Why cant other countries, like Venezuela, Kazakhstan, etc. handle oil?

Why cant other countries, like Venezuela, Kazakhstan, etc. handle oil?

Is this proof that Norway is not great because of oil, but because of Norwegians?

almost everything else about Norway also proves Norwegians are great. I wish I grew up there.

t. 2nd gen. Norwegian in America

Reminder that FRP wanted to sell our oil rights to America for a fraction of it's worth.

Your entire oilfund will be used on boomers and shitskins

>Kazakhstan
They have oil?

Norwegian here

AMA

Do you like Baconfarsa i to brod??

Exactly.

Yes its just in shitty places to get to which means its more expensive.

>Norway has the strictest immigrationlaws in all of Europe
>Amount of refugees trying to get into the country is falling at an enormous rate

whatever you say, buddy

Venezuela is rigged by (((them))) to fail so Ted Cruz and the like can constantly use it to push (((Capitalism))).

I know nothing about Kazahkstan, but the Arab world successfully Nationalized their oil so be careful with your conclusions.

Also, Jews probably dont see Norway as a threat because you are growing increasingly ((((Secular)))) and gladly allow the Rothchild banking system to handle your oil money.

/thread

makes sense to me. Fuck did my countrymen ever waste that opportunity.

Only 0,3% of Europe's asylum seekers has arrived to Norway so far this year you gaypublican cuckold.

Thanks for the cod, snow coons.

Don't mind me, I'm just sitting here eating Bacalao.

I'll help myself to a slice of what you're having~

>That gross overcooked egg

Only American lapdogs get to play the oil game. Everyone else gets systematically destabilized for not letting the US come in and play on their soil..

Norway wouldn't be shit without the US helping us get started

Election coming up. MNGA

Dont give the burgers all the credit now

Varg said he left Norway because it sucked. Too much taxation, cultural Marxism. In that sense it is more like Venezuela than you think.

Im in norway for holidays from germany. Just checking, if my flag is different. Nice country, by the way. Food is kind of expensive though

Well it is 100% factual. When America says jump we jump. When america said drill oil we drilled oil. They found the oil and now we have big US oil companies contracting in our sector. Think about how many ppl who just lost their jobs these past years? Do you thing it happened by accident? We didn't run out of oil yet...

Come work with me and you will see what the fuck i'm talking about.