Swedish Minister suggests gibs for returning ISIS fighters

> Alice Bah Kuhnke a Swedish Minister for Culture and Democracy suggests integrating ISIS fighters back into Sweden. She tells those Swedes those who joined should be welcomed back into society [with gibsmedat]
archive.is/2qdPx
youtube.com/watch?v=jgnpaunanvU

Is there a chance returning ISIS fighter will become the Left's new pet demographics? It is starting to look that way, there is already a ISIS themed TV shows rationalizing their motivations and struggle.
youtube.com/watch?v=xXyNkxTd31A

Yes rewarding freedom fighters and activists while punishing your own racists is the most progressive thing you can do.

Everyone deserves a second chance

This guy gets it.

>someone hates our society and values so much they go to a militant religious fundie training camp that teaches them how to be a terrorist
>we should give them money for that
>I'm sure a bit of cash will make them abandon their principles, ideas and worldview

what the fucking hell

True cuckoldrism has never been tried

> According to Sweden’s security service more than 300 Swedes joined extremists and around 150 have returned.
> The Minister was challenged during the interview on how many of the jihadi fighters had been de-radicalised upon their return to the European nation.
> She responded: “No one knows.”

I bet it doesnt apply to white swedes

How progressive

One western country needs to 100% purge leftists. I'd move there in a heartbeat.

> Lund County, in south Sweden, is now considering giving the jihadi defectors incentives to reintegrate into society.
> The mooted benefits are housing grants, help to re-enter the workforce and free driving licenses.

Jihadis, not just casual Muslims, will be the Left's new protected class.

america will have no left in 5 years. they will self implode.

>let's reward terrorist behaviour
But seriously what the absolute hell are they thinking? This will make becoming a jihadi seem like a nice way to get some nice stuff. Can't afford a driving license? Not happy with your digs? Go to a terrorist training camp for a coupla months and claim your bonus on return!

What the hell, sweden, seriously how in the absolute blistering fuck can they think that yes what a jättefint idea?

The Left will keep courting minority groups while importing non-whites and naturalizing illegals. It's a long con but the demographic trends are on their side.

the trends were on their side under a democrat for 8 years. trump has changed everything.

Sweden deserves 100% of what it gets

Non-white "europeans" are fair-weather citizens, they simply don't empathize with natives and will almost always side with other non-whites first. They see locals as a ressource to be exploited and they'll be the first to GTFO if things gets messy or the gibs dry up.

that guy has mouth aids

>nig wants to give genocidal literal murdering mohammadean zealots white peoples tax money after their jihad holidays to pay for 'integration' aka free apartments, work free life. Imajin mai shok.

>welcomed back into society [with gibsmedat]
If by "gibsmedat" you mean "bullet through the brain", then i have no issue with that.

people like him are brain damaged.

Sadly no, it's more like housing benefits, free training, unemployment benefits, free driving license and a new identity if they weren't a gud boy over there.

God, I hate it when niggers pretend to be Swedish.
Carpet bomb the whole fucking country.

>That low To face
No wonder Mehmood Ibn al-Swedistani got so horny.

this is old news, she was relieved from that responsibility after the first video

>Get married
>Have kids
>Woman leaves you
>Takes half your stuff
>Gets full custody
>Convert to Islam
>Take a semester abroad to jihad
>Come home
>New house
>New identity
>New life

Doesn't seem all that bad.
I bet you can even throw acid on her fave and she'd have to give your kids back and apologize.

She's still Minister
> Alice Bah Kuhnke is the Swedish Minister of Culture and Democracy since October 2014.

But that's Norway, dumb americuck.

yes, but she no longer has anything to do with immigration or assimilation

Fuck this leftist madness. Also: it is not wise to have niggers or females in politics.

Nah some people just need to be killed.

How long until Sweden dies from its own prolapsed anus from all the rapings?

As long as people learn from their folly and never repeat their mistake, all win be fine henceforth.

America will die before us, don't worry

I honestly think Sweden has to fall to islam and civil war, its sad but it has to happen so there is a slim chance the retards in the goverment and the public wake up and realize whats going on, RIP sweden

lmao

0.0% chance

Sweden WILL dissolve into civil war by 2030 and clowns like you will say b-but how could this happen?

>Sweedone
>say stupid shit
>don't get fired

Keep telling yourself that, Sven.

ISIS fighters
>good boys, dindu nuffin, everyone deserves a second chance, let's try and understand the economic and social factors that lead them to this point, Muslim terrorist attacks are statistically very rare

Neo-Nazi / white nationalists / alt right
>FUCKING TERRORISTS, NAZI SCUM YOUR TIME HAS COME, ONLY GOOD NAZI IS A DEAD NAZI, KILLING A NAZI IS ALWAYS JUSTIFIED SELF DEFENSE, WHY AREN'T WE SPENDING MORE TAX DOLLARS TO FIGHT THESE DANGEROUS EXTREMISTS

I fucking hate leftists so, so much. They will endorse the most insane double standards and be totally incapable of seeing it.

lmao sure thing

by 2020 America will already be in a state of total civil war between anti-Trump/antifa and pro-Trump nationalists, mark my words

you too

>5 hours of dick sucking is enough!
>it's time to go home