Accoeding to this article conservatives have lower iqs...

Accoeding to this article conservatives have lower iqs. Right wing ideologies offer "simple solutions" to problems which atttact stupid people.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/11/liberals-not-conservatives-more-likely-possess-psy/
nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>whoa dude they have 3 IQ points less than us, so they're wrong about everything and it totally couldnt be that dumber/less fortunate people are the ones who have to deal with shitskins and have a more realistic grasp on reality

>oh shitskins have 20 IQ points less on average?
>we just need to educate them and throw money at them
>oh that did literally nothing at all?
>we just need to do it more

kill yourself you utter retard

>psychology posing as reputable
Bwhahahaha

Why do the whitest and most conservative states have the highest average IQs? Where did I put my almonds?

Insulting the intelligence of folks from an entire ideology is probably not going to help things much. As a matter of fact it is this kind of arrogance and high handedness that has created the nazi types in the first place. Keep it up, faggots!

>psychology comfortably in the brainlet major zone

:^)

I believe in miracles.

they're the most massively biased leftist faggots in the world

half of them think children need to be doped up with drugs to make them feel like the opposite gender

they're truly sick people often, who go into those professions

Nope

>people believe in god out of fear for burning in hell
>disable threat in their minds using magnets
>"lol who cares about hell"
>becomes atheist

>Not change attitudes OF immigrants
What a ride!

we should show her the IQs of her beloved apes

Yes goyim do my bidding or I will call you dumb in public.

That's racist

Because the commie states are full of spics

Yeah, and I'd have a higher IQ than most people.

Racism is simple pattern recognition that led to one tribe surviving and another dying.

If you can't see this, then yes, you're a retard.

Hosy shit, so Argentina is actually white after all

Im not agreeing with this woman.

If this were true, then you'd see a massive amount of conservative niggers. Instead, they gravitate toward the left.

People with very high IQ's tend to be libertarians

This is coming from the same people who deny that Syrians have an average IQ of 83. But when it comes to themselves, IQ is real and they're way smarter than the right! BULLSHIT.

I have yet to meet a Liberal that is capable of critical thinking. They're completely and utterly ignorant of History, and have a knowledge of Economics on par with a midget knowing how to dunk.

this is why I hate woman accountants

A simply concept is to keep marriage stable and childhoods. Religion plays its part. If you have a generation of kids from broken families things tend to not go so well

And these university-backed studies say liberals are literally psychopaths, so what's your point?

>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jun/11/liberals-not-conservatives-more-likely-possess-psy/

>nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/

If the title is a question, the answer is no.

They redo this article every year. Only a fucking rube would fall for it.

Trust me I know. It's hard to find one that's not a woman or a kike. When you do, hold on to them tight and never let go. Always send him a Christmas card with a bonus.

This so much, vast majority don't even understand what money is supposed to be...when I explain it in a basic sense that should be understood in gradeschool it's like they've just been blind-sided by a pickup with it's brights on. Fucking insane.

That's the funniest part.

White men are supposedly stupider than a coalition of minirities who score a full standard deviation lower.

So liberals are effeminate nerds

I have a 146 IQ but who cares IQ isn't really a measure of intelligence, only stupid people think it is

>lefties wanting to have the IQ fight

I'm not so sure that's good strategy on their part.

Left wing ideologies offer needlessly complex reasoning for mysteries that were soved centuries before. If you need a doctorate to explain colonialism and the mess that is Africa, you're missing what's clearly in front of your eyes. (((They))) love to push the narrative but I'm not buying it.

The vast majority of the time, the simple solution is the solution. Complex solutions to simple problems are a jewish invention which the left has adopted because the left was created by jews

>brain damage turns people into liberals
The most hilarious part is they probably think this research supports thier political views

>people with lower IQs can into statistics better than people with higher IQs
Wew

Fpbp

It's you hardware man. It doesn't make you a good person or productive member of society, but it allows for more information to be stored which allows people to come up with more answers to complex problems.

Is this even demographically possible? With niggers being D+85 and everything.

The way they do these studies are they base liberal/conservative on traditional religious values. This way, when they poll niggers and spics they end up as conservatives. However, counting niggers and spics as conservatives is absurd.

You can see here that the conservative white states have the highest IQs and the lower states full of niggers and spics who vote Democrat have the lowest IQs.

so basically people who don't fear immigrants and have no faith in god are brain damaged? kek

It's possible if you count niggers as conservatives. Otherwise, no.

>millennial media

good grief

>brain damage turns people into atheists
Well that isn't new.

I don't think they should go down this path, considering that niggers and mestizos have the lowest IQs out of everyone, and they overwhelmingly vote Democrat...

Exactly. If a "simple solution" didn't work then it wouldn't be called a solution

i feel smarter knowing I'm in CS

What's the point of these articles? They don't convince anyone to change political views and probably just angers the people they insult.

Is it just for liberals to pat themselves on the back about how amazingly smart they are?

Well, this seems to be an honest type of inquiry with no set result in mind.
Hooray for scientific whatnot!

>using average IQ as an argument against conservatives
>IQ average doesn't count when applied to races

Really gets my head tingling

When legalese is required to explain that which sits in front of your face, der juden is likely lurking nearby.

