I'm looking for a video where a comedian slams on atheists, I think it was David cross, but I'm not positive...

I'm looking for a video where a comedian slams on atheists, I think it was David cross, but I'm not positive. On one part he talks about a man quitting drugs, and finding god and he is walking down the street singing of how he loves god, then an atheist pops out of the bushes and calls him a retard for believing god.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deseret_Ranches
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i haven't gotten a single (You) tonight fuck you all

ur a faget

never seen it if you find it post it for us OP sounds funny

>138660783
Shut up, commie.

Fuck yeah. 50%. No. Make that 90%. Fuck 'em.

Why don't you go to a Christian website then, kike worshiper?

Rabbi Jesus isn't coming back

Tax the churches. after all, it's in the constitution that congress will make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting the free exercise. So the churches are unlawfully tax exempt. Meanwhile American tax payers pay RIDICULOUSLY high taxes.

you should tax the churches so the churches grow some balls and stop acting soft so they can keep their precious tax exempt status. not taxing churches is how the government controls them

Taxation of the church allows a much more free market. With more money now in circulation, the 3% tax allows trade to be done on a grandiose scale. The lower the taxation, the freer the market.

Taxing the churches means that the churches can officially and legally influence government. Or are you faggots too dumb to understand no taxation without representation?

implying the gov will ever lower taxes.

KYS, faggot canacuck

How does taxation on churches work? No longer able to write off donations to the church? Or a land tax on what they own?

Either way, there would be an extreme leaning of the churches and I suspect the left wing softness would rapidly dissappear .

dont do it user. you are loved.

The 2nd largest land owner in the state of Florida besides the state of Florida?

The Mormon Church. No taxes can be collected on any of that land, and if you believe for one second that any of that land is being used for legitimate religious purpose, then I have a bridge to sell you.

no one finds anything wrong with the math in this info graphic?

I GREW UP BY THAT CHURCH!!!
its in charlotte nc. not as big as it looks. the tops of those pillars extend like 30 feet above any structure.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deseret_Ranches

>if we sacrifice Jesus to the zog machine maybe they will stop jackhammering my asshole
Yeh we're not doin' that

Don't post with that flag.

TAX THE SYNAGOGUES!

If religious organizations and properties were taxed all you Jews would be homeless from claiming their disgusting serpent layers to be Churches of the One True God.

I am actually for it however it needs to be applied to all "faiths" especially nigger muhhamad men and JUDEN!

I suspect that the numbers are based on total holdings and assets being charged at a flat 3% rate.

Problem is institutions like the Catholic Church have been built around donations of land and assets, and as such a tax like that would rapidly deplete it if applied yearly.

It is a curious experiment. I'm game, my church has lost its teeth.

Go home and eat your latkas you fucking kike. Your mom just got done with Jamal and your dad is cleaning up her bunghole with his mouth just in time for supper.

Nice! Tax the churches. How much tax for a prayer in a church? 1.3 cent?
But anyway. if I should be taxed for something like this I'll make sure that no more abortions and homo-sex will be allowed. No taxation without representation. Wasn't this your slogan some 250 years ago?

end all charity tax write offs. That would kill so many birds with one stone.

If the church paid taxes everyone would have to pay the current taxes still, and the government would be that much more fucking huge