California YES! California leaders call for hearings on white supremacy

>SACRAMENTO — California lawmakers will hold a series of hearings next month to assess the rise of white supremacy in the state and to determine if there are any laws needed to help control violent outbreaks at public rallies.

>State Senate President Pro Tem Kevin de León, D-Los Angeles, called for the hearings Monday as lawmakers returned to the state Capitol after a monthlong recess. He said University of California and California State University officials will be asked to testify at the hearings about how they are handling requests to have neo-Nazi and far-right groups or speakers appear for events on campus.

>“I see the rising tide of hate and intolerance,” de León said Monday. “I believe future generations will look back on this moment in time as a turning point because how we chose to respond will shape the character of this nation and this great state for years to come.”

sfgate.com/politics/amp/California-leaders-call-for-hearings-on-white-11948507.php

D-d-day of the r-rope soon ummmm no sweetie

Other urls found in this thread:

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB219
youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0
youtube.com/watch?v=fetksF6w9A4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CALIFORNIA YES!

leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billTextClient.xhtml?bill_id=201720180SB219

>Commiefornia
Might not be FUck Hews Hebrews shoot shoop shoo LEsbian Slut Machine gshot gays

I live in CA

Wheres the fucking white supremacy in this sea of brown?

>Muh non educated poor whites

>But They have Muh white privilege Yo

>anyway no affirmative action for white working class

literally Reason why White man become extreme right

Lay off the meth pipe.

Glad the California Congress is a whole bunch of Democrats to handle the situation without bias.

Hey California! White people have grown up in a time when it is all but illegal to be white. They want to be white and live white but the (((law))) forbids them from doing so. Jewish Masters and White Enforcers force integrate any white community they want, every time some business man needs CHEAP LABOR. That is why white people are turning to White Nationalism.

Stick that in your pipes and smoke it you fucking (((hippies!)))

I remember my senior year, trying to get to my last Econometrics midterm the day after the election.

Instead, I had to run around the ENTIRE FUCKING CAMPUS because I was a white guy and the black and injun theatre majors were crying and wailing and blocking the main plazas and the business building

Got a C+, at least I dodged a tomato thrown at me

Good. We must stem nazis before they get out of control. We cannot allow the same thing as 1940s to happen again.

>Kevin de León, D-Los Angeles,
this guy is a total fucking piece of shit and a criminal, FYI. he openly brags about how his cousins are illegal citizens, tries to pass gun ban legislation every single fucking 3 months

Force to put people in one bag who have different culture and ethnicity

Alexander, Stalin do the same thing
it's end tragically

the Serious problem is you think you are better than imperialist or communism

but imperialist or Bolshevik are far smarter than you

Why aren't they concerned about making laws against violent communists. Didn't communism cause about 10 times the number of deaths as Nazism?

Remember when Milo went to UC Berkeley and there were people there who didn't want to hang him from a tree and didn't take part in destroying the hall, burning a light generator, rioting in the streets, or looting from private businesses?

Yeah, all those folks are Nazis and white supremacists.

Gee i wonder why it's happening if only there was a clue?
Do you know why this is happening Mr Communist jew college Professor?
>I love white genocide
hmmm I guess we will never know.

White supremacy doesn't exist, but Jew supremacy does.

I thougjt they all got deported

Ha ha.

No.

The central coast and bakersfield

>Kevin de León

Kevin "30 magazine clip" de León?

I feel for you boys

youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0

>White Nationalists hold peaceful protest in Berkeley
>Antifa and BAMN literally run at them with sticks and bats

>Milo tries to hold a speech.
>Antifa assault unarmed women and commit millions in vandalism

Yes, California, clearly White Supremacy is the danger.

Why are they so fearful of white-rights, and WN movements? If you think it's so wrong then it should be easy to disprove. Address the points in a debate and explain why they're wrong.

>D-d-day of the r-rope soon ummmm no sweetie
you do realize this will only instill more hate a day of the rope is more likely because of this

>whites aren't superior
>go through all this fuss to shut it down and disprove it wasting tax money

Wonder why

based Cali saying no to nazis

>change pronoun to nigger
>landlord has to call me nigger or get sued

California really is like a mirror into a future of non-White majority.

We will be hunted down and criminalized until our fringes can be perceived as mainstream.

Yes, and the same guy who admitted he has illegal immigrant family members benefiting from identity theft.

It's California. basically the laughingstock of U.S. state laws.

Let Gov. Moonbeam roll his fat doob of "equality", and when it bits the state in the ass, he'll whine for more federal funds.

