What is /pok/'s opinion of the #freebleeding movement? Do you support it?

What is /pok/'s opinion of the #freebleeding movement? Do you support it?

>I am a woman, therefore, I bleed. . It's messy, it's painful, it's terrible, & it's beautiful. . And yet, you wouldn't know. Because I hide it. . I bury things at the bottom of the trash. I breathe, ragged and awkward through the cramps, all the while holding onto this tight lipped, painted on smile. . Tampons? Shhh. We don't say those words out loud. Hide them. In the back pocket of your purse, in the corner of the bathroom drawer, at the very bottom of your shopping cart (please let me get a female cashier). . Events or engagements get missed. I'll tell myself it’s the PMS, sure, but it has more to with the risk of being "caught," at what...I'm not quite sure. . And I’m lucky. . Over 100 million young women around the globe miss school or work for lack of adequate menstrual supplies, & fear of what might happen if the world witnesses A NATURAL BODILY FUNCTION. . WHY? .

>Because hundreds of years of culture have made us embarrassed to bleed. Have left us feeling dirty and ashamed. . STOP PRETENDING. Stop using silly pet names like Aunt Flo because you're too afraid to say "I'm bleeding" or "vagina." Stop wasting so much effort hiding the very thing that gives this species continuity. . START talking about it. Educate your daughters. Make them understand that it can be both an inconvenience and a gift, but NEVER something to be ashamed about. Educate your sons so they don't recoil from the word tampon. So when a girl bleeds through her khaki shorts in third period (pun intended), they don't perpetuate the cycle of shame and intolerance. . This #StartSomethingSunday , I want to highlight @corawomen . . Cora Women is a 100% Organic tampon company. . But that’s not all. They are also breaking barriers. Making it ok to talk about periods, even on social media. Providing personalized, delivered tampon/pad orders right to your door. AND for every box purchased, donating a box of sustainable pads to girls who can't afford menstruation products. . Fuck yeah. That's the kind of stuff I can galvanize behind, NO money OR product needed. Just a mission I support on a topic we should ALL be talking about. . THIS IS JUST A LEAK, NOT FREE BLEEDING

As a male feminist I partake in freepooping to support the cause.

This is a slippery slope
Where does it ends? Farts and burps should be allowed everywhere if thats the case

>video of a woman menstutating has over half a million views

this is why god has abandoned us

If I didn't know any better I'd say they want us to spray semen everywhere and rub their faces in it

Fucking weirdo

>Do you support it?
I support every stupid thing people want to do, because in the end, the stupid will not survive

No one cares about your bloody fuck hole cunt.

Maybe we should just shit and piss our pants while we're at it.

>even tampon marketers know what Sup Forums is now

#freeboner

Did this meme actually take off? I remember a couple years ago that there were efforts here to troll feminists into doing it with fake social media screenshots.

Fucking disgusting.
Sort yourself out woman. Stay home if you have to.

Dylannroofs real name is John Christian graas. He was a child actor in sinefield he was training to be a pilot when he was living in New Mexico before he moved to South Carolina for the staged attack

social media was a mistake.

Yes with all the stds floating around in the modern world let us have women bleed fucking everywhere and kill us all.

Dumb bitches are still falling for that? Say what you will about Sup Forums but their pranks have longevity.

Its disgusting and a health hazard. Hopefully somebody from this shit gets hep b

Why are you afraid of a woman's body, Sup Forums?

Bring back the hut.

Things of equal/greater beauty:

Shitting
Scratching balls
Picking nose
Farting
Pissing
BO

LET US PISS OUR PANTS. Everyone does it, so why be ashamed.

This.

I'm a female user, 37 yr old. GTFOH with your whining BS. Seriously, women didn't *just start bleeding from their vaginas. This is an age old thing.

Let me ask you -- wht in the holy fuck are you burying tampons in the bottom of the trash? Hoping for a woman cashier?

Nah, you LARPing!

People care way less about her hairy cunt than she would like to believe.

start shitting yourself in public too, see how that works out

women truly are disgusting, filthy beings.

Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die.

Freeshitting is already a thing.

bodily fluids area great way to spread disease, why do you think they outlawed spittoons... filthy...FILTHY

If I spill spaghetti on my shirt, am I not supposed to clean it up anymore?

As a woman I can tell you periods are over exaggerated. They're annoying yes, but fuck sake some women act like they're being stabbed in the vagina 24/7.

>tatoos
Absolutely disgusting

Move to India, All public areas are okie doke for personal expulsion of bodily liquids.

I just blew my load on the train and everyone(women) stared at me. I dont get it. Is is because they don't have a dick?

Usually, shitting the appropriate thing to do on public transportation. You're supposed to jizz on the trees.

i don't even want to imagine the fucking smell from that landwhale

>freesharting

Fixed that for you.

Absolutely, i'd love to keep track when these whores are ovulating.

i have ovarian cysts. it does feel like i'm getting stabbed 24/7
p.s. nobody cares about our bloody fuckholes, seriously.

How new are you niggers? #freebleeding is ours.

What the fuck is with today people and making every taboo a publuc thing? Having taboos is good, they are fantasy fuel and fantasy is cathartic, seriously fuck modern society, fuck parading fags and naked feminists

But there are no signs to tell me where I can and cannot? how would I know.

This. Its a sad state of affairs when nobody ITT is familiar with 2 year old hoaxes.

good luck with your 300lb dyke girlfriend....no real man is interested in your pursuit of feminazi....yes, we are all free tol shit in our apnts....but we don't...

was`nt the freebleeding originally a /b op?

you should cut off your penis so you can participate in free bleeding too

Blood stains are hard to wash away. Also having blood on public chairs and benches doesnt seem too hygenic.
I think we need to embrace bidets more in the west. I installed one below my toilet seat and it leaves me feeling clean and refreshed. I am also using less toilet paper. Only 6 squares each time. And theres eben a feminine nozzle so my wife can clean up excess blood throughout the day.
We love cleanliness and thats a good thing.

this. blood is blood. this free bleeding thing is dangerous.

I believe in free-plaquing.
Tooth plaque and film buildup is a natural bodily function. We should dispose of all these oppressive brushes, mouthwashes and floss and just smell each others natural breath when we talk.

shitting is natural too but i still don't walk around with it in my pants.
stupid thread
saged

god left because of those degenerate fucking tattoos and her lack of decency.

Yup, life imitates art. Our world is a strange one and only getting stranger.

Every passing day I get one step closer to converting to islam and moving to Saudi Arabia.

LE POWERFUL :DDDDDDDD

Lurk moar IRL?

>Stop wasting so much effort hiding the very thing that gives this species continuity.

A vagina produced Hitler and Trump.

The two worst things to happen to humanity.

Checkmate females.

Most of the people you're posting with were kids then. But yeah somehow that effort died and got revived somehow. Unless these "new" images are just dated.

>Millions of people around the globe miss school or work for lack of anti-vomit supplies, & fear of what might happen if the world witnesses a NATURAL BODILY FUNCTION... WHY?

> watch me be a turn off for you while I sadistically increase my own standards

yeah no thanks, women are already not worth the work they demand, im not gonna watch some mentally ill chick bleed infront of me or give birth in public. I go through enough

>>I am a woman, therefore, I bleed. . It's messy, it's painful, it's terrible, & it's beautiful

I'm really trying to understand her reasoning bt how exactly is bleeding beautiful?

>Hitler
>bad for humanity

Hitlers only fault was that he was too kind. He saw the English brother to Germany and did not use his full force on them. He should have used every weapon available to him to force the English to surrender.

I hate humans.

