H
R
E
A
D

Salam. We are working on it.

>White
>Subhuman

Inshallah, brother. These kuffars will bend the knee, sooner, rather than later.

Just fucking try.

When did you ever have a pressencr in Sardinia / Sicily?

what I've never understood is why they capitalize the T in that word randomly

i will be glad
i just do not like gypsies

>Hungarians
>White
Are you retarded?

>Magyar delusions
Nobody wants to move to your shithole country. Not even Syrian refugees. They just want to use it to pass through to Germany and Austria. You know, countries that aren't complete dumps? You're like some fat roastie at a nightclub, complaining about all the male attention you're getting, when in reality, nobody has approached you at all and it's all in your head. Pathetic, desu.

>tfw Magyar mongols will outlive airstrip one by a longshot

>The butthurt shitskin takes himself this seriously
Did our razor wire catch on your way to Bongistan?

As i remember Hungary was ruled by Turkey for more than 100 years, while it was ilegal for them to build mosques in the Romanian countries.

>our lands
>every land a Muslim invades, belongs to the Muslim
By that logic if they take it back, it's theirs too, so fuck off and enjoy the starvation in your retarded Arab shitholes.
Also, sage

This, it's sad honestly

>WE
:^)
I'm kind of tired for a shitposting war at 0:42, so you only get a low energy meme and a (you) for your alternate reality.
Use it well, its worth is bigger than your meme countries' after all

You do realize Portugal has the lowest muslim population in Europe right? We will keep like that. Believe me. Im not even christian but the christians in this country would never let you become prevalent here. You can try, but you will die.

you can't even take back israel lmao fokin embarrasing if you ask me

no immigrant will ever learn to speak hungarian language, it's too weird and hard

RARE
A
R
E