Confederate monuments of hate are just the beginning. The rest of your evil "heritage" is next

Confederate monuments of hate are just the beginning. The rest of your evil "heritage" is next.

aol.com/article/news/2017/08/21/oldest-christopher-columbus-monument-in-the-us-vandalized-in-baltimore/23156167/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YWDfM_-9NmI
youtube.com/watch?v=KcE_HwzWFVk
youtube.com/watch?v=fetksF6w9A4
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok let's take down the Lenin statues too then

Lenin is not a rallying symbol for hate and oppression.

LMFAO some stupid commie made a monument to Trotsky!

poor babies offended by statues now lol
tear them down who cares, they're just statues. sculptors still exist.

That's a good trade.

youtube.com/watch?v=YWDfM_-9NmI

The only people that hated those monuments were hate filled leftist scum like yourself. I look forward when your ANTIFA comrades are listed as a terror group and have to deal with the FBI and not local police who are hamstring by weak willed mayors. Have fun in prison, don't drop the soap.

shorter version

youtube.com/watch?v=KcE_HwzWFVk

Any anons have the balls to take down/deface some MLK statues?

I would, but I make enough money not to live by niggers

Lenin was a murderous psychopath!

>Columbus
What the fuck has the italian guy have to do with this you retarded mosquito?

Kronstadt springs to mind

He wasn't slaughtering people just for the color of their skin.

Their won't BE prisons much longer. Have fun in your fantasy world as the real world moves forward.

I don't mind desu. Cuckservatives have been throwing southerners under the bus for decades, I'm glad their shit is getting attacked too now.

Keep going you dumb fucks, you will lose all hispanic support by going after based Colon

When you side with the oppressor, your support is not wanted.

How does it feel to keep losing?

he is tho

>commie
>fantasy world
Keep doing what your doing. Dumb fucks like you helped get Trump elected in the first place and will help help him get reelected. So riot in a few more cities, tear down a few more statues, voting people hate shit like that. You wouldn't know much about voting in your fantasy world.

No, he just did it for fun

People have seen how violent and hateful you nazis are. They're siding with us more and more every day.

Well, since America started to become a big ghetto I've lost my interest, I don't care anymore, soon niggers will take over what's left from America.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEEPOH

Literally stole the Russian government from the Whites after they did all the fucking work. Planned economies suck.

he actually isnt you fucking psudo-nazi

They're going after school mascots now, WTF

>A person from one of the first few island that Columbus landed on tells you the people like him
>Just dismiss them as being as """bad""" as Columbus

M8, I don't think you understand how much we love him, the man is a national hero, we have statues, squares, streets and buildings named after him and no one gives a shit

Hell we had pic related built just last year, its taller than the Statue of Liberty

this is a symbol of war btw

I'm not a Nazi. I just disagree with your ideal and tactics. That doesn't make me a Nazi, racist, or what ever your flavor of the month is. You see I don't give a fuck what shitlords like you think. And yea people are siding with violent rioters and protesters. Put the vodka down Ivan, your done

>giving a fuck about Christopher Columbus or any statue about him

He literally stumbled onto the New World. That's it. It was inevitable. Somebody would do it eventually with enough money. He was given shitloads of money to go across the Atlantic. That's it.

I mean I'm not for destroying statues but any of Columbus I couldn't give less of a fuck about. Far more interesting explorers.

don't be stupid. Each time you fucks flare up like the bad rash you are it's more fuel for the right. These movements were not alive as they are today and you've provided them with all the fuel to keep going and prosper

The Nazi sympathizers next.

Underrated.

>Look everyone, I wanna die by acting like a fascist terrorist while denouncing YOU for being nazis!

Please, wake the Sleeping Giant

There's really no reason to be okay with monuments to Washington or Jefferson if you oppose monuments to Confederates. The ideological and moral distance between the two groups (Founding Fathers and Confederates) is practically nil.

>being this fucking retarded
you should probably kill yourself senpai

Christopher Colombus was a terrible person and was so disgusting in his ways that he was actually imprisoned by King Isabella of Spain on his return journey to Aragon.

tl;dr Genoese scum doesn't deserve to be revered

We will not stop until every Roman monument and statue in Italy is destroyed. White supremacy thinks it's going to continue profiting from slave labor? Think again.

>The Tzar family remembers!

Nigger detected

How do hate someone from almost 500 years ago?

When they go after slavers are they going go after the granddaddy of them all mohammed?

Every last Nigger, Northerner, and Communist needs to be killed. ALL of them.

This is good

After what happened with Charlottesville and Americans on Sup Forums going Reddit Neocon in less than a hour they deserve to be destroyed

Where's your daddy Trump to save you now you Jewish Neocon loving retards

How is "White Supremacy" in this day and age profiting from slave labor? Are you living in China or some some 3rd world shithole in Africa?

Begin with this godawful crime against humanity.

>What the fuck has the italian guy have to do with this you retarded mosquito?

Because he is a symbol of white oppression

>tfw finally considered white

Nah, he slaughtered them for supplying food.

