How can anyone take the right seriously when you all look like this? Honest Question

How can anyone take the right seriously when you all look like this? Honest Question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yo2U4EE51lo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice bait.

Saged.

No one takes them seriously anyway

Why do they all look so dumb? is this the power of the alt-right?

All the genetically superior people live in the city.

I want to look like them more than any other race.

Post a pic of your blackest black man who ever rapped or whatever you guys aspire to. I probably will not want to be him.

Reality is hard to see for most, but those who can witness the truth know it to be self evident that both sides a stuffed to the gills with thumbhead american goons

Lol

>*yawn*

You know that we can see you responding to yourself, right?
>anarcho-communist intellectuals

>anarchist
>not realizing you condone racism, sexism, murder, genocide and worst, just as long as it's not state run

You could look 10/10, but you're still a retard.

Last time I went to a rally I felt self conscious being surrounded by these oldfags and dorks
Briefly made me reconsider my support for this movement

They know how to shoot, you retard.

Do you?

Sage

Bernie voters look the same but with green hair, more piercings, and an inside out benis.

poor mother fucker has to bait reply his own threads. so sad...

Just putting this out there.

I've noticed that too. It's always the uggos that get themselves wrapped up in these dumb fucking rallies, regardless of which side. I guess attractive people are too busy winning at life to lower themselves to screaming at people ideologically opposed to them in this interminable summer heat.

>>*yawn*

Even more cringeworthy than this edgy girl is that ugly manlet who punched her.

Oh man a bunch of people who look like they have jobs

how can anyone take the left seriously when you look at this?

At least we know what gender we are

Why are all leftists such frail and weak plebs?

>said the fatty

You're a faggot and nobody will ever take you seriously

That isn't a leftist

How can anyone take the Left seriously when it's comprised of niggers, KIKES, and fags?

Sure as shit isn't anything involving physical labor with those muffin tops they're sporting.

These pictures just show how cringeworthy americans are in general lmao

edgiest people on this planet

Loompa lives matter!

Dont you know how oppressed they are? Slaving away in the chocolate factory all day? No rest, no sleep, the weak children being ground and dried as filler in the toffee bars?

Check your privilege!

>"that wasn't communism"
>the sequel

lol okay

Lol- right back at you, here`s Antifas collection of circus people.-

youtube.com/watch?v=yo2U4EE51lo

Kek

Commies get paid in government radishes I think

No radish today gomrade.
All out.

Lol

This is your average leftist parading proudly and looking for attention from the cameras

>How can anyone take the right seriously when you all look like this?
You must think that food is created on a farm staffed by hipsters that look just like you with their ecigarettes and their iphones.

You have to get out more. This is average in america.

>Lol- right back at you, here`s Antifas collection of circus people.-
>
>youtube.com/watch?v=yo2U4EE51lo

Again only Americans lmfao

This was absolutely the case at c,ville.

What the fuck even is "speciesism"?

I'd be happy to live along side these people over pic related

With normal noses? (non-flat, non-hooked)

They would look like this with communism.

here's the average trumpkin when mommy lets him out of the basement

>Why do they all look so dumb?

They look tired from working all week, faggot.

/thread
saged

bait. sage

shill thread. antifa get dodged,

here's the average lefist when mommy lets him out of the basement

Why can't lefties meme?

A typical is even potent enough to describe this fascist degeneracy.

Preferring humans or cute animals over others. Getting upset when China beats up puppers but not over treatment of cattle in the US.
It's better to end speciesism than anti semitism.

lol that guy in the middle is the best

guys i just figured it out finally
everyone that disagrees with me or holds a different opinion, one that i dont like
IS JUST A PAID SHILL

Hilarious. How can anyone take a Communist seriously when they are so stupid that post a shill response to themselves in an effort to create a false consensus on a forum, but get caught.

Also, the other trick you used was called a cherry picking post. We need a thread on Sup Forums to post the best cherrypickings. Show America as a burnt down Detroit ghetto, then next to it a picture of a cowboy looking masculine. Then China massacuring dogs next to Chinese soldiers lined up perfectly... Antifa looking dirty and hippy... ummm wait the is no cherrypickings so they look good.

Why are people arguing over this, who gives a shut what anyone looks like?

It's the thing to do when you run out of arguments, so you pull out a visual ad hominem.

sage

sage

>How can anyone take the right seriously when you all look like this?

What the fuck kind of question is that, anyway? You said honest? Quit being shallow, lefty. Every single one of you faggots didn't care about chubby chicks until like a year ago when you got BTFO'd on saying but never doing.

This is another reason why you guys are a joke. My God, all the Republicans have to do is tell the truth and damn, y'all are done.

You know what, this isn't hard enough. You guys are just like Clinton. I might need to make you stronger just to knock you down. Gonna get what you got sweet thang.