Labour MP and key Corbyn ally shares Twitter message telling Rotherham sex abuse victims to ‘shut their mouths for...

>Labour MP and key Corbyn ally shares Twitter message telling Rotherham sex abuse victims to ‘shut their mouths for the good of diversity’ - just days after attacking a fellow party member for speaking out over the issue
>Labour MP Naz Shah shared Twitter post telling sex abuse victims to shut up
>It came days after she attacked fellow MP for speaking out on Rotheram scandal
>Ms Shah's spokesman later said the Twitter incident was a 'genuine mistake'
>She was previously suspended from Labour for making anti-semitic comments

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4813870/MP-shares-Twitter-post-telling-abuse-victims-shut-up.html

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6vf80x/labour_mp_and_key_corbyn_ally_shares_twitter/?st=j6obcu7f&sh=a5a57a7e
reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6vf80x/labour_mp_and_key_corbyn_ally_shares_twitter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Anti-semitic
I can live with this. Jews are a greater threat. Islam is our ally.

Jesus fuck it reads like a goddamn parody twitter account. But it's real and it's genuine. How the fuck did you people elect these goddamn obvious foreigners who want nothing to do than to rape you and replace you.

Bumping this

>Born in Bradford, Shah was abandoned by her father when six years old after he ran off with their neighbour's sixteen-year-old daughter. At age 12, she was sent to Pakistan to avoid her mother, Zoora's, violent partner, whom Zoora fatally poisoned because she believed he was planning to sexually abuse her daughters. She served 14 years in prison for his murder. While in Pakistan, Shah was forced into an arranged marriage.

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6vf80x/labour_mp_and_key_corbyn_ally_shares_twitter/?st=j6obcu7f&sh=a5a57a7e

UPVOTE THE REDDIT THREAD. GET IT TO THE TOP!

Bump

Thanks!

come on people, upvote and comment on this, get it to the top of /r/worldnews and red-pill the normies!

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6vf80x/labour_mp_and_key_corbyn_ally_shares_twitter/

Get this to Katie Hopkins

no

comment and upvote the reddit thread

This really indicates that people should be re-posting this information as much as possible.

.... What are you, dense?

This is just Part and Parcel of being a Labour MP.

what do you mean?

1) click onto link reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/6vf80x/labour_mp_and_key_corbyn_ally_shares_twitter/
2) login/make account (takes 5 seconds)
3) upvote
4) comment (optional)
5) more normies see link, get red-pilled...

m8 it's in all tomorrows papers you don't need reddit for this one

Thread on this Monday night. I tipped it to the papers from here a British femanon found it first. This is how you redpill normies.

Bump. This needs to go everywhere. Don't let her away with this.

>Muslim Brit Labour politician publicly says sex abuse victims from Rotherham need to shut up
>ESPN lets an asian announcer go for having the same first and last name as Robert E. Lee

What even is this day? Both of these sound like Onion articles from 10 years ago.

Why aren't the feminists jumping all over this one?

because they probably agree with her.

Feminists are just Marxist traitors in pink hats

upvote and comment... red-pill the plebbit normies!

>Writing on Facebook, she said a ‘solution’ to the Middle East conflict is to ‘relocate Israel into the United States’, adding that ‘transportation costs will be less than three years of defence spending... problem solved’.

>The inflammatory outburst was accompanied by a map of America with a small section representing Israel shaded in.

>Miss Shah later apologised in a statement to the Commons: ‘I accept and understand that the words I used caused upset and hurt to the Jewish community, and I deeply regret that.’

If you have shit coloured skin in 2017 you can apparently say anything and get away with barely a scratch on your career and reputation. It's rather ironic that our free speech laws that white men fought and died for now only apply to non whites and whites have to watch every single word they say. White people are literally second class citizens in our own lands at this point. It is fucking infuriating.

True

I know a vulnerable white women who's trying to get housed by local authority. She was told they wouldn't house her because she speaks English too well.

Though of course they will house someone who is incapable of getting a job because they can't speak English and will therefore never pay tax