Waterfox: Meme browser or redpilled?

Give it to me straight, Sup Forums, is Waterfox a meme browser or is it a genuine alternative?

I've been on chromium on Linux for a while, but my non-PC profile keeps on getting ((corrupted)) for some strange reason.

Other browsers I've tried:
> Icecat: So "free" I can't find a way to use a normal website.
> Firefox: Mozilla is SJW converged.
> Brave: Cool browser, but shamelessly planning to sell your data.
> Vivaldi: Spyware
> Opera: Chinese spyware
> Jewgle Chrome: No explanation necessary
> Iridium: Possibly German spyware

After Waterfox, I'm not sure where to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bretty gud

Any complaints, anything shitty to watch out for?

using it right now. i mean it's firefox, it stutters and slows down when using extensions that protect your privacy. if you want it fast as fuck, you have to sacrifice privacy.

>Give it to me straight, Sup Forums
Well, since you asked, you're being retarded. Why are you blindly putting trust in complete strangers to tell you what to believe? Why don't you audit the source yourself? Keep in mind that all of this is pointless if your hardware is compromised. Have you inspected your hardware for physical intrusion lately? What makes you think you're so important that you're worth spying on anyway?

Pale Moon works

Thanks, I'll give it a shot

was waiting for a pale moon shill
the only obvious one he left off

>Unironically believing your browsers steals information from you.

That's the real meme right there.

get Vivaldi. it's the best choice and u can use chrome extensions.

>pls reinforce my schizophrenic paranoia, no truth pls
k

>> Firefox: Mozilla is SJW converged.
Even worst
activistpost.com/2017/08/mozilla-joins-george-soross-efforts-launching-strike-fake-news.html

Isn't it proprietary?

Pale Moon is shit. Impossible to find any add-ons compatible with it.

Is Microsoft Edge okay? It's super fast.

Anything that is not botnet and google is good for me. I'm using Brave and nightly firefox with lots of privacy plugins and change configurations.

Remember that MOZILLA FIRED THE CREATOR OF JS for his position on ANTIFAGGOT MARRIAGE. IN 2014.
This same dude was the creator of BRAVE.

Brave is literally the alt-browser.

Does Vivaldi allow for multiple profiles?

>Iridium: Possibly German spyware

Based on what? The .de domain?

I've heard rumours, but nothing solid that I can point to.

>is shit
user, you really are autistic. You can find Moon Tester Tool on the Pale Moon website which helps make incompatible add-ons work. The website also has a list of add-ons that work, and alternatives for many that don't.

regardless of the browser make sure you are running AdNauseam. Since Aug 11 I have cost Google $560.00 in ad clicks, nearly all of which were on Sup Forums.

I use palemoon which is another firefox based browser without all the poz.

Vivaldi is now shit? Jesus not to long ago a bunch of you fags where talking about how great it is and before that Brave. It's like each week y'all come up with a new favorite

SRWare Iron is good.

What happens is these people make a "too good to be true" browser and then resort to shitty tactics to make money.

Brave is already confirmed to do it once it leaves beta.

yes this

i have been using pale moon for a few days now because i was on the look out for a new browser too and really like it

The fuck are all these new browsners? Redpill anyone?

You telling me theres more out there than internet exploer and Safari?

Palemoon is the only redpilled browser. Waterfox is literally rebranded firefox botnet.

Brave is great. Shills fear it because the owner is anti-faggot marriage. The guy was fired from his own company in 2014 for it, because he supported an anti-faggot bill with merely 1000 bucks.

there is literally nothing wrong with firefox

DISINFOSHILLS ALWAYS DO THEIR PART IN THE GOOGLE BOYCOTT.

THEY ALWAYS DISCUSS STUPID SHIT, USING STUPID FLAGS.

GO WITH BRAVE, GO WITHOUT FEAR.

you should be using chrome like a good faggot

I hope by Brave you mean Waterfox or SRWare Iron. They're the only good non-botnet browsers out there.

No, I mean Brave, the one made by the creator of Javascript, and the guy who was totally anti-faggot marriage and fired by tumblerinas and faggots for it. Look it up.

They sided with soros, and fired the creator of javascript for being anti-faggot marriage.

>i have been using pale moon for a few days now because i was on the look out for a new browser too and really like it

I switched to Pale Moon from Firefox a month ago.

who gives a fuck

Everyone who is not a faggot. They sided with soros in censoring FREE-SPEECH. They want to censor h8teful DRUMPF supporters. Do you support that? Good luck then, you slimy filthy KEK.

>made JS
Javascript is giant piece of shit. Should've never been invented. Everyone should be using NoScript, anyhow.

i use firefox and i can still say nigger. how the fuck did they censor anything, you moron.

