Why does Sup Forums hate science?

Why does Sup Forums hate science?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/klinefelter-syndrome#statistics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((SCIENCE)))

Because ask any successful non-jewish entrepreneur and they will tell you that Mike Rowe is right.

I'm not...what? Who is the guy on the left? When did I ever say he was credible?

science is all that matters. gtfo

Why does Bill Nye look like a liberal Rhodesian businessman that was killed by nigs in the 70s?

Maybe truth rings you dumb cunt? You gonna listen to the "scientist" who tells you genders on a spectrum and to do butt stuff? enjoy your exponentially increased potential for stds by sticking your dick into a shit hole you disgusting, jew influenced, gayfer. Also thx for the slippery slop "fallacy" leading straight to the legalization of giving young children hormone replacement therapy you disgusting kike scum. thx for breeding the next generation of abuse with your vapid amoralism and self centered ideology.

>he hasn't taken the S.W.E.A.T. pledge
REV UP THOSE BOOTSTRAPS

Is he has a degree in mechanical engineering how come he talks about astronomy ? Surely there are many other scientists who could do that.I dont get why he his special

One meets with people who do the jobs the episodes are based off of and has them explain the details, pros, and cons of the job and tries to encourage people to consider different paths of life they might not have considered.
The other invites literally who pop singers to his show to talk about how their sex junk is so o o o much more than either or or or and encourages people to let four year olds take hormone blockers

>Why does Sup Forums hate science?
Not hating science, just hating climat change scam

first off, mike rowe doesnt pretend to be a "gritty workman"
that is a "fish out of water" show, which achieves comedy by putting an urbanite college boy in a slaughterhouse or cok e furnace and watching him make an assclown of himself because he cant hang with the blue collar workmen you urbanites so despise

second, bill nye is NOT a scientist.
his show is NOT about science.
bill nye is a propagandist selling non-science backed by false authority, shitty research and assumptions that were made before the first datasets were in
he puts on a labcoat and pretends to be the pope of science and morons like you believe his bullshit

Protip: there really are only 2 genders.
intersex disorders are very very very rare, and are invariably sterile.

Mike rowe has had like six tv shows about him making dirty jokes and suffering along side people who do hard jobs.

Try ask a scientist if being gay and doing anal sex is safe and healty.
If the answer is "yes", then you can understand that what a lot of people claims to be "science" is being a liberal fag masked.

Because its a false guide, it doesn't necessarily make human life any better

Because Mike Rowe respects yhe working man... and Bill Nye is a progressive, virtue signalling faggot.

WEW LAD

I can't think of a single coworker who'd agree with this stuff

I like science. I don't like leftist scams that hide behind science as a shield against criticism or investigation.

(((Mars Mission)))

Because reality has a liberal bias apparently

Chances of your offspring being intersection is estimated to be 1 in 100 to 1 in 1000, about the same chance of having a kid with red hair.

Sup Forums likes science, so they hate Bill Nye the Lying Leftist Shill.

I can't even begin to imagine you could supply source.

Hating science is not the same as not buying bunk with no evidence. The netflix show has the one episode that is majorly flawed, the episode on gender. Mike Rowe's position was his job, and he never claimed to be joe shmoe. He should you what it was like to be Joe shmoe, and he gained an appreciation for the working class unlike most middle class peoples. Its still prevalent in his personal opinions today, which he espouses from his YouTube channel. When Bill Nye quotes a debunked study that is essentially a misrepresented survey on national tv claiming 97% of scientists agree on climate change, thats an issue.

I love science, because science tells me that niggers have a low IQ, climate change is fake, and faggots have a mental illness.

Science and nature>Liberalism

they use that place in ireland as a testing ground for the rover
they film it and put a filter over it to show what it'd look like when the rover is really on mars

actually ill give you a little hint

white people are the only ones with any capacity to actually survive without completely destroying our habitat in the near future from reckless population growth and total disregard for life in general, like chinks and really all other shitskins exhibit

The "all space activity is fake" faggots really should just off themselves. They're on the same rung as flat earthers, though at least flatters don't regularly use GPS and telecoms satellites that prove them wrong.

Klinefelter syndrome affects 1 in 500 to 1,000 newborn males. Most variants of Klinefelter syndrome are much rarer, occurring in 1 in 50,000 or fewer newborns.

Researchers suspect that Klinefelter syndrome is underdiagnosed because the condition may not be identified in people with mild signs and symptoms. Additionally, the features of the condition vary and overlap significantly with those of other conditions.

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/klinefelter-syndrome#statistics

If by "science" you mean Bill Nye, kys.
If by "science" you mean actual science, then ...
The scientific method can count as a redpill: you can be definitely wrong, but when you're right it's taken as only provisional, in case of a new theory better than yours.
The scientific mindset implies being able to say "I was wrong". It's a repellent for insecure people, and for anybody basing his own life and thoughts on some absolute certainty.
Full science deniers are uncommon, but one denying what disprove his own absolute certainty is more widespread.
The problem of the average right-winger, therefore Sup Forums's problem with science, is that the right tends to value absolute certainty, about different things according to the school of thought.
That's why you can find such a diversity of science denial on Sup Forums

ENLIGHTENED AND FORWARD THINKING