Does Sup Forums play EU4?

pic related is my most recent game

Other urls found in this thread:

cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63384
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sucks.

history lesson that plays itself.

well it definitely doesnt play itself...

> not destroying the Ottomans
Gay

Its like you want orthodox Europe to fall

I'm trying to permanently quit video games but I still play a bit of CS GO, Panzer Corps and Skyrim.

just play ck2

Paradox is so fucking greedy though with all the DLC. The game is basically unplayable if you don't pay enough shekels.

Yes, Best Reich Simulator thus far.
>tfw start as a small custom nation in switzerland
>Hesse,kildare, Oman vassals
>Portugal in royal marriage
>Tfw Sun never sets, unity by blood and iron achieved.

My spanish empire

Played one game from start to end and never touched it again. I think I burned myself out on the prequel, EU3. CK2, on the other hand, I've played on and off for years now.

I've currently had fun playing a Hearts of Iron IV modification called Kaiserreich, a 'what if' scenario where the Germans won WW1 with several historical divergences

Had to fight a two front war with commies on both sides with communist regimes in Russia, England and France

I stopped buy them since mandate of heaven but it's very simple to cruck them and playing in steam with all dlc and achievement without needing to buy one.

I think it's time for you to start removing that kebab, mate.

As long as you've got the base game you can use the DLC and crack from here to get all the content while still play in steam

cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=63384

You can't build buildings without DLC.

Nah, the only game from them I have played is Hoi3/4.
Mods made the game decent.

except you can

yeap, but before that I should liberate Poland one more time and after I go in Constantinople and Rome.

Is this redpilled?

>Plays EU4
doesn't unite Germany and take over the world.

My captcha was Eurosec piazza
huh

really not bad but you need to be bold in the final years and clean up the borders

Thinking of buying HOI4, is it worth it?

yeah, i cant into meiou and taxes though

> the number of buildings you can build in each province is now restricted by the province's building slots, based on its total development level and terrain
Can't increase development without DLC.

I like Kaiserreich more than the base game honestly.

Had a good game as Persia where I formed an Axis with Egypt and Arabia and kicked the shit out of the Ottomans. Everybody was fairly low-tech (I was the only nation that had any tanks) that it basically turned into a WW1 style infantry slugfest. Good times.

that's why you do this

Yes I paid over 100 pound for all the DLC

I can just hack dlc and playing with them withoun buying them, lol.
I didn't buy mandate and third rome, but now I'm playing with them and can playing in iron men and make achive.

Now I'm trying to take Jerusalem and Greece, and remove kebab from Europe.