>Tfw scored 1780 on SAT and have a social work degree and work in the field of social services

I have ruined my life.

> simple solutions are somehow worse.

But they aren't. Such studies are literally impossible to be true due to the fact that niggers vote 90% Democrat.

They attack low IQ conservatives thinking they're attacking rural whites, when in reality they're actually attacking niggers and spics who polled as conservatives because they didn't ask economic questions.

The most white trash state in the entire country, West Virginia, has an average IQ of 98.7. The average IQ of a nigger is 85. It's obvious Democrats have the lower IQ. California's IQ is 95.5

according to all of the world, the world's smartest people have always been conservative. Hell conservatism is a smart man's choice because it is a law of proper stewardship and growth building. All things worth anything are worth waiting for and cultivating. All things of merit take time and dicipline to cultivate. All other (((political philosophies))) are subhuman and or barbaric.

Now kill yourself you fucking kike OP.

>>pic related, this makes the Jew understand their retarded subhuman ideology.

Nah, you're just wasting your intellect on that profession. But IQ can't predict what you'll find rewarding, maybe not fully utilizing your intellect will remain rewarding. However, I suspect you'll get bored of it eventually.

kek, the part of their brain responsible for recognizing threats is non-functional. This is why they ran up to a running Dodge Challenger and started attacking instead of getting the fuck out of the way.

It is not like people do them with pencil and paper anymore.

Another "if you want to be in the smart guy club, you have to conform to our ideals" article.

haha what the fuck is with that LARP-ass fake quote on your pic

>Right wing ideologies offer "simple solutions" to problems which atttact stupid people.
All ideologies do that. The left too.

You literally have to be partly lobotomised to be a liberal.

Simple solutions are better than exacerbating the problem.

More africans are starving every day? Stop feeding them.

Migrants are dying on boats in the Mediterranean? Stop incentivizing them to do so.

Western nations have a rape epidemic? Get rid of the shitskins.

There's terrorist literally every day now? Stop importing terrorists.

Simple solutions.

cell phones are electromagnetic transmitters you hold next to your brain.
>dude I fucking love science and atheism and iphones

FIRSTVS POSTVS IS BESTVS POSTVS!!

>not plugging in your earbuds for extended conversations

nice try diego

Simple solutions are cheaper and often afford people more liberty.

>Accoeding
way to prove their point, retard.

This is blindingly obvious to anyone with half a brain. Religiosity and in-group preference is also connected to this.

China sure as fuck aint that high. Those ogs are FUCKING SUBHUMANS.

Japanese are legit smart though.

I suspect I will kill myself. I'm in debt and I work a job with a shit salary providing services for complete degenerates.Work in human services and you will realize that the welfare state is a complete waste of time, effort, and resources. I wanted to "help" people because I was conditioned to believe that "money isn't important" by a cohort of fanatic liberals. It wasn't until later that I realized that "money doesn't matter" because they planned on just stealing it from other hard working people.

I

Yeah right you fucking double nigger kike-jew baby mongrel

BUT HERES FIVE PARAGRAPHS OF INTENTIONALLY OBFUSCATED POST-MODERN CULTURALLY RELATIVE BULLSHIT THAT SHOWS YOU'RE A STUPID BRAINLET

Everything is simple if you're not a faggot about it

user I...

>simple solutions
The final solution usually is the simplest.

Let's look at IQ by race then, shall we?

That's a little precise and over handed for the average jew.
Most jews are sneaky and more vague or murky with their answers.

stop posting this picture. It gives me the sadness.

Jesus
Communism, Islam, welfare should be scrubbed from history and banned for the rest of time.

>God did everything and it's not corporatism intertwined with goverment ruining the country it's minority groups

Ok. Let's look at iq data of politically affiliated people and see if this is correct.

I REALLY FUCKED MY SHIT UP GUYS

College educated white males voted for Trump by 14 points. And Trump won or tied every wealthy income bracket.

who the fuck even uses telephones anymore lol, old fucks, people send recorded snippets to each other

If Conservatives have lower IQs, why is it that people making less than 25 thousand a year vote democrat more than those who makes over 25 thousand a year?

Where's the outrage over this!? If a conservative psychologist wrote an article "Does Communism, Liberalism, and Low I.Q. Go Hand in Hand?" Libs would go apeshit about it. The bias is astounding, and they wonder why so many of us are racist.

wasted

Shit we got hoards of refugees at the door what do we do? Just let em all in

It's such a complex solution to love everything and tolerate everything, am I right? Damn I'm smart.

>you shouldn't believe in god
>but you should welcome people that blow themselves in the name of Muhammad (Allah be praised)
wtf

This happened to me. Thanks for giving me the vaccine Sup Forums.

free all those incarcerated left-wing academics bruh

Well. If the poster believes low iq equals racism. And 50 percent of blacks have under an 85 iq. Doesn't that mean at least 50 percent of blacks are racist. And wouldnt that mean. There are more blacks who are racist than whites?

Okay. And then let's do a survey to find out how socially conservative black people are.

That's sadistic.

>educated and works in social work
I really hope you have a vagina.