Why is Generation Z thought of so highly on this board?

Why is Generation Z thought of so highly on this board?

as a Gen Z person I can safely say I don't think we're as bad as Millennials but I don't have high hopes for us

I mean we're pretty much a diet version Millennials

I dunno. People want hope I guess.

>I mean we're pretty much a diet version Millennials

You could say that, yea.

Gen Z does have more conservative values on things like gay marriage, tattoos, and the whole trans thing than other generations. It also has a lot more Muslims in it than the other generations so I'm not getting my hos up for anything

I'm millenial and i definitely don't have much hope for you. at least we remember what it felt like to not have a cell phone or a computer at home (and not have that be weird). yeah we became a cucked out marshmallowy generation of gravity bong engineers but gen Z on the other hand....it will be interesting to see how this pans out but I'm pretty sure you're all gonna be off the charts degenerate

ive witnessed generation zyklon in action at my old high school.

They may not actually be hitler youth reborn or something, but they are leagues better than Millennials.

It's the non-white generation so Sup Forums feels right at home

>muh computers

Classic juveniphobia. Every single generation has worried about the next, it's natural, but consider that your grandparents (probably GI generation) worried about the next generation with there home tvs.

race mixers can't be redpilled. gen z should only zyklon themselves.

because Sup Forums posters here and now know they'll never accomplish a god damn thing because they're cowardly failures, so just like boomers and gen xers before them they push their hopes and beliefs onto the generation to come after them

>look mom I'm projecting!

>Why is Generation Z thought of so highly on this board?

WHATS UP WITH DATING TRANNIES AND GENDER FLUID STUFF WITH GEN Z???

As another gen z I find it pretty weird seeing how everyone calls us the next Hitler youth. We're a generation of centrists if anything.

when does millennials end and gen z begin? I was born in 97.

generation z doesn't exist

there are three generations living now, more or less

> boomers
> genx
> millennials

>there is no one older than 72 or younger than 20

Gen z will be the end of human civilization

nah you misunderstand my tone. but I also think it's not wrong to say the leap from radio to home television is, when compared to the leap from television to the internet, an inch compared to a mile (to say nothing of the comically rapid way it progressed in two decades following). I don't think we've even begun to see the overall effect of the internet on the world's population.

>Millennials
>Millennials
>Millennials
>Millennials
>Millennials

Burn in a fire Gen z faggot. You're probably not even white.

there are a handful of WWII generation folks, everyone else is boomer

people under 20 are also millennial (turn of the millennium, negroid)

Those under 20 are born by those that are top 20 year old, as in not quite many.
These studies saying that gen z are superfash and "Generation Zyklon" must have figured out a nice way to gauge the political opinions of toddlers.

You idiots realize stupidity isn't generational. You're no different from Gen Y. Gen Z isn't going to "save the world" it's just propaganda from alt media to convince young kids to stay conservative.

you're gen z IMO. the criteria is obviously varied but i believe the difference between millenials and gen z is that the former witnessed the birth of the internet, and were old enough to fully process the magnitude of 9/11 and the way everything changed.

Kids are always rebellious in nature, gen z living in a liberal world they tens to dissent just to be edgy or cool. An example is comments on pewdiepie's channel, especially the video he deleted about "death to all jews".

Most of the kids there said "lol lmao kill all jews", "you guys, pewds just kidding. Take a joke! XD" or "we all know pewds just joking".

Dank memes is a gateway to dark humor, and the latter opens up to racism and realization of the truth in the world.

I've seen end dates for Gen Y as late as 2002

Start from 1945, and count off every 18 years. There is some leeway however, some generations didn't "kick in/kick off" until their respective 4 (i.e. 1974, 1984, 1994.

t. Gen-X

>Gen Alpha
>The generation of non-white Chads

>gen gaps by 15 years

Stragglers of the greatest generation and the silent generation are still kicking you know.

> "xennials"
> believing this retarded chart

That's not how generations work. For someone to be "gen z" they have to be the child of a millenial.

