RIP AMERICA ("good while it lasted")- Boston Free Speech Rally, 8/19/2017

BEST HOT TAKE
twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/899993905751617536

FULL VIDEO
>don't watch this while already pissed the fuck off
youtube.com/watch?v=7KiNWJ8FiYg

Can we please just fucking nuke these commie fucking subhumans already? Antiwhiteism is a mental fucking illness. We have to stop these psychos.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UZlk72JDJWY
youtube.com/watch?v=aw3mFXOwRgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Best multi-stream w/scanner and pimp ass host watching road closures and shit. And he sounds like a conservative Tommy Chong:
youtube.com/watch?v=UZlk72JDJWY [Remove]

Just watched this

I think for the first time it made me feel like some sort of conflict in the future is almost inevitable

words simply can't describe the level of fuckedupness of that video

I can legitimately say I fear for my country's future, now

i want it now desu

The conditions in America are actually a lot like those right before the Spanish Civil War. Fuck you for wanting my country to become a bloodbath.

This makes me so fucking angry...
I don't want to kill people but this makes me want to kill subhumans.
Sorry Jesus.

Me too,
Its one thing that bothers me about Sup Forums
I see Brits and Spaniards and Americans and other European and Anglosphere countries all arguing about trivial shit and then theres this just bubbling under the surface

Whatever differences we all have we all need to be united again this when it erupts

don't feel guilty, these people are literally subhuman zombies with no soul, they are evil. If they aren't evil, then evil means nothing.

Everyone whose blood is European must be united today. There is a psychotic left backed up by violent brown hordes and they would gladly wipe us all out, if they could.

>anti-whiteism is a mental illness

Seems like it. I'd like to know what goes through the head of a white person who says "all white people are racist", "white people ruin everything", or "lol can you believe how mad white people are getting because of [leftist agitation of the day]". Like, are they exempt from being white in these examples or what? If they actually hated themselves as much as they hate "white people" I'd assume they'd all kill themselves but they don't, so I'm guessing there's some kind of freaky-deaky mental gymnastics going on there

I don't want to see even the worst subhuman filth suffer the second death but if they are this ignorantly stupid then I guess I really can't pity them.

I can't wait until the create the ultimate tsunami of vengeful wrath from the ones they continuously persecute.

Americans... come to Europe. Fuck America. It's mass conflict or nothing for you guys.

It honestly feels like we're approaching breaking point now

luckily America has a lot of people who won't put up with their vile shit, but I'd prefer it didn't come to this, anyway

how's the UK doing in this regard? similar or a little better?

Your leftwing mobs seem less insane to me.

How did the US become the most cucked country in the Anglosphere?

Guess what happens when you have a bunch of Jewish Marxist terrorists from the 60s that all got tenure and have been teaching the children and brainwashing them. When the schools are hitting 20%+ Jewish populations with a large overpreference for muds and other kike pets to bolster the ranks, forcing any whites to simply adapt and adopt the kike values.

This is what happens.

Jews. We invited the Frankfurt school over during WWII

the most Jews in the most places of influence/power

also the most economic comfort = the natural rightwing resistance becomes fat/happy/complacent

Its less extreme but its definitely growing
Since Corbyns run for prime minister its stepped up a gear.
I'd give it a few years yet before we get to the levels of the US

Mfw we don't have enough people in canada to fight against this denegerate power level.

Just nuke us.

If it makes you feel any better the other side are all unarmed women and low IQ shitskins. Meanwhile team right wing is made up of gun toting whites, high test blue collar types, cops, and lots of military

Niggers can't strategize and dumb broads can't throw a grenade 2 feet

It's such a depressing state of affairs. Looking at these fucks literally taring down monuments to your history and heritage makes me fear for the future.
>Your leftwing mobs seem less insane to me.
Eh, they are less insane, but we have a seemingly growing movement that wants to emulate the US. Personally I don't think they'll get very far, but I'm more than a little worried about the direction my country is going, even without the leftists.

