Take a good look at yourselves Sup Forums. Is this who you want to be...

Take a good look at yourselves Sup Forums. Is this who you want to be? How could anyone ever want to be associated with someone as cringey as a member of the alt-right?

I know I wouldn't be caught dead sporting fascist views.

Sargon's shitty meme isn't Sup Forums

>Commie
No, you won't be caught dead. You will simply be killed

>flag on Sup Forums
>Sargon's shitty meme isn't Sup Forums

Use your real flag, pussy

>Kekistani is WN
>Post a jew

Agreed

Deal with it

You can't really talk if that's the flag you're reppin. Both Kekistan and communist countries are jokes but at least Kekistanis don't starve to death.

>cringey
Hmmm all the lefties use this word quite a bit

Kekistan started on Sup Forums

how does it feel knowing pure white women want my ooga booga wang while you watch helplessly at the foot of the bed, waiting to serve your purpose of cleaning my seed off of your side of the bed when I'm done

Hot

nu pol is also those alt right and r/t_d

>fascist views
TOO LATE!

I've seen plenty of cringey shit coming from the left. Just watch one of the Fleccas Talks videos and you'll want to neck yourself for implying we're the dumb ones.

IGNORE OP

PRAISE KEK

KEKISTAN IS THE TRUE ALT RIGHT

F*CK NAZIS

*holds up spork*

"Sage" goes in the options field newfags

No true Sup Forumsack belongs to the alt-right
We define ourselves, normies and redditors are the only ones who accept being labeled like that

>Is this who you want to be?

From humble beginnings to greatness.

if we are playing bingo this thread wins.

No you'd rather be renowned as a massive faggot with no talent who complains that the system is oppressing you because you can't be as successful as your massive ego wants you to be

Obvious shill thread but I unironically welcome nerds and losers to "our thing". Your ideas aren't any better by virtue of being Chad, and they aren't any worse by virtue of being a robot.

It's an anonymous public image board. Anyone can post anything. Sure theres some cringey "kekistan" people here but most people don't come here for that shit.

>being so infantalized and shamelessly stupid that you think social shaming tactics will work on an anonymous imageboard that enjoys social discord
I feel bad for you really it's like being made fun by a person with downs syndrome

We're called Kekstanis, you Pakistani cunt.

no it didn't

>kekistani
>jew
gas them all

>implying I ever was
Kekistanis are faggots and 12 year olds
I'm a white nationalist

>Sup Forums is alt-right
>Sup Forums is one person

Pick zero