>Pig farming
>Automate defenses: Drones, sensors and blimp for vigilance
>Heliport
>Jet skis and boats

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vdxrOJAeYM
youtu.be/qqnq8LNyw1I
youtu.be/PvcDJi1kYxU
files.diydharma.org/other/John_Seymour-The_Complete_Book_of_Self_Sufficiency.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceanic_climate
privateislandsonline.com/south-america/chile/isla-verdugo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_regions_of_Chile
landwatch.com/Aroostook-County-Maine-Land-for-sale/pid/25009691
youtube.com/watch?v=yhBRT4uGH4A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tidal wave

That's the price of a house

Near hospitals

Fishing n shiet

Near airstrip

Nearby villa with supermarkets, pizzarias, hospital and a port

Um, I think this is a great idea, but could we go somewhere warmer? I know Fiji has a lot of empty islands for sale

You do know its still under the rule of the local gov right

Warmer? Don't you know cold keeps the niggers away

youtube.com/watch?v=-vdxrOJAeYM

the island is AWESOME

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

what is the purpose of this?

way too close to google island man

I'M IN! When can I move with my Cat?

Why on earth would you want it warmer? To make niggers comfy?

To play rimworld/civilization irl
Here is the flag some autist made earlier

If you want this to take off you can only allow married couples to participate.

this this this

So what? We will buy under a corporation entity that we collectively own. And we enforce the laws of the company on our employees. Literally nothing wrong.

Why don't we just hole up in a subterranean lair in some remote land in Canada somewhere and then after living there for 20 years without being discovered that gives us squatters rights to the land.

Right. The cold is why Sweden is the whitest country in the world

All we have to do is prevent niggers from coming in the first place

While most would want Summer all year round, it's good to have 4 seasons or at least 2. Most of food would be grown underground at different depth depending on which temp/climate required and lights would be routed down via fiber optic collectors setup on the surface and treetops, where more lights would be required then it would be covered by generators and other regenerating methods such as wind/water/solar/gas

One of my dreams is to get access to one of these island and a blank check to build a fully self sustained environment that only requires human to oversee and maintain as "hard" labor.

Build down underground and use pressure of ocean to generate Piezoelectricity

Why don't we make an armada of tall ships? We can use international waters to our advantage.

>You do know its still under the rule of the local gov right

All you'd need is a few nuclear icbms then you could declare independence.

Chile is not that cold. Americans, Canadians, Swedecucks and the main guy that would come live in much colder areas. Stop being faggots. Also, heliport and boats ARE needed. No military gear tho. No revolution or independence. Aim for a legal business structure, and for training and employing people, to make money for the island/business. Populate it, and enforce right-wing ideologic mentality on the citizens and workers.

Shieeet, I just realize the island looks like PEPE.

by the way i want to mention that this will never happen unless one person is willing to pay for almost everything

>Sweden
>White
Pick one

to me it looks like ADIDAS leaf

don worry i got it guise

i want to be the chief of the central bank

Fuck off Shekelstein

>What is crowdsourcing
>What is the internet
>What is collective decentralized action

just need to ask KIM for a few ICBMs then we can tell everyone to fuck off

hueheuehu

>Jet skis and boats
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!

youtu.be/qqnq8LNyw1I

>Heliport

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

youtu.be/PvcDJi1kYxU

In two weeks all the nets dead, killed for the wind.

that is not going to work for something like this

perfect, build Earth Ship city with top levels being greenhouse, mid-level storage, lower levels power generation and deep down are living quarters and other things, most people would be on the surface chillaxing

>youtu.be/PvcDJi1kYxU
PIECE OF CAKE! I can do it in R22

Nigga this is so far away from the island, it doesn't even make sense. The site says that the island natural geography protects against the wind.

It's called sarcasm Aussie.

files.diydharma.org/other/John_Seymour-The_Complete_Book_of_Self_Sufficiency.pdf

we could lie about it

Good idea, though. We need to start moving to Scandinavia and eventually end up pushing all the migrants and other non-whites out. BY legislation and just out right making them feel uncomfortable

This looks good.

All patagonia is like that, the wind literally kill a tourist last year, also the sea it's a bitch, can kill even if you are a pro, and is cold like hell.

Go search one island in the the mediterranean......better in all aspect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oceanic_climate

4 seasons!!

Will bring Whataburger franchise AMA

>privateislandsonline.com/south-america/chile/isla-verdugo
>This large uninhabited 5436 acre island has a natural marina for small boats, protected from winds from all directions

>the wind meme

nigga....what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_regions_of_Chile

oy create a patreon, take my shekels

It's kind of true though. All the whitest states are in the north.

Come to Indiana.
Please.

post more books on survival and self-sufficiency in the city with no plot of your own!

In California when I lived in Los Angeles I compiled a list of all of the trees and bushes that grew on public property and or near the road where I could drive on daily basis and pick free fruits and vegetables depending on time of year. Now that I just remembered this I am gonna compile one for where I am living now in Central America. I see Avocado/Banana/Coconuts/Apples/Lemon/Guayaba very often

The mediterranean? There's probably no island big enough or habitable enough for sale, and it's literally swarming with niggers. If we ever set up a radio station we'll get a new call to rescue migrants every hour

Fuck you, from Lubbock.

t. Bobby Knight

Whole Island could be wired with cameras like THE LOST and have it's own YOUTUBE channel that would stream 24/7 and generate income that way, Normies could send carepackages and support individual residents via patreon but it would be better if it was a single communal bank so everyone could get what they needed and that could be used for the benefit of everyone on the island. Survival gameshow on steroids

All I want is a #1 large and another waitress/cashier who smiles and calles everyone "sweetheart" and "dear." ;(

sounds good for alternative energy like windmills and hydroelectricity

I'm sure you'll subvert it eventually, you can get in early with a generous loan to get things started

Containers as building blocks is a meme. It's honestly not that hard or expensive to make earth bricks or sandbag structures. You can easily train NEET idiots to pump them out without even electricity.

