If we're gonna save Japan by fixing the ever falling birthrate...

If we're gonna save Japan by fixing the ever falling birthrate. We should consider immigrating more foreigners into the country, but do so selectively. We should NOT be cuckolded like western countries and import muslim rapefugee men. We should instead import educated beautiful white women into the country. There are plenty of western women who are really into Japanese culture and entertainment, so it would not be a problem at all in finding women who would want to relinquish their native citizenship for a permanent Japanese citizenship. Do you agree with this 日本人 of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zaNh5slZ83Y&t=328s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah fuck off its our pussy.

Why would you tarnish the Yamato race with disgusting subhuman wh*Te genes?

bring white girls here so western country has more room for brown people

Better than blacks and arabs. Of course I want white women to be with whites only, but if they must race-mix, then better with the asians than with shitskins.

Promise me jap-user. If the civilized world falls to blacks and arabs.... you will revenge us and when you take to the stars you will erect monuments to the white west.

Ok, here is your bog standard white woman these days, enjoy!

Hiro stop shitposting.

What Japan truely needs is Chinese immigration.

you need to fix your backwards culture first

those girls clearly want brown muslim cock, they would not want to go to japan

How about you build your robots and we just keep you safe from those missiles okay? Why dont you get with your native women?

STOP
CHINESE IS THE WORST

build fuckloads of nurseries. That was the very thing that started to move polish birthrates back on tracks a bit. Even giving free money for having kids didn't work but building fucking nurseries would do it.

Western chicks fawn over Koreans japbro, and they're the kind of weebs you never want to mate with

stop being jealous america
we have plenty of hard working chinese citizens already

>hey guys I found the T*rk poster

request code for bottom left and right.

White women exist only to consume and destroy. They age fast too. You have been warned.

>import educated beautiful white women
This, is how you get

>be cuckolded like western countries
this

Feminism will ultra-cuck nips. Dumb english teacher.

Bottom left corner of both covers, it's right there dude.

>If we're gonna save Japan by fixing the ever falling birthrate.

You're already over-populated you goose.

you want them? you can have them. I'm hoping to replace them with artificial gestation within my lifetime. white women are the source of a majority of issues in the western world.

just get some chink girls

>If we're gonna save Japan by fixing the ever falling birthrate. We should consider immigrating more foreigners into the country,

You can't save Japan by replacing the Japanese with foreigners.

>We should instead import educated beautiful white women into the country.

This won't solve anything. The majority of you are herbivore males who can't even approach your own women for fear of rejection.
How the fuck are you going to handle more openly confident White women who demand at least equally confident, sexually aggressive, and passionate men for partners?

That's about the dumbest shit I've ever seen, I assume you're a pathetic receptacle of rejection from the white women you so covet,

posts like this are how you know all japanese flags are proxyfags.

You'd be surprised how aggressive some of the bar goers here are.

How many people do they need on that fucking island?

Yes, but you said you wanted beautiful and educated women. Not bar skanks.

oh you are right. thanks

why do white people love brown people so much?

Do your women vote?
Would they vote for this initiative?

This is your problem because you lost to Amerika

yes desu please take our women who are into Japanese culture

The majority of us don't. Stop falling for that meme.

back to

Merchants with big noses spend some money to advertise and propagandize encouragement to let in many immigrants so they can get more money in their pockets.

just hand free citizenship to white female tourists
easy peasy, lot of white girls come here

Dont do anything dont let anyone in. Wait for the old poeple to die off. House prices will fall, employment will go up. Poeple will breed again. Its natural balance. Letting in 3rd worlders for the sake of population growth is retarded. These immigrants can afford high rents because four or five familys will share one house.

there's a difference between 3rd world terrorists and 1st world white qt semen demons m8

>wanting white weebs are mothers of your children
Ishygddt

why do you think the falling birthrates are linked to your women anyway? are you sure you shouldn't just fix your working conditