ARE YOU READY FOR TONIGHT?

MAJOR HAPPENINGS

dailycaller.com/2017/08/22/soros-backed-activists-plan-to-steal-trumps-show-in-phoenix/

SHOW ME YOUR READY FACE
>SHOW ME YOUR READY FACE
SHOW ME YOUR READY FACE
>SHOW ME YOUR READY FACE

NOT ON MY WATCH

y'all will never be this /comfy/

I truly cannot understand how you can form resistance groups against a democratically elected official. It's like they think he led an unlawful coup.

Look at my face user-kun!

How about we archive that?

The inherent weakness of freedom of speech is it can be weaponized against itself

The first party to abolish it is the one to hold all power

MY BODY IS READY

its 110 degrees here, Noone is doing shit

'John Podesta, not even his real name come to find out, has been arrested for crimes against children. Very, very bad person.'

One. Fucking. Time.

Id agree, too hot.

The presidents in town.
This ones not going down like last week.
Expect mass arrests.
Antifa soon to be announced as a terrorist organization.
You all played right into it.

i hope they have a chopper livestream.

Kek among us confirmed, digits don't lie

I hope this is how they disclose the cloning facilities. A fake trump is destroyed, only to have another take his place immediately.

When is the rally? Like how many hours left?

GIB HAPPENINGS

This might be a huge shit show.

7pm

Can confirm. Happenings.

What flag is this? I can't tell?

>Expect mass arrests.
i'm genuinely expecting shots to be fired, potentially a secret service agent firing one into the air as a warning

That pic
>two scoops
....wtf?!?

Trump needs to travel with a bunch of ICE agents. Those based mother fuckers seem like they are loyal to the end

Fucking greedy piglet

ISIS flag. Has there ever been a snackbar attack in Japland?

Somebody should kill that fucking kike already or else he's going to live long enough to buy immortality.

'Terrible person. Let me tell you'

>warning shots.
Unfortunately thats not really an option with American police, even secret service. If they draw their weapon, it is only if you are defending yourself from a potentially fatal attack.

They will never discharge their weapon without the intent to kill someone with it. The best warning you will get will be them shouting at you to comply right before they fire.