Slave labor helped build the attractions that drive tourism.

Leave it be. The only thing that gay pride marches do right is this.

Trump will perish with the rest of the Cuckservatives on the Day of the Rope.

we are, Seattle mayor announced it already

Communists in general are a crime against humanity. All of them need to be exterminated.

This, most people who are either centrist or leaning left but disagree with the far left are outed as the same "Nazis" they label on the right.

What attractions are you talking about specifically?

And the natives of the countries who supplied them were the ones to start all this. Not to mention it was the Republicans who ended that abhorrent practice in the USA which is still being enacted to this day in other countries.

You on the left know little of what the terms POW or War Spoils actually mean.

neither is columbus, but I was wrong because actually it is!

Italy is full of Roman architecture whose construction was only made possible by slaves hauling stones from the quarries.

And? Are you jealous? Are you envious that Italy has at least culture?

Don't feed him bait, it is obvious he is jealous, the worthless cretin that he is has no identity and is gargling and chugging down Stalin and Lenin's jizz.

Yeah, I think that would be better, lunatics like him should be left alone.

Saged

Yes so, every civilization has used slave labor in one form or another. There is no sense to destroying landmarks built by people hundreds of years ago just because your fee fees are hurt. And on top of it you cannot use modern ideas of society as a basis to judge a human civilization 2000 years ago

Hahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahajajahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahah

>color of their skin
Who "slaughtered" people for the color of their skin - Hitler didn't, the confederates didn't, Columbus didn't - what are you talking about?
but Fuck white people tho, amirite? Race is only skin deep but white people gotta go

posting an image invalidates sage you newfag

Why don't we fill in the White Sea–Baltic Canal. It was dug by slave labor, Or is the gulag not slave labor in Soviet Russia? I figure a good commie like yourself would know.

I like this, thanks.

it does?

He was a homophobe. Push that the black community needs more progressive leaders, like Shaun King.

>Be Lenin
>legalize Homosexuality
>100 years later
>....

I travel for work, I always put Barnes and Noble in my GPS so my hotel isn't around any niggers when I get to a ne town

Commies also tried to do that here with the statue of Colombus in Baecelona because muh opression and colonialism.

I've never thought of that. You may be a disgusting namefag but you're alright in my book.

Did a response video to the Columbus bullshit.

Hopefully people call out this faggot and he gets arrested for his crime.
youtube.com/watch?v=fetksF6w9A4

get prepared. civil war soon.

1. Explicitly supporting white supremacy is why the confederacy was good
2. Columbus was a wop.

It reminds me of something that happened over 20 years ago. In a small park close to where I lived in the capital of Tegucigalpa (try saying that five times fast), there was a statue of Columbus that has been there...well a long time. Don't remember whn it was built but that doesn't matter.

Well, during that time there was some uprising by the more "native" indiginous tribes within the country who decided to chimp out, call on Columbus being the great genocide master in the American continent and to "restore the honor of our 500 year old forefathers".

They chimped out so hard they demolished the statue and were intent on building a staue of one of the country's indian heroes in its place. However, the government soon chased them away and decided to put a more neutral statue: a staue of a mother and child to symbolize the importance of family. Still the damage was done. A statue that had been there for many many years gone due to to the chimpouts of our less cultured neighbors.

I am not a fan of Columbus at all. This land was destined to have been colonized by the Europeans or any seafearing nation one way or another. Columbus and the Spanish just got a head-start. Sure, they brought their diseases and stole our resources but we'd still be loincloth-wearing, heart-sacrificing savages that would make the North Sentinel people look like millenials.

Stop shilling for this you low IQ faggot.

This is uber red pilling.

If we do it to then it become relative. Let these attacks and vandalism speak for themselves.

You have got to be smarter than this.

Wow you attacked a piece of stone, you really showed columbus what for.....

all commies are shit. get fucked faggot

>Italian
>white

Yes he is you ignorant twat

Somebodys been watching too much Three Stooges.

gr8 b8 m8

what do you thinks gonna happen when they figure out taking down monuments will change shit for them.
>obama being elected all over again

>White people have their history of slavery and supremacy erased

>Suddenly any guilt over the past vanishes, because they don't remember the past and weren't taught it

>Slavery reinstated, with 2050's technology

Surely this won't backfire

>Italians
>white

Instead of spamming retarded bullshit, spend your time reading some books. You idiots use slavery as an excuse to take down southern monuments.
Yet most southerners did not even own slaves nor did they own plantations. Most of them were small farmers who worked their farms with their families. They were fighting for their rights. They were fighting to maintain their lifestyle and their independence the way they wanted to without the United States Government dictating to them how they should behave.
I personally think that the people who profess that the Civil War was only fought about slavery have not read their history books.

>obligatory

>Divide and conquer
>Not jewish

>northerners laughed when the dixie statues came down.
>now their statues are getting defaced and will soon be replaced with statues of niggers and communists
It's beautiful, IMO.

but marissa tomei is literally italian and literally white

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Sage

cunt