet-shit makes you think

most people don't even know wtf you talking about when you try to talk about recent events

HAPPENING: The Final Key To Bringing Down The Entire Establishment

This gets deleted immediately from voat

What is covfefe? The tweet by Donald Trump that baffled the internet

Trump baffles internet with 'covfefe' tweet - RTE rte.ie/news/us/2017/0531/879186-donald-trump-twitter/

"Covfefe" is actually the secret password to get into the basement of Comet Ping Pong. twitter.com/Mike_Drop_Pence/status/870293349164605440

Source:

1 Jul 2017 - ... it can get into anyone LUL FluctuantFlatulence [2017-07-01 00:10:29 UTC] ..... 00:43:52 UTC] monstercat: Now Playing: Secret Weapon by Au5 [2017-07-01 ...... [2017-07-01 01:52:02 UTC] muslcbymazz: does aristo actually ping u tho ... 01:53:11 UTC] aristocratgames: ping pong Kappa [2017-07-01 ...

Who can figure out the true meaning of "covfefe" ??? Enjoy!

3:09 AM - 31 May 2017

@wikileaks
"Covfefe" is actually the secret password to get into the basement of Comet Ping Pong #pizzagate

I call bullshit on the "no sex with groupies" thing.
Not that it wouldn't make him /our guy/, just that there's this video of him clearly eyeing his groupies comparing what he's doing to fishing youtube.com/watch?v=EUplXyaU5T8
Maybe he's changed over the years, I dunno