>I am a human, therefore, I shit. . It's messy, it's painful, it's terrible, & it's beautiful. . And yet, you wouldn't know. Because I hide it. . I bury shit at the bottom of the toilet. I breathe, clenched and sweating through the pressure, all while holding onto this tight lipped, painted on smile. . Diapers? Shhh. We don't say those words out loud. Hide them. In the back room of your house, in the corner of your bathroom drawer, at the very bottom of your shopping cart (please let me get a female cashier). . Events or engagements get missed. I'll tell myself it's IBS, sure, but it has more to do with the risk of being "caught," at what...I'm not quite sure. . And I'm lucky. . Over 100 million young people around the globe miss school or work for lack of adequate wiping materials, & fear of what might happen if the world witnesses A NATURAL BODILY FUNCTION. . WHY? .

Everything about modern women is "beautiful," even their penises.

#StreetShitter

it's even more disgusting from a nigger

You filthy cunt. If you were my woman I'd put you out in the shed when you started bleeding.

top kek

kek

Women unironically want this tho.

LUL

Jew thing, Jewish women begin shaming for period.

im a male
>be me
>ive blueballs
>have to jizz or jizz my pants
>take out pecker
>stroke it for 50 seconds in public
>jizz on the floor in walmart
>security guards tackle me
?!?!?! WTF AM I BEING OPRESSED MALE DISCHARGE IS NATURAL AND I SHOUDLN´T DO IT PRIVATE OR ANYTHING ITS NATURAL REEE

fucking females , the bible and islam was right along , women need a leash around their neck and a strong male to lead them into adulthood and thereafter while never leaving their side just like a fucking dog.

god i hate this world pls meteorite us already.

I just can't understand why men are turning gay

by this logic I should let snot dribble down my face when I have allergies, should shit my pants when I have to poo, and should be able to mess myself in any way since its natural. why dont we go down the slippery slope some more and rape and kill for our "natural" urges.

Who /freeshitting/ here?

*defecates on your porch*

Why are humans so retarded?
I'm crying. I can't stand the world anymore. This degeneracy kills me. Even David Hasslehoff couldn't save us.

Of course Sup Forums supports it, this is where it started.
But you'd know that if you weren't a retarded newfag

Take a look at chimpanzees and bonobos and you'll realize the retardation is genetic.

It's time for you to convert to being Catholic.

As a Catholic, you would be allowed to drink adult beverages, eat whatever you want, and fuck whoever you're married to.

wtf is wrong with americans for sharts to be a thing

I support it, so I can laugh at them online

didn't we invent it to troll feminists and then they took the idea and ran away with it? I think I remember threads about this a couple years ago.

No one thinks it's sexy when I shit my pants.

Lots of high fructose corn syrup and fried food

I could walk around in jizz encrusted pants all day long and pollinate every nearby surface with my cum powder.

American diets are absolutely horrific.

Oh my sweet summer child

they used to send women to the edge of villages when they were on their periods so they wouldnt attract predators.

I lock my wife out in the woods when she's doing that shit. I ain't having that in my house.

I am a human, therefore, I shit. . It's messy, it's painful, it's terrible, & it's beautiful. . And yet, you wouldn't know. Because I hide it. . I bury stained underwear at the bottom of the trash. I breathe, ragged and awkward through the turtle-heads and prairie dogs, all the while holding onto this tight lipped, painted on brown smile. . Toilet Paper? Shhh. We don't say those words out loud. Hide them. In the back pocket of your purse, in the corner of the bathroom drawer, at the very bottom of your shopping cart (please let me get a diarrhea striken cashier). . Events or engagements get missed. I'll tell myself it’s the diarrhea, sure, but it has more to with the risk of being "caught," at what...I'm not quite sure. . And I’m lucky. . Over 100 million young crappers around the globe miss school or work for lack of adequate poopiong supplies, & fear of what might happen if the world witnesses A NATURAL BODILY FUNCTION. . WHY?

#Freeshitting
#BrownnProud
#SkidMarks

> cries

When #freeshitting #freepissing #freecumming?

Do you also piss and shit in your pants? Is it beautiful?

We should just wear all our bodily fluids and waste on our clothes, It's what's on the inside that matters.

/thread

I didn't even want to bring it up because I'm American but this is like the pictures of people walking around Walmart with shit stains.

Why not #freeshitting?