“Buy Property in Israel”, Barcelona Rabbi Tells Followers After Terror Attack

>“Buy Property in Israel”, Barcelona Rabbi Tells Followers After Terror Attack
Why can't you just be multicultural like me goyim?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/4279750/barcelona-attack-chief-rabbi-warns-jews-europe-lost-move-israel/
youtu.be/cu5Eu14AESc
youtu.be/IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Israel is more multicultural and multiracial than any country in Europe. Judaism is not a race

>requires genetic proof of kikery for citizenship
>we arent a race
Eat shit schlomo

People don't understand. They think because Israel aren't dumb cunts sucking EU cock like the rest of Europe and taking in millions of niggers that they aren't multicultural.

MUH 6 GORILLION

It was actually that woman who red pilled me, I finally woke up as to what (((they))) are doing.

>“Buy Property in Israel”, Barcelona Rabbi Tells Followers After Terror Attack

thesun.co.uk/news/4279750/barcelona-attack-chief-rabbi-warns-jews-europe-lost-move-israel/

>(((they)))

They wouldn't get away with it if our governments weren't complicit. Let that sink in.

Plenty of converts living here too.

If you've ever been in Israel, you'll see much more racial diversity in the streets than any other country in the world

Too much Sup Forums propaganda.

I can understand your hate, though. I'd be jealous af of Israel too if I saw my country getting cucked by a bunch of third worlders. You're from a failed shitty country and jealousy is the only thing left.

hope someone gasses this cunt

This is now a red pill thread

>be rich
>buy up all the open land in israel
>build super cheap shithole massive apt buildings
>give them to black ghetto families for free

youtu.be/cu5Eu14AESc

youtu.be/IKy3fCvMz-8

because you forcibly inject black jews with contraceptives

There are laws in Israel that prevent gentiles from buying land

Abe Foxman never said that though. Worst thing to do in right wing reactionary politics is to get caught in a lie. You are either uninformed or a disinfo shill trying to spread faulty propaganda

How much land is up for sale in israel anyways? Isnt the whole country the size of rhode island? there cant be much to go around

So Jews again huh

That bitch is about to morph

meme is not fact without sauce