Gen Z is the natural response to bluepilled snowflakes

It's 2 0 1 7 gommie

People under 20 have no recollection of anything 19XX. I bet you think I'm a 90s kid because I was born in 1997.

you don't think too good, eh gommie?

1945-1960 Baby Boomer.
1960-1980 Gen X
1980-1999 Millennials (Gen Y)
2000-PRES Gen Z

This chart is fucking retarded.
You can't have a new generation every five years.

you are LITERALLY a 90s kid, you fucking mongoloid

Gen Z are 50% niggers

What gen z?

Gen Z doesnt exist.

It makes me cringe when people talk about "gen z" like theyre going to save us even though theyre entirely non white

theyre totally deceived

Its the first result when you ask "what generation am I" and all the ones after that say around late 90s. with wikipedia saying most people born in 1997 dont identify as mellenials.

that feel when you're excited because genz is the most conservative generation since ww2 but its just because its a bunch of muslims and niggers while all the whites are transitioning to girls.

Gen z won't save us from shit in USA. They're non-white majority.

I feel in the mix, like my cousins born in the early 90s had a different childhood to me while my cousins born even 1999-2003 had a different childhood than mine and while I can relate to some generational traits, I am still alien to it. I think a lot of it has to do with my introversion desu since I think the younger generation are driven more so by smartphones, apps, facebook, instagram, netflix, youtube and snapchap while I am more comfortable with a desktop, web forums and bittorrent.

That's probably why they are becoming so racist tbqh
Nothing redpills you harder than reality

A generation lasts around 20-25 years.
It's when new people make even newer people and the old people die. Gen Z are the children of millenials, millenials are the children of gen X'ers and so on.

There's no point in talking about the changing attitudes of gen Z when they're this young. you're overanalyzing the psychological micromovements and babblings of toddlers. they have entire phases of their life to go through before we see where they end up politically.

I don't have hope for gen Z as much as I have hope in the left to continue to make themselves look like puritanical moral guardians who are begging to be rebelled against.

1999. We don't want to be associated with those shitters, they're an absolute mess in terms of their mainstream counterparts. Being 18, going into my last year of highschool, many see millenials as a bunch of fuck-ups, hell, some of our teachers are millenials.

The current zeitgeist is progressive, PC, and neo-Marxist, so logically, the youth would want to rebel against an increasingly constricting system of "privilege" and emotions akin-to and even worse-than the Moral Majority of the 80s.

I know gen X'ers who's kid's were born in 2005. I'd consider their kid a gen Z'er.

The oldest of us are already going into college, lad, prime age for political views developing. I'd pay attention to us, if I were you,

guys i asked a fetus what he thought about the jewish question

he didn't answer

fucking redpilled

maga

>

underage b&

A problem is that people born 1975-1990 delayed or have not had children which fucks the numbers a bit. Also millennial is ambiguous as it included gen x-ers. FWIW, my parents were born in 73 and theirs were born in the early 50s.

I am definitely in the transition between Gen Z and Millennial. (1998)

The biggest factors for this generation are:
>Not remembering the day of 9/11
>Growing up on the internet and watching it transform into what it is today.
>Growing up through the great recession.

Generally they tend to be more careful of there wealth and wary of the mistakes of their past generation.

>Lost Generation (Young Adults in the roaring 20s)
>Greatest Generation (Pre 1945)
>Gen Z (post 1996)

>diet verizon Millennials
Millennial Lite

Last time I checked the Hispanics of Southern California are an even mix of conservative and liberal. My county (San Bernadino) even turned out to be a purple state, prior to illegals and dead dems being factored out of the vote.

And on another note, generally these kids are far less PC than the millennials.

So unless your one of those idots who thinks a homogeneous ethno state is the only way to prosperity and a good standard of living, your an idiot.

we knew gen z was a clusterfuck as early as sixth grade

I remember commenting with other classmates about you all

then I moved to a different state, and it was the same...

t. Gen Y millennial

bring back rock n roll
and be radically cool bodacious based americans.
tubular bro
cowabunga!

No. He's a 00s kid. 90s kids were born in the mid-to-late 80s and grew up in the 90s.

this