Sup Forums BTFO

>tfw Hiro gets $1 million to delet Sup Forums and effectively end the Alt-Right's reign of terror

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4karZ
washingtonexaminer.com/reminder-the-southern-poverty-law-center-is-a-fraud-and-nobody-should-treat-them-as-responsible-actors/article/2631852
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They are worth like 100million and have multiple mansions, they don't give a fuck.

>Sup Forums
>alt-right
Yea no.

It isn't hard to start a new image board.

Plus once this place is deleted we all spread out to facebook and twitter fulltime until said new image board is up and running.

good. As long as Sup Forums is free of your cancer

George Clooney is an IRL faggot and there are a few pictures.

did you even read the op image? we're not going anywhere.

lel Notch offered to buy this place once but Hiro said no. 1 mil USD isn't shit

No wonder he was a bachelor for the longest fucking time.

what a fucking waste of money

Remember when George moved because he didn't like the immigrants living near his multi-million dollar mansion?

I remember.

I'M FREE !!!!!

The migration is nearly over.
We will not be stopped.

He's no better than a Jew.

Do they not understand? This board is for their benefit.

When they shut down 4pol last time the fullpol grew three times and just created a bigger group. This is a containment board to protect the internet from us.

>mfw he and his wife demanded rapefugees for England
>mfw they lived in a mansion in the middle of nowhere
>mfw they then left very quickly because they fear violence
Fucking pair of them need to fuck off!

I'll start a gofundme and we'll all own Sup Forums together

>alt-right reign of terror

You mean posting cartoon frogs on a Vietnamese watch fixing forum?

good luck raising your son that came from your decrepit balls

Fuck moot for selling this site. Sure 4chans a honeypot for intellegence agencys, but selling it over to a chink? On a fucking Japanese image board? Motherfucker.

Tbh though, as a longtime lurker its sad to see this site go this way. If Sup Forums ends up getting shutdown, it will be a very interesting scenario. It might happen, but I doubt it. Id give this site a couple more years.

I heard rumors the he's half-puerto rican but he's ashamed of that so he meme's that he's 'black irish.'

I can't remember where I read this but something about most of his extended family being Puerto Rican. Honestly, he does fit the bill to a degree. I knew a half puerto rican guy from Jersey that looked a bit like Clooney in his younger days.

Stfu cuck

Do you realize what would happen if Sup Forums was shut down? It would spew out everywhere. This isn't a meeting place, it's a quarantine zone.

We'll migrate. Maybe hot wheels chan, IDK. I am not fond of hot wheels chan because of the Podesta loli images that hot wheels allows. But we'll figure it out.

Anyways, these tactics crack me up. The harder they try to push the more of a reaction they're creating.

Sup Forums has raised millions for nigger-killing cops in the past.

Their million is nothing,

>implying we wont infect every board

>southern poverty law center
>fighting bigotry

yeah no, the SPLC is a legit leftwing terror organization. who do you think is funding the ANTIFA violent rioters?

post em

splc is a hate group

archive.is/4karZ

washingtonexaminer.com/reminder-the-southern-poverty-law-center-is-a-fraud-and-nobody-should-treat-them-as-responsible-actors/article/2631852

>clooney
The most degenerate potato nigger to ever leave Ireland

You gotta admit, Clooney got it right with marriage. He fucked tons of young actresses and models well into his 40s, then married a qt who has the same shitty political views

I wish they would shut this place down because we would shit up the internet so fast they wouldn't know what hit them.

My Little Pony triggered Sup Forums more than anything these kikes will ever hope to.

Says the cuck who worships faggot ecelebs. gb2reddit you faggot

this, and i even own a solaris poster.

>Sup Forums gets deleted
>Sup Forumsacks flood into other boards and other imageboard sites instead and congregate there

Remember when we took back over /n/ back in the day after it was shut down and turned into transportation?

SHUT IT DOWN

but mlp was a kike psyop

I finally understand what getting triggered is like when Sup Forums is being associated with those Alt-Right autistic spergs. They need to fuck off back to t_d.

>My Little Pony triggered Sup Forums
lol no

They never realize that this is a containment board. You don't shut down a biological research facility because it has smallpox samples

Based Hiro won't take the money

The Jew fears the samurai.

/mlpol/ should have stayed

/mlpol/ was great. No more reddit. No more shills. Just the real Sup Forums users and some ponys. I wish they were back.

>amal clooney
Who the fuck is that. Is she new.
Also the alt-right doesn't really communicate on Sup Forums.

What is 1 million dollars going to buy you? Thirty seconds airtime on Clinton News Network?

You're retarded

>tfw things are so bad you wish ponies were back
i want to go back to the good ol days, circa 2007-2011.

