Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=duG-o9R29Cg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Which white guy did he replace?

fucking nazi

Because I would actually vote for President Camacho

the black guy was a good president
the women were making a mockery of a classic

proof that Sup Forums hates women because they fear empowered females.

What a guy

>Pass me a beer

Who's the guy on the left? Also, Ghostbusters wasn't propaganda, it was the writers virtue signalling that 'women can be ghostbusters too!' and because they, like everyone else who thinks this way, are hacks, the movie was garbage.

Because racists are low IQ. You know what to do.

Idiocracy came out before the current SJW climate of fear. That's it, that's the only reason.

fucking faggot

>This guy has never watched Idiocracy.

Should I? It seems like a shitty film.

Pretty much this

It hits a little too close to home for me, especially in context to today, but it's a good watch.

It seems like a shitty film and it is the kind of shitty film you'd see on cable TV on some random saturday afternoon, but it's also chillingly prophetic social commentary.

In the time since I've watched it, I've watched it slowly become reality.

Unironically a better prez than what we've had in the last 5 decades or so.

yes. and yeah pretty much but it's the message

So what Caucasian did he replace exactly?

Nah, I hate women because Im gay. Try again

>when society dumbs down it elects niggers
definitely not social justice propaganda

Mike Judge

That should be all you need to know.

This.

Sage.

The issue with this movie is that no one asked for a reboot of Ghostbusters at all. It was doomed to be hated regardless of the cast. The original doesn't hold up well at all.

The fact that the ladies in the cast were so thin-skinned that they angrily lashed out at critics and average people on the internet made it into a big deal.

Not a bad ploy either, I'm sure it got a few more butts in the seats, but yeah no pass.

Melissa McCarthy was actually funny in some other movies, when she started grandstanding and calling people "pussies" for not wanting to see it, my mind was made.

its alright as long as you dont take it as the gospel like a lot of retards do.

This garbage is everywhere and I can't tell if it's a false flag or not. Should I be spreading this so that when IQ tests are mandatory for voting niggers and women won't affect the country anymore?

>I can't tell if it's a false flag or not
excellent

Dude what do you think kek

Help spread if possible. It seems to work pretty well so far.

Phillip k dock wrote the short story "March of the morons". Movie is based loosely on that. But instead of trying to help all the futuretards, they just load em up on rocketships to nowhere.

*Phillip K Dick*

Inb4 phone poster

>one identifies as Dwayne Elizondo Mt Dew Herbert Camacho in purposeful mockery or current events
>the others unironically identify as strong women

Because a black man will actually be president

sounds like it sinpired wall-e as well.

Niggers have a low IQ. If affirmative action didn't exit, colleges would consist only of whites, eastern Asians, and Ashkenazi Jews.

Niggers are not human.

>shut up
>shut up
>sit yo monkey asses down

One was funny, the other was not.

Leftist humor is straight cringe.

Terry crews is a gift from God. He's like a cool Samuel l Jackson.

Only in a world where all americans are retarded do they have a black president

oh wait

>hol' up
>hol' up
>hol' up
>hol' up

youtube.com/watch?v=duG-o9R29Cg

Explains Obama I guess.

The very premise of Idiocracy is eugenics and this is also why the left has hated it for years.