Then, deny said funds.

> live in a mostly white city in CA
> its one of the saftest in the state
> told a bunch of mexican immigrants to fuck off when they were gonna be dumped there
I know damn well my city is gonna be mentioned during it, we'll probably be labeled as Nazis when we tell the next wave of illegals to go somewhere else.
Feelsbadman

“The shocking display of hate and violence from neo-Nazis and white supremacy hate groups in Charlottesville just over a week ago was appalling and distressing. This is not what our country stands for,” Jackson said.

Skinner introduced a bill Monday to expand the existing hate-crime statute in the state. Skinner said Heyer’s killing could not be charged as a hate crime because Heyer, a white woman, does not fall within a protected class. She said that loophole in Virginia law also exists in California.

SB630 would allow for harsher penalties if someone is convicted of a crime against a person who is standing up to racism or bigotry. Skinner also introduced a resolution Monday urging law enforcement to prosecute white nationalists and neo-Nazis as terrorists when they commit violent or destructive acts.

“The horrific events in Charlottesville and elsewhere prove that violent white nationalism and neo-Nazism remain very real threats,” Skinner said. “These groups’ intent is to terrorize our communities, so it makes sense to prosecute them as terrorists.”

So even BEING against racism or bigotry in any way makes it a special, extra hate crime to kill you now.

deny the fucking federal funds

Literally colonized by Mexico

Just fucking genocide us white Californians already

>tfw they come to conclusion there is no white supremacy issue
>tfw they actually point out lefties and their antifa, blm, sjw underlings

>california
>using their minds
user...

Earth quake when? Soon?

>denying funds to America's major economic powerhouse

They fell for the "right is violent" meme. Stopping the violence would help us

>California starts persecuting whites, allowing HIV-positive dindus to breed like rabbits, and spend all that tax money on gibmedats for refugees/illegals
>California finally secedes from the US
>Trump just lets it happen, it's more efficient to let your enemy destroy themselves than to destroy them yourself.
>California's GDP drops 10% every year for Trump's entire 8-year presidency
>White population drops 30%+
>By Trump's last month in Office California has the crime rates, poverty rates, GDP growth, and government corruption rates of most Central American countries

Please let it happen.

>calling callifonia a major economic power house
>callifonia literly produces nothing

Where is this? Sacramento?

why does an economic powerhouse need funds from the gubmint?

>because H1-B pajeets and illegal Mexicarelis are so expensive to house in your wife's vagina?

Why won't they fucking listen

A recent survey shows that 9% of Americans agree with "neo nazis". That's nearly 30 million people. That number is growing every month. The jew is afraid, the pedophile politicians are afraid. The plutocrats are afraid.

>If you silence an opinion and normalize racism a lot of angry racists with extreme opinions appear
Ya don't fucking say

Pay attention white man. Now that the kikes and subhumans have total control of California, they will hunt down every last European. California is only a generation ahead of the rest of the country in terms of demographic replacement, this is our future. The fewer whites we have, the more laws they will pass against us and the more fanatical the anti-European hysteria will become. California used to be the majority-white heartland of Reagan Republicanism, now it is a bankrupt Jew-run third-world kleptocracy.

>Pro Tem Kevin de León, D-Los Angeles

In testimony provided before the California Senate's Public Safety Committee, De León stated that "half of my family" is residing in the United States illegally, with falsified Social Security Cards and green cards:

"…I can tell you half of my family would be eligible for deportation under [President Donald Trump’s] executive order, because if they got a false Social Security card, if they got a false identification, if they got a false driver’s license prior to us passing AB60 (a law said to make California a 'sanctuary state'), if they got a false green card, and anyone who has family members, you know, who are undocumented knows that almost entirely everybody has secured some sort of false identification. That’s what you need to survive, to work. They are eligible for massive deportation."[

As expected.

Spics move in, take more than they produce, then start making laws to protect themselves when people catch on to how shit they are as a people.

They have zero shame.

How can I testify Sup Forums? I live near Sacramento but I'm not a (((university))) official

>harsher penalties against persons standing up to racism and bigotry
the way that Skinner twists his political terrorism is amusing yet destructive and dangerously upsetting to the balance of power between activists and protesters.

Antifa regularly assaults people, attacks animals, destroys vehicles, businesses and public property, encroaches upon the right to freedom of speech and assembly, doxes and sends death threats regularly to political opponents, harasses and expels people for wrongthink, attacks people based upon their clothes and hair, and it's the white nationalists and neo-nazis that are the danger because one guy did a thing?