I like that they always yell at anything. In the war, if they hide all we have to do is say "trump just tweeted" they will give up their position.

You would think they would at least pretend to be civil on camera.

What am I watching? A zombie apocalypse?

Do we have any information onto who that girl with the pierced nipples is?

> Whatever differences we all have we all need to be united again this when it erupts
What kind of cuck talk is this? How can you find common ground with people that literally want you to roll over and die childless? Either we find a common enemy to unite against until they grow out of their communist kike indoctrination or shtf and it all crashes down.

There is no alternative where these people leave us alone and fuck off with their pet trannies, nogs and moderate beheaders. I wish I was homesteading, living off my own land.

A lolbertarian virtue signaling and still getting fucked. Seems par for the course

If it suddenly became socially acceptable for men to hit women again, I'd guess about 75% of all the problems in the west would be solved overnight.

Maybe but you have long winters, Cucknada isn't Cuba, they day they can't get electricity, they'll all freeze to death. Their communist utopia wouldn't las t a year.

Degenerates got bussed in and walk around telling ppl to go home

Clearly you have not understood what I wrote.

Im talking about Europeans and anglosphere uniting against these leftist antifa fuckheads.

I dont want a dialogue with them.

This is exactly what I mean. I am on your side. WE need to unite against the leftist fucktards, not squabble amongst each other.

Commies aren't all Cubans faggot.

Their degeneracy can survive the cold, considering they are mostly commie larpers and realtime faggots.

surely this isn't the majority of the US

I remember that thing from star wars

Nice proxy. Also, fuck that. This might be fucked up, but at least we have guns here if we ever get down to brass tacks. If I actually ever get the impression the West will fall in my lifetime, I'll try to leave the West. Better a stranger in a strange land then a prisoner in my own.

not a proxy faggot want me to post a pic you dumb fuck?

sorry I got so mean but I get so fucking mad everybody thinks I have a proxy. For fuck's sake it becomes so fucking hard to post here when nobody fucking believes me and I tell the truth. Sometimes I think of just quiting posting here because it fucks my day up because I get so mad. Even know I'm kinda tearing up becausse of this sh*t.

>"ive gotten the shit kicked out of me for being white
>everyone: Good!!!
Guys its time to rev up the gas chambers.

The future once held promise. We dreamed of flying cars.
Now this.

It's a bunch of retarded kids that will never have an ounce of real power.

Diversity without diversity of mind creates a shit-eating monoculture.
Don't interrupt the enemy when they're making a mistake.

>you will witness the fall of the USA in your lifetime

feelsgood

yes

this

I don't automatically assume Bermuda posters are not from Bermuda, but you said 'Come to Europe' as opposed to 'Go to Europe,' which suggests you live in Europe rather than Bermuda.

And just change your flag from your Geographic Location to Gay if you get triggered every time someone suggests you're not actually from a small island territory.

"Good!"
youtube.com/watch?v=aw3mFXOwRgw

That's it, I've had it. Lock and load boys.

To think they've managed to control and manipulate us so well... Economically, linguistically, traditionally, historically, racially, etc.

Fuck. Just, fuck.

lol this

Like Alex Linder said, if you charge into an area where you enemy controls all the terrain, you are not tall enough for this ride.

It boggles my mind the level of indoctrination they've managed to instill in alot of "normal" people. Fucking insane man.

this

are they angry just to be angry?

I don't get this video. they look like they just want to be mad and place their 'anger' on someone.

loool

Funniest shit ever. These people are amazing. Behavior like this will be their downfall. Moderates will attempt to engage them or ally with them, and they will be pushed away by people saying:

>FUCK YOU, FUCK YOUR OPINION YOU'RE WHITE, YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO SPEAK HERE, YOU RACIST

And then the moderates will either join us or stay out of our way when we confront antifa and morons like this.

Does anyone have the GoT meme with the surrounded gazebo?

Lol, they keep gesturing to the negress as if it's some sort of fetish signifying the physical embodiment of oppression.

so by saying essentially , you suck white person. does that white person saying it kinda ascend that scrutiny?