This picture is very true folks!
Many such cases!

Virtue signaling with fuck you money that you made in the country you hate. How liberal of them.

This place is ground zero for right wing autism and it's just a matter of time before someone takes a shot at it.

>paid 1 million to counter right-wing extremism.

So what, is it like, "I'll give you 1 million dollars to stop having right-wing beliefs"?
Like, what the fuck where does the money go?

>hiroshimoot literally taking the money and running to mootxico
Honestly would be funny but I'd probably just begrudgingly go to 8pool

There were politics and horsepussies. Shills weren't here. There were no drawbacks.

Hiro sold Sup Forums over a year ago

it's probably money laundering of some sort

That's exactly what happened every time moot tried shutting us down. When he deleted /n/ and /new/ it caused a flood of redpilled posters to flood into other boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums, posting happy merchants and dindu nuffins. The humor broke down taboos, and more people started seeing things our way. Same thing happened with Sup Forums harbor.

They're basically in a quicksand pit. The more they struggle, the more they lose to us.

Like will remind you you delete Sup Forums, we will destroy every slow board along with it ;)

It'll go into funding some pointless 'studies' at a university somewhere.

n- no pls no

>MFW it's like that scene in Ghostbusters when the vault gets shut down

Nice non argument, you (((alt-right))) faggots are cancer that shit up this board. Sup Forums isn't the (((alt-right))) hideout. Back to with you

nice try, shlomo.

FREE AT LAST
FREE AT LAST
THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I'M FREE AT LAST

Clooney is redpilled as fuck
He has a pet pig, to defend from Islam

>The Clooney Foundation

That sounds... Oddly familiar

I applaud the Clooney's for standing up against violence and hate.

That isn't an argument either.
The altright is here whether you like it or not desu senpai

>calls me shlomo
>posts antifa meme
You need to go back

It's very impressive to see all this rich people that STAND UP.

The minute they shut this place down, it will unleash shit on the internet far worse than anyone can imagine, this is a containment site for the real threats. This place is challenging the norms and scaring the MSM. Why else would they keep talking about it?

It is an argument, no one wants you faggots here

japanese woud never dishonor

unless it's being used to stop niggers from nigging, it's ineffective.

And if the whole site goes down, that will also include the retard hordes from Sup Forums.

Back to shitposting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums then

That's part of the reason they can't shut us down like they did to Daily Stormer. Because it's not JUST Sup Forums, and while Sup Forums is one of the largest boards, it's still just one of many. The other boards give us "cover" so to speak.

That and we're a formless collective, and we'd all just congregate in one of the alt Sup Forums boards and carry on as usual.

Hiro payed close to 7.5m for Sup Forums.

Thing is though, these people seem to have the mentality that if they shut down a site or ban content, then the people responsible for it just disappear.

Someone will be foolish enough to try, and if they're successful then they'll release airborne herpes all across the internet.

Delet Sup Forums

If Sup Forums gets shut down, everyone will probably just move to Sup Forums. You can not just make millions of people disappear.

>implying every board wont become Sup Forums

>(((research)))
>race mixing propaganda
>abortion clinics for white women to abort racist white babies

You have to tap into your Jewmagination user.

I would hope everyone shotposts on /his/ those faggots get triggered easily

remember what happened when napster got taken down? 100 new napsters popped up in its place and made pirating even more popular. It's not a joke when they say this is a containment board. If this got taken down, imagine the path of destruction that would be left in the wake on other websites. They should be PAYING Hiro to keep the server up desu senpai

>implying it hasn't happened already
If Sup Forums were to be deleted all you faggots would cry and probably boycott Sup Forums and infect facebook or use 8ch and cry that there's a /leftypol/ board

GEORGE CLOONEY YOU PUSSY PIECE OF SHIT YOU BETTER FUCKING DO IT
FUCKING DELETE THIS HELL HOLE I WANT
MY LIFE BACK YOU VIRTUE SIGNALING KEKLORD

I wish they turned /mlpol/ came back every time theres a massive shitstorm of shills

Or we could just have mods who do their fucking job and delete shill threads and ban shill posters

we would all just go to 8ch and carry on as normal

Is that his wife or sister? shes got one helluva jawline, im jealous.

Slush fund

>Donating to stop murderous terrorists is somehow controversial.

Seriously Sup Forums, wtf is wrong with you?

And chase everyone onto boards ran by actual Nazis.

That 1M could have been used to feed the homeless. Or start housing the homeless.

Claiming everyone who disagrees with you is a far right terrorist who needs to be stopped isn't going to end well for you rabbi, you might regret to find that one day your fears become a self-fulfilling prophecy

SAD!

It is probably for the best