Realistically, how do we solve the Afghanistan problem?

Realistically, how do we solve the Afghanistan problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban_treatment_of_women
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can think of a way

Spread a poppy disease that'll destroy the crop
>we got bin laden, quagmire over, etc etc ... poof its over like that

Red is government/US control, White is Taliban, Grey is ISIS

Also, the Taliban had an estimated 45,000 fighters when the US invaded in 2001.

By the start of Obama's term in 2009 that number had dwindled to around 11,000

Now in 2017 there are over 60,000 Taliban fighters.

what test was this?

Leave.

>leave afghanistan immediately
>taliban takes over
>plots 9/11 2.0
"no"

OK, Obama.

Thanks Obama!

Long story short, except starting to colonize those mountains, this weed will keep growing.

Useless.

9/11 is a joke to start with. The US have all they need to counter such type of attack, normally.

Anyway, muzzies will be muzzies, attacking them overthere is what they look for to grow.

What happened when the Soviets just pulled out with no long-term plan?
Taliban took over, provided safe haven for bin Laden, 9/11 happened.

You're being incredibly naïve

I can think of a way to solve the problem that will reduce the global nuclear stockpile, increase the world's supply of diamonds to the point of eliminating "blood" diamonds, and make the region uninhabitable even to roaches (e.g. the current occupants).

u have 3 choices
>china
>pakistan
>iran
let's assess
>china
>50+% consanguineous marriages
>the kikes won't allow this

Drones playing really bad country music in the mountains 24/7/365 until unconditional surrender terms are met.

realistically you dont and neither had the soviets
which means little boys and the hazara are quite literally fucked

stop the need for oil and kill all democrats in power and every signal one involved in evading the middle east and every one involved in 9/11. then some how removed all powers of mass destruction from earth and come together and learn like we should.

development, they need roads, bridges, schools, irrigation the whole nine yards.

Let it go back to tribal warlords. Afghanistan is a living example of multiculturalism.

That or reinstate the king

You do realize that the US government armed and funded the mujahideen right? Bin Laden was an entirely American creation. Hell in the 80's he was praised as a freedom fighter.

Just more neocon bullshit.

>afghanistan
>middle east

>reinstate the king
It would be better not to topple him in the first place

pic related

I'm well aware. Doesn't make anything I stated untrue.

What do you mean "solve".

They will never conform to your systems.

This is something you have to accept.

Make a deal with the Taliban, while retaining leverage to keep them true.

Look at it this way.

You leave now, they bomb you for revenge, they get bored, and they go home.

You piss them off now, they get angrier, you end up losing more money, and they bomb you harder in the future.

Might as well take the slaps in the wrist now rather than the bullet in the head later.

Source please.

It was one of his relatives that deposed him, then 5 years later there was a Marxist uprising.

Bringing back the King was considered in 2001, they should've done that

That's not a thing. North Africa is North Africa. Cental Asia is Central Asia. The only greater Middle East is one that includes Turkey, Iran, and Egypt.

The solution is to colonize Afghanistan.

Drop 10 AK-47s for every man, woman and child in Afghanistan and wait for them to do kill themselves.

It's just all about micromanaging opium farming

Pull out
Let China move in whole-hearted
Let China break itself on boyfucking goatherders

Getting the next empire to entomb itself in Afghanistan before it has even showed its power to the world, would be the most beneficial geostrategical move right

George w. Bush greater M-E term
>no middle east

we need to pull out bro

>allowing afghanistan to float into china's sphere of influence
L I T H I U M
I
T
H
I
U
M

1- Excessive, overwhelming, asymmetrical, disproportional use of raw, brute, inhumane force. Ignore the Geneva convention, fire at will/weapons free as ROE at all times, carpet bombers and possibly napalm. Make the terrorists fear you more than you fear them.
2- Give the Afghan government military hardware and training. Helicopters, aircraft, land vehicles, drills etc.

yes, sir, we need to get out of that place so we don't lose more infidels

I know it's not included in the strictest definition of the term "Middle East," but if the majority of Americans think "Middle East" when they hear "Afghanistan," then that makes it so.
Too bad, so sad.

>buying this narrative

The US has HUGE lithium reserves

the Gigafactory isn't going to be supplied by Afghani lithium

this is best plan fellow kafir

don't do that just pull out and no one dies that simple, no need to think further.

We don't. We stay in our countries and let them sort their shit out then stop getting involved in international conflict

number 2 sounds pretty good

Unironically, let the Taliban take over. All the non-corrupt, moral people in Afghanistan are in the Taliban - the government we are supporting is made up solely of outright thieves, drug dealers, and pedophiles. Anyone in that country who cares about that country is fighting against us.

Exactly my fellow infidels. Just go hpme

Colonization.

Start displacing Afghans and allowing Europeans to settle the region. Any Afghan that bitches or fights back loses their stuff and it is given to a European. Force the locals to breed with the new arrivals. Enforce strict prohibitions of local customs and language.

Ethno virus

no need to do that, it's bad and Islamophobic

sounds like a good indea

are the taliban even that bad honestly? What did they do wrong besides train some terrorists who were just doing israel's bidding anyway?

>non-corrupt, moral people in Afghanistan are in the Taliban
what the fuck are you on about.
When Afghanistan was under complete Taliban control it fucking ISIS-tier

>are the taliban even that bad honestly?
I know Sup Forums hates women, but I don't think they'd want them to suffer this much:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taliban_treatment_of_women

Nuke Pakistan.

why can't the goddamn muslims just be less fucking extreme about everything

Put the commies back in power.

They probably say the same thing about us.

fuck off
communism is even more foreign to Afghanistan than Western culture.

Torch the CIA opium fields and get out.

Mandatory sterilization

the Taliban didn't do anything, they follow the Quran like good Muslims should.

set up alternate USD convertible currency under an innocuous guise (so as not to induce panic)

pull back from illicit cash generating schemes that are propping up the USD like Afghanistan

USD crashes, economy transitions to new currency (painful but not deadly)

hyperinflation occurs

pay off debt with USD, converted from new currency

now that US is debt free, get rid of central bank control and return to gold/silver backed system

but they want to stay in Afghanistan to stop China, so it's hard not to keep raking in dat drug money while you're there...