I think we fucked the timeline up somewhere Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TADxFoNshs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol wtf

timeline has been fucked for awhile now

oh god lavos is coming and only 18 years late

Where was this?

There were more black troops in the confederate army then there was in the union.

I think you did, OP

but they were slaves though? right? redpill me

>On the left
Tired ol nigga who's tired of all this shit finally got off his tired ass and is ready to do something about this shit
>On the right
The guy who shows up to the party late, and it's the wrong party

oddly enough, no. Some were slaves but others were free men who were fighting for their land and country.

Glitch in the matrix.

Figures. Most of the people fighting over civil war statues are white.

this is the perfect picture for what's wrong with the current climate that millennials have created. i was born in 91 and i absolutely hate 75% of my peers.

they were given food and shelter. they were sold from africa by their own village leaders. many of them probably volunteered in an effort to establish a lineage that could have success and happiness.

Blacks in america owned slaves too, to a higher percentage than whites did in comparison to their population....only 1.4% of all americans owned slaves to begin with. These are all non issues that are being pushed to divide and conquer.

the shills are speechless and probably scrambling for things to say.

Nah, timeline is still normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=4TADxFoNshs

That guy's a fucking hero
And the cop at the end was pretty good too

Not all blacks in the Confederacy were slaves. There were plenty of blacks who weren't enslaved, but they didn't have full-rights either.

Twitter is calling the cunt flicking the guy off so brave even though she was in NO DANGER whatsoever. If the guy even lifted a finger he would have been dead.

does the left realize they look exactly like the "le racist anti-integrationists" did back in the 60's?

glitch in matrix

I hate this fucking coon.

i sense a disturbance in the snowflake force

Better find that rainbow shell

There were black slaver owners under the confederacy

>based black man

>the left
>self awareness

Come on, user...

Free black louisianans fought until the local gov ruled they weren't allowed, then defected once the emancipation proclamation occurred.
Free blacks had southern pride too, and many were convinced slavery was on it's way out regardless.

The bluepilled orangutan hates the confederacy
The redpilled orangutan realizes that the confederacy treated niggers better than the union did.

Fucking civ nats. Get that Nigger back on the cotton field.

>Fucking civ nats. Get that Nigger back on the cotton field.
Fuck off!

When I see flying Neo I will get worried

shilltier

Proof of mandella effect

tbf, many of those blacks who owned slaves actually just purchased their family members, not all and the libtards exaggerate this, as if a nigger could afford a slave but not a parcel of land and therefore everything that came along with it. a very inconvenient truth. but i would estimate there was a majority of "blacks" who were never slaves that came from American/Latin islands that the British had setup colonies in who owned many slaves.

lol

BASED
A
S
E
D

Is there a reason this months-old image has suddenly been posted twenty times today?

Did some e-celeb tweet it out?

O.k then. How about a tobacco field?

you represent white supremacy, not confederacy

UHHHH

all the snowflakes and shill have nothing to say

Na, I just want to get Nigger off the welfare and back to work. They can start paying back by working for free.

This is the unreality created by propaganda.

Why are you emulating Vice City when there's a PC port?

it seems like it can't be reality due to all of the propaganda and subversion that has been placed.

Leftists like those have had their perception of reality distorted to the point they have had their humanity stripped from them. They don't stand for anything, and they will cheer for violence and hate while claiming they are better and more loving than anyone else. This is the power the bible warns about, and why ignorance is no excuse. The devil is truly deceitful, just look what happens when people allow themselves to become fools.

We need an uprising surge in our movement. Meme magic is our influence and our voice. These "racist hate groups, white supremsists, etc..." are just co-opted fanfiction writeen by the same people pulling Antifa's strings. They are race baiters trying to influence a conflict, and it takes away your voice and labels you as a martyr. The end result being shutting down logic and discussion and escalating conflict. Why is it racist for you to have your opinions and your voice? Why is it racist that people want to defend and cherish our history when it is under assault by revisionists and people who simply want to punch you in the gut and spit in your face just to show you they can?

We need a white MLK movement today. Nonviolent but with real goals and widespread acceptance from the silent populous having about enough. If a positive outlet isn't achieved, It's going to get messy and violent, and it's not going to end well for anyone. Yeah you think a race war is fun until you lose everything you love and care about and watch your roads, buisnesses, and communities crushed and painted red. The elites want to destroy us, and they want to piss you off and make you fight for them. I have a better idea.

epic larp bro

Even black southerners owned slaves.

>In his essay, 'The Known World' of Free Black Slaveholders," Thomas J. Pressly, using Woodson's statistics, calculated that 54 (or about 1 percent) of these black slave owners in 1830 owned between 20 and 84 slaves; 172 (about 4 percent) owned between 10 to 19 slaves; and 3,550 (about 94 percent) each owned between 1 and 9 slaves. Crucially, 42 percent owned just one slave.

was the economy in the north or the south more stable before the civil war?

Powerful.

To 90% of SOUTHERNERS the Confederate flag stands for heritage not hate (TM). Honestly, that flag means being a man/woman, independent, not taking any shit, and most importantly doing what best for yours before yourself.

It's a real fucking shame that flag put away, those ideals are needed more than ever right now.

As to OPs post, that is honestly just a black guy from the south. You'll find even niggers here with Confederate flags tattooed on them.

This is just a subversion of the reality that the snowflakes have created.

It's almost as if the issue has nothing to do with slavery, doesn't it....

(OP)
>BASED NIGGER VS FEMINIST KEK

GEE, I WONDER WHO'S GETTING MORE WHITE PUSSY.

>KEK

Ok, i give up, clown world needs to die. can we please just start the slaughter

In their defense a fair amount of those cases were men buying their wives or the children of an unowned wife counting as slaves. Still a fair amount of true slave owners

Ding.
Ding.
Ding.

sorry snowflake. this is some quality reality.

>Ok, i give up, clown world needs to die. can we please just start the slaughter
You misspelled laughter

could be a screenshot from YT. No emulator can have this resolution