ITT: Regions of your country that need to be nuked

ITT: Regions of your country that need to be nuked

All of the West coast

California, New York City, Chicago, Detroit, Austin, Maryland. As a start

Albany, NY

It doesn't deserve to be called a capital.

I'd hate to see the old architecture die though, would rather have a non bomb resolution.

Aye this so fucking much

Brampton

ontario
t. ontarian

>Regions of your country that need to be nuked
Can't think of a region that shouldn't be nuked.

New York, California, all of Canada and half of Hawaii

Rotterdam and Gouda.

Put them out of their misery

Well, I'll think for you then, why don't you nuke all of them and do the world a favor?

POO

All of it. Please.

What about Kerala? Seems pretty decent by poo standards.

Why don't you just grant them independence then? Spain will be far better without those leftist fags.

We need to get rid off the ossis ( East Germans)

nuke it all we're too far gone

Delete this, India is beautiful
You just need to establish a one-child policy
Exempt Aryan goddesses from it though

Just get rid of Warsaw and everything's going to be at least 10 times better.

Because their region has an important strategic and trade position.

Which part of germany is more red pilled?

Because Catalonia is rich as hell and contributes more than it takes out. It'd be economic suicide to let them go.

Ahh Brampton. Please tell me about Brampton. Is it really the shithole I've heard it is?

Auckland

Where will the slaves come from?

Man, I missed living in Bayern. Being stationed in Germany was amazing back in 07. All you had to worry about were the Turks and most of them weren't that bad as long as you didn't try to pick up their women at any club where there were more than two of them.

None, the whole country is lost long ago.

The majority want more Muslims

This takes care of about 80-90% of the problems...

Build a dome over the top and gas 'em.

It was never red-pilled. Just somewhere shy of tolerable and miserable.

East Germans are generally against imigration and (((refugees))) but at the same time they are the the biggest supporter of the left wing commie party in Germany becouse they are still brainwashed by the soviets, also they are massive supporters of Russia and are easily manipulated by them.

Whelp, bye bye Melbourne and Sydney. Sydney doesn't feel like its' in Australia anymore. Melbourne is cucked. The NT is pretty cool, you know why it has to be done.

It's where all the taxis go at night

As someone who lives in North Carolina, Best Carolina. This pleases me immensely.

No fuck you, Eternal Anglo nigger.

I would also nuke Vancouver

you forgot philly and jersey

Albany is a total shit hole. even the neighboring cities around it are complete shit

Marseille need a good nuking.

Vienna is a nice city, why not just gas it's citizens?

Pretty much this.

socal and chiraq fine, but leave Dixie alone.

sincerely,
Denver Colorado.

just the GTA, waterloo, windsor, and ottawa bruh

Indeed. As much as I love the South, I am willing to let it die in order to preserve the vision of our Founders. It must be done.

Isn't it all supposed to be red?

but Seattle is like a liberal containment zone.. wtf man! nuke that shit too. i'm a pa fag, so nuking NJ would mean i wouldn't have to go to jersey shore anymore.

Sacrifices must be made.

>they are massive supporters of Russia and are easily manipulated by them
Just like west germans with the americans then
You know a geopolitical alliance with russia might be the only way germany will survive as a nation right? The anglos are gonna cuck you to death.

>Nuking the best part of the country
A fucking leaf

Maybe philly. But Jersey probably wouldn't be a problem if the rest was gone.

Whats wrong with Moscow? Is it a typical metropolitan city filled with liberals and immigrants?

Toronto, Vancouver & Surrey.
Natives are on Government lifes upport anyways.

Every part thats not black.

East Germany is better because they're the ones who had to deal with literal gommunism, and they're more redpilled (barely) for the same reason that the eastern euros are redpilled.

I should note that the same jewish stasi agents who were censoring people's speech in Easter Germany are also in charge of censorship efforts in modern Germany. The exact same kikes.

Vienna and Eisenstadt are the ugliest cities in austria.

For the Greater Good.

REEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU NIGGER FLORIDA IS OK OUTSIDE THE CITIES

Yes, it's like London, but worse, coz they do nothing but leeching every other part of Russia. To save Russia, we need to burn Moscow to the ground like Carthage.

So basically we can all agree than all the worlds urban population should be exterminated, right?

Cities are degenerate factories

We can work with this. Hate to lose portland/seattle area though. It's beautiful. But sacrifices must be made.

>missouri
Explain

Texas (except Austin). Florida (all of it).

Sorry user. I got lazy

>missouri

You fucking faggot

And adjecent region right across tge border in Bosnia, called Herzegovina.

>leaving canberra nuke free

Include Mexico City, Estado de Mexico and Sinaloa on that list

Too many niggers. The cancer has metastasized.

You can nuke the major cities of Texas as well. My hometown of Laredo has been completely balkanized with spics, it's no longer part of America.

Missouri? Really? Everyone's so pro-Trump here. I can see Kansas City, though.

East Germans are the biggest supporter of the "die Linke" (the left) which is a direct successor of the SED, the party of the former ddr.

marked in red

The rural and suburban retards

Damn, what's the deal with those Slav Germans Hans?

Oregonfag here,

I know the Pacific Northwest is full of left-wing lunacy, but remember, we're one of the few places in the country left that's 80%+ white. Also: no more Amazon, Starbucks, Nike, Microsoft or Boeing if you nuke us.

Fire ze missiles!

Better pic of where the left get voted.

That's why we nuke Seattle, Portland, Salem, and Olympia.

We'd need a follow up strike though. You forgot CT, RI, you didn't even touch PA and Philly definitely needs a touch up, NC needs a bit of remodeling, you might as well add UT, and the greater Houston area can be glassed over, but MO doesn't deserve it, and you forgot about Minny/St. Paul, and Columbus can go too. We can clean up after th first pass.

>not Split and the entire coast
Actually, only Zagreb should stay. The rest aren't even white.

Utah can stay. Lots of horny racist white virgin women.

Many of them are still brainwashed and even want the GDR back, we even have the term ostalgie (nostalgia of GDR) for that.

We should mainly focus on the major cities all across the country. Most of them have become completely un-American and do not represent what the Founding Fathers would have wanted us to be.

Northeast except CearĂ¡
Rio de janeiro City (rest of the state is salvageable)

Is the rest of Germany whiter? Im visiting right now from Poland and im scared. I thought the memes were just jokes but its actualy worse. Even the small cities are filled with Turks and niggers, the fuck Germany? When i visited Warsaw i saw only 2 black people in a week and that city is as big as Hamburg.

Brasilia (Brazil's capital) because fuck corrupt politics

I suppose that their support for the left is growing? Or did it remain the same?

Thinking outside the box, are we?

t.NORTE IS WHITE fag

Eastern Germany has traditionally been a bastion of left wing parties. What Sup Forums perceives as redpilled is them voting more extreme than the west. They vote 20% AfD but also vote 20% Die Linke, so they end up with left governments because noone teams up with the AfD. Kind of a double edged sword. In Bavaria you have support for the moderate right wing party, but consistent support. The commies haven't even entered parliament in their entire history here.

Some of them jumped over to the AfD (anti immigrant party) but only becouse the party want strong ties with Russia and becouse they are against immigration, but that doesn't change the fact they are still the biggest supporters of the left and still wish to get back the gdr.

Friesland

Boulder county needs to be on that map.

Everything north of ParanĂ¡