How comes this handsome fella is full-blooded japanese...

How comes this handsome fella is full-blooded japanese? He looks nothing like the average soulles eyed and feminine faced nip.

Can someone redpill about the japanese race?

that nose is not asian

Japanese have different looks

Some look more honorable and handsome than white people

They are literally the closest thing to "Gods chosen people" I have been able to objectively find

Jews are up their but have a lot more evil right now

I have a Japanese friend and have weebed their once ironically, AMA

Much like whites, some are very handsome. Some are very ugly. Most are in between.

how do we fix japan

Japs have god tier modern history, culture and spirit but have some ugly wierd degenerates that are slowly dying off right now

Allow them to remilitarize and make martial arts mandatory

>the average soulles eyed and feminine faced nip
bah, you should visit Japan sometime
there's a lot of variation, as there's everywhere

>ywn be this smooth

Japs run the full gambit of looks though its kind of weird

you have kind of caucasian featured guys like Mifune to straight flat faced chinky looking ones.

It's not exactly an ethnically pure place, there were the Ainu before, then Koreans and Westerners who have all had contact with the Japs

love that film. wish the japs won desu

Japan is created by a mix of ancient Chinese immigrants and Norse vikings that somehow ended up there.

>ywn be this honorably intimidating

No because that was not the courageous story

I understand they lost and the dead deserve respect, not regret

Prastic sulgely.

>somehow
HYPERWAR

beheadings are barbaric

Ainu

Toshiro is bae

BOKUTACHI

lots of japs have european features believe it or not

A lot of japs look that way.
Go there and stop watching animu all day.

But this is what Sup Forums said to me

no doubt the jews of asia, the eternal chink, had a role in this

because they don't have the downsyndrome chinese gene

Japs are basically the white people of Asia, everything south of them are beaner and nigger Asians, so of course they are going to look good.

After some research, it seems that the original inhabitants of Japan were jomon but they got chinked 2000 years ago

>tfw no jomon gf

This.

Japanese race is a mixture of Pacific island Jomon, Chinese yayoi, okinawan ryukyuan and hokkaido Ainu which are somewhat like Slavs
thus there is much genetic / racial variation in Japanese genome but it has all been combined into a conglomerated "Japanese" ethnicity united by a single nation, language and culture
You know, like Europeans were before the Jew

Most of the japanese cartoons and videogames Sup Forums likes exclusively cater to women and homosexuals.
It's like some jap watching Justin Bieber, Twilight movies and drag queen makeup tutorials all day and wondering why all western men are gay.
Truth is that manly men are still considered most desireable, host club employees seen as sleazy clowns who rip off dumb and lonely women and the average Joe or hiroshi is a mild mannered dude with a slight beer belly.
Everyone who tells you something different is psychotic and living in some weird fantasy.

Thanks for educating me, english teacher.

but if you look up "japanese people" most of them have fat faces and bulging eyes. and yet there are some, like the guy in OP, who have extremely masculine, lean faces. it's weird. in european countries you get less of a disparity

whatever you say mannekin pis

>Totally isolated from the west until the 1500s.
>Still kept a short leash on traders, very suspicious of outsiders, including their neighbors
>Make it all the way until the 1800s without Westernizing
>Americans show up with a bunch of gunboats and say, "Fuck you, let us in"
>No other option, let them in
>Get forced into shitty contracts and treaties
>Realize there's no other option but to modernize/westernize
>Manage to pull it off seemingly overnight. Hospitals, school systems, military, all changed super quickly.

Japan gets major props in my book for being so adaptable.

On google? If you look up white people they are all black people

why is this movie impossible to find

There's Koreans living in japan. They're mostly the weird looking ones.

Japs are the closest thing to the white man on earth.
Truly honorary aryans, and I have much respect for them.

Yeah it is incredible how Japan managed to catch up o white countries despite being isolated for so long and they never got colonized too.

He was a Christian Ainu. Not typically Japanese.

ainu blood, lots of nips from hokkaido that look a little bit more "western"