>Javascript is shit
>There is literally no modern internet without it
>Defend a important creator being fired for being anti-lgbt
>Think Sup Forums don't smell his shilling discord leftypol ass

yeah i reinstalled my computer a few days ago and first ran with Firefox again after not having used it for a while, and i don't know what happened to them but it's excruciatingly slow now, like it would annoy me just scrolling through pages because it would get sort of stuck for a few miliseconds every now and then like it really has a lot of trouble loading pages

What are the advantages of pale moon over waterfox tho

The same way CNN, youtube, facebook and twitter do, ausfaggot. KILL YOURSELF.

Pale Moon is really comfy and an easy transition from Firefox.
It is far less bloated and slow. Pale Moon also works with extensions like Ublock Origin and Tampermonkey

>telling someone to kill themselves because they use firefox

are you a lefty, per chance?

>thinks im leftypol
>is using meme flag
>shilling for a botnet browser
>thinks JS is good, despite the many, many exploits and unnecessary overhead it generates
You're either a computationally illiterate faggot or a shill.

aussies have stepped up their game in the past couple months
for some time it was like leafs had completely taken over you guys

you realise the shills are here shilling their browsers, right?

why do you think black pigeon speaks was shilling brave browser on his channel

what's up with the botnet browser remarks by the way, i'm not familliar with it and google doesn't really tell me much about it either

which browsers are real botnet browsers? and how do you know?

pale moon is more stable and faster than waterfox. but it has less addons.
if you are a person who wants lots of addons get waterfox.
if you only want the most common addons like addblock/ublock, no script etc then get pale moon.

No, but you surely are shilling for Soros and his crew.

>Thinks being right-wing means you deserve to get fired and harassed
>Defend Soros unholy union with firefox
>Think he is based

>calling someone that disagrees with you a shill

autism

>saying that there is nothing wrong with a company that harass conservatives on their ranks

idiotic

Pale Moon is a significantly better alternative than Waterfox. Way more actively developed.

>switching meme flags
GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT LMAO
And just because he got fired for some dumb shit doesn't make his retarded browser any better.

>believing fake news

autism

this pic always confuses me
>*waterfox

does this mean it blocks racist stuff now like firefox or not?

Waterfox is seperate from Mozilla. Where is SRWare Iron on this graphic?

u nigga has anything against my flag?
>James Demore
>bad
>James Demore but much worse
>dumb shyt
kill yourself faggot shill

Where is Yandex??

Use it and don't look back since

Also if you don't use it because a Russian made it you're a Boomer shizo beyond hope

>Soros is okay man.... use his shyt... It's good for uu,....

thanks styx

Waterfox just uses the same code and what not, it has no real connection to Mozilla itself.

I'm using it and have not noticed "racist" stuff being censored

You don't belong here, faggot.

Pale Moon works pretty gud m8.

Kill yourself

And you don't belong in this world, leftard
google WILL be boycotted

>Microsoft
user...

waterfox and brave are the only serious alternatives for normies and everyone else

what is dooble

All right what is the ideal Pale Moon build?

what the fuck do you mean? im pretty sure alot of firefox add ons work with it and they've written alot of there own. they have their own adblock and grease monkey esque add ons and noscript works on it. what other faggy add ons do you need?

I can't emphasize how obvious your shilling is. You literally called someone who's using faggot as an insult a leftard. Go choke on another random cock, filthy autist.

I'll tell you what I have going.
HTTPS Everywhere, VivaldiFox (both installed with Moon Tester Tool
AdNauseam, Crush Those Cookies, Decentraleyes, MEGA, NoScript, uBlock Origin
GreaseMonkey with Sup Forums X, AdsBypasser, Anti-Adblock Killer, OneeChan

I haven't seen this image in at least 10 years, holy shit.

What about IceDragon?

Why the hell is Wind and Earth still not represented in browser choices?

>It's super fast
>Pages take for ever to load
But hey, at least it looks "modern" (whatever that means) and it has pretty animations amirite?

Hell even internet explorer is snappier than that steaming pile of shit Edge

why do you have so many adblockers? istn one enough? doesnt it slow down pale moon too much?

also
>NoScript

i tried this and its annoying as fuck. i have to unblock scripts on almost every fucking website, so whats the point. how do you people actually use this? is there a trick or something?

encryptedweb, ABL, noscript, and something to unbind the C-q shortcut (since it's so close to C-w).

When I'm on Tor, doing shady shit, I usually use Timberwolf on a 2004 power mac with MorphOS. This is important since the network chips were made before the great sell-out and the 68k motorola cpu has no known backdoors.

DESU I'm not sure. I guess with this many ad blockers I'm less likely to encounter ads and manually remove them with uBlock Origin? My Pale Moon isn't slow at all, so I don't have any need to remove them.
And for NoScript, I just disable it on sites I need to like Sup Forums, and don't find it as pesky as you do.

I got a new laptop for college, some of our books are online via a service that requires pop-ups to work unhindered. I use pale moon for pretty much everything else and only bother with Edge to let the pop-up loving online math book do it's thing

just whitelist Sup Forums and computerbild.de
who needs more sites anyway?

...mods?