Comfy stuff my dude comfy stuff

Not when you can't have it. ;(

In-n-out is better

>Survival game show
That's just being niggers with a bunch of steps

In-and-out tastes like cock compared to Whataburger.
Don't bring your blasphemy into this Christian-based Chinese basket-weaving thread.

Tidal energy is actually hilariously easy to set up if you have coastline. Setting up an efficient system vs a jury-rigged POS is a big gap, but that's another thing a bunch of neckbeards could manage. It's just a wind turbine inside a dome that's half over the water.

Whataburger ftw

You can send prebuild homing space, bathrooms, areas for medicine or a little medical aid space. You can prepare some automated hydroponics stuff in there, and just send it ready.

It's very useful. And it looks good to, if you spend it right.

This.

Very interesting!

Who cooks the neets foods, harvests the ducklings, and fertilizes the neet plantation. Explain this process slowly. I'm not so neet.

>waitress/cashier who smiles and calles everyone "sweetheart" and "dear."
I can do that.

Contacting any survivalists we can, preferably couples is ideal. The more survivalists/preppers/tribalists we get to move there the better. Their skills would be incredibly useful, and they would act as teachers basically.

It's expensive as shit for what you get. Bitch I will build you shelters for much cheaper just out of principle. Automated hydroponics are also a meme. You guys are spending shitloads on things that have very cheap low-tech solutions that would make it at least halfway feasible.

This. We can be butt pirates

I'm aware. Though I disagree. In and out is better. That may be simply for the nostalgia of my memories of the nineties, but whatevs. I mean, I could do it, franchise a fast-food joint for neetbucks, but neetbucks would have to buy me blowjobs, on foreign soil.

I know it doesn't look like you guys need it, but I'm a devout Methodist. I could be a priest or something.

>Automated hydroponics is a meme

KEK.
I don't think it needs to be automated, but hydroponics gives a higher yield, raises faster, and has no need for poison on the food. With a tweaks here and there, you can raise fish on the same system. Salmons.

For 50-100 people, this is greatly superior to raising shit on the ground.

I'll be the cook.

Nigger ofc some would need it. As long as you guys keep the religion part to yourselves and dont bother others with it, we can all get along.... The purpose of creating something that works is to make it work.

I agree with hydroponics being very efficient. Just don't pretend like it's something you flick a switch for. You actually need to understand what you're doing if you don't want soggy molded dead plants and algae water.

>raise fish on same system
It is known

Ill be the the Pt Chef. Doubt any Portubro can cook better than me.

Or we could buy 410 acres in Maine for a tenth of the price... landwatch.com/Aroostook-County-Maine-Land-for-sale/pid/25009691

There are positions available at my franchise... just saying...

Of course you need expertise! I never said you didn't!

youtube.com/watch?v=yhBRT4uGH4A

The only thing going animal style on the island is your sweet mother blowing my thick and hearty.

Mother wears combat boots. I'll let that sink in to your thick and hearty.

> no internet
> in Chile

dumbasses

Bah, i wish. Sick of this utterly communist shithole

We need to buy an island in Fiji. Imagine making your Ramen noodles with Fiji Water (TM)

I mean, it depends on what your franchise is. Im a Sous chef. Not a fast food worker.

There better be no niggers on the Island or fuck this shit.
Allowed races:
>Whites
>East Asians
>High caste Arabs and Indians (no muzzies)
Not allowed:
>Low caste Arabs and Indians
>Blacks
>Jews
>Muslims of any race
>Abbos

>>Solar panels, Tesla batteries
Why? That's just so fucking expensive. You could use diesel generators and still come out cheaper.

Don't call it right wing. You're only asking for Seal Team 6 to show up.

Just call it a corporate holding with a ToS.

We would need a diverse economy at several stages of development. Maybe some light eco tourism, farming, and fishing at the start. Once money starts to come in bring onboard a crafting of rustic goods.

Cryto currency stuff will be later given this place is probably off the grid as all hell, and fiber optic isn't just a run and forget thing. Nor would it be cheap in bum fuck nowhere island in Chile.

Basically start off as a commune, and a enforced division of labor. Being a island neet will get your ass booted, and if you don't work you don't eat.

Jobs would be on a rotating basis, unless you really enjoy farming then you can keep at it. But downtime on your job would will be expected to help out in other task.

Basically enforce a monastery system in the settlement. Certain jobs will have certain days off that you can neet around unless something critical comes up.

Once everything is up and running we can start to automate much of the farming via irrigation. The ideal is to getting it running to the point that only a handful of people are needed to maintain a system. But everyone will know how to maintain the system.

Excess produce, and meat can be sold for cash. Salt can be collected using shallow pans and sea water. We can probably market it and sell it online for a pretty penny. Money will be spent on supplies and tools we lack. Which given the remoteness will be expensive.

For the first couple years the place will look like a commie commune. But once the hard stuff is out of the way we can ease up.

If you want to be neet status cryto farmer just buy a bunker with a water pump like Bunker Bro.

If you want to build a community your going to have to put in the work.

Oh, I don't really give a crap. Just give the people what they want. The sous chef does all the real work anyway.

ITT: Things that will never happen and LARPing