You don't have any more special rights as someone standing up to "bigotry". You're just a fucking crazy person who purity spirals in real life and spits shit and urine everywhere. What fucking bullshit.
>one guy doing a thing proves that all white nationalists and neo-nazis are terrorists!
>oh, by the way, not all muslims and also black lives matters even though BLM and Muslims have killed more innocents and civilians than white nationalists and neo-nazis have
Skinner should have his office stripped from him and thrown into prison for trying to criminalize the freedom of expression and assembly of his political opponents.

all over. we just aren't retarded methheads from ohio with swastikas across our foreheads.

lots of us are white collar. lots of us are blue collar. we all on the same team in CA and we know it.

the rest of the country should figure it out asap because as cali goes, so does the nation.

please come and invade us and help us get rid of the shitbrown commie horde. any fed lurker? speak up. thxxx bbs.

>2000+ years of rapid development
>getting to the beginnings of space travel
>you realize you might be alive for such a feat
>see shit like this is being pushed
>start to understand that space was never an option so long as we have multiple races
>humans cannot coexist when such petty things are held at such a high standard
>you will die on your homeworld, never to see some alien tits, and fuck it
You start to understand that humanity is a curse, when you have quadrillions of other planets to explore, yet you think your spec of dust is the only thing in existence, let alone worth regressing over.

lol pol is going mainstream and they have no way to stop it.

i was in bako a month ago. i saw the fattest welfare hungry hippo spic bitch,i'm talking like 500 pounds...and the guy proudly in tow boasting a red "vagina" t-shirt styled in coca cola font- was a fucking nigger lloolollololol.

where did all the okies go? shiiietttt...miss them okies...

No fkn doubt

>censoring faces
Pathetic.

Anything to distract their people from the theft taking place in that state. I feel sorry for Californians and the neglect they have to deal with.

Our democracy will die a death of a thousand pin pricks

Oh no, all the lost revenue from almonds and grapes. The US will cease to exist within a week.

>sea of brown
im from va and currently taking on a road trip up the west coast. when you say 'brown' are you referring to the asians? because ive never seen so many asians in one place in my life, however, you wanna see a sea of niggers, you come to my side of the country

The bear will leave its cave forever.
Soon.

i want them secede so we can nuke them.

Feels odd desu. Many people I've talked to my age (~26) from my location (central west coast) seem brainwashed or as if they were taking heavy doses of fluoride. When bringing up things about race baiting, they stop taking their defense and just kneel over when shown the obvious facts. Like a shut down of the mind as a self defense from actual information. Once it passes, they reboot into the same old rhetoric. Very strange thing to witness the absolute obedience and non confronting nature of these people.

Day of the rope is coming sweetie, you're too stupid to realise this is helping the cause

it's true.

lots of fucking gooks out here. they love SF. "we wuz opium den chinatown railroad workers for teh huwhyte man shiet"

at least they aren't niggers? ehh, it's all the same anti-white anti-american shit.

we are getting too many dot indians out here now too. "indiaz best and b-b-brightest, we swearr!!!" they keep weird fucking hours, and fucking cook the stinkiest god awful shit at 11pm and stink up entire buildings. fucking horrible. they also leave their trash all over the street or in front of other peoples' yards. they don't care. "i do teh tech" but you can't clean up your own front yard, and your waste is out into the street now? like wtf? why are these people here...?

>white supremacy on the rise
>neo nazis getting stronger

yet somehow jews aren't afraid to come out in public? where are the jew beatings and black lynchings? where are the burning crosses?

Initially you will see a large influx of mexicans/mezis/spics/latinos/etc. in cali. Not sure how bad it's become for our northerns in org/wash, but here it's very noticeable. Once you start heading near tech cities, then influx will become poo's and chinks, more so poos. From what I can tell, the colder areas of cali drive away blacks/browns/yellows, and they only appear near these areas while on vacation. But go to any city that is moderate warm+ in temps, and you see the white start to brown.

no more burning crosses

>burn stars of daavid

(it's fucking 2017, lads)

Really, unfuck yourself son.

>spics in power targeting white Americans
Saw it coming.

gooks, spics, and poos all drive up to the mountains in 2wd 1996 corollas and wonder why they die on icy roads. and then the entire single lane highways into the mountains get stopped to pull their bodies out of mangled cars. or they just stop on the middle of the road because they can't go on. they are fucking rude and don't care about the rest of the people who have their time ruined by immigrant stupidity/ignorance/carelessness. when i broke my arm boarding, it took 9 hours to get off the fucking mountain road because another spic tour bus had flipped in the ice because shitty spic brakes. along with several other gooks that just have no fucking clue about anything- like icy weather conditions and chains.

it's fucking so dysgenic out here.

god save us jesus fuck

I live in a 98% white community in Socal, some fucking member if the 2% latinos went crazy a week ago cause some guy has a confederate flag painted on the back of his truck. Everyone here laughed & told her to basically leave, so she brings in backup from other cities to mass report our group to FB & get it removed. Their like ants, smash one & all the others just frenzy

so cal here the only white people here are old and dying off most of my friends have already left I'm getting out as fast as I can I'd suggest getting out before the market takes a shit

Oh they're starting an Inquisition?

checked.

and sadly yes.

the feels suck

Shits just getting worst holy shit.

Trump was right.
youtube.com/watch?v=fetksF6w9A4

I know all too well. Go up often to tahoe with dad for snowboarding during winter, and fucking hell, you see mexishits just pulling over on the side of a road when they feel like, so they can take a few pics of them frolicking in the snow. Complete disregard they have no chains, 2wd, and are packing 6+ people into a honda civic. Want to get up the pass with that setup? No problem! Just drive 4 mph and you'll make it, and disregard anyone behind you, don't let them pass. And the poos. Holy shit, the fucking poos on the top of the mountain. All they do is clog the transit on mountains like Heavenly, taking the tram up to just sit at the cafes on the top of the mountain. Some of them even start snowball fights, right infront of the lines to chairs. Like complete ignorance of what people are actually up there for. One I saw even ran infront of someone trying to get into the line, knocked both down, and the poo got mad and stormed off. No apologies for being a retard. Rant over, but fuck this shit it just hard to deal with when you're painted as the enemy, instead of the invaders.

California is like ~25% white. Why are they so worried about white supremacy? Why are they targeting and harassing a minority group?

>I believe future generations will look back on this moment in time as a turning point
i don't disagree there

Because when you silence dissent, it magically goes away.

You could literally be hit over the head with a metal pipe for wearing a trump hat in a leftest shithole like SF and they focus on white supremacists violence.

i'll miss the weather, but not the traffic or the people lately been getting a huge influx of homeless druggies most likely heroin they are filth and the cities have no idea what to do with them. LA is laughing they bus these people all over to other cites and let everyone else deal with it.

not many of us left here senpai

If only my countrymen realized this.
Most of us white Californians hate spics more than niggers, but most of the upper part America where spics haven't flooded don't realize how big of a problem we have here. In my fathers lifetime they went from being a minority of under 10% in this state to being the majority ethnic group. All while taking far more than they put into the system.

>put on a maga hat
>walk around for a few days getting abused
>take secret video of all the abuse
>show up to these hearings and present the evidence

Whites are a small minority in America. This type of conversation is clearly targeting and persecuting a minority group. This is the future of all of America. Become a minority and still be perscuted and treated like you're not a minority.

Nah, mental gymnastics are a pastime sport in cali. They will say you incited the violence by wearing a white supremacy outfit (the hat), and that the people were justified in abusing you, since they were defending their rights as a minority citizen. You also don't get to defend yourself from these attacks, since it would only further their warped state of mind into believing you were premeditating these people to attack you, so you had an excuse to beat up minorities as a white supremacist. The only way for this to work, which the case would be neutral, is to be a non-white doing this. They would have to preform a perfect routine on the mental floor mat and get gold to spin that one as bad.

I mean whites are a small minority in California.
If we keep letting browns pour in by the millions it will be America too, though.

^this, we need to remember guys: punishment for IDEAS is not a good thing. No matter how stupid the alt right or white nationalists are, silencing them with force, ids not the answer. The solution is simply making and keeping laws that treat everyone equally, and defending them with logic, and proper force. but silence is never the answer. Freedom of speech is very important. when we start silencing one idea, then all are susceptible to censorship.

How about they not shape the country and let people have their freedom. Fuck the left.

West Hollywood. They call themselves liberals.

Don't worry, Based Black Guy, this is all just about fucking whitey. Free speech will be safe again once all the white people's vocal cords have stopped moving inside their dessicated corpses.

(((Beverly Hills)))

You forgot one.
LOL.

there are no real nazis. there are a few republican rednecks in CA. Shitskins are just insecure faggot freeloaders and criminal thugs that want to call all white people nazis.

it's no longer just Mestizo troll people, now CA has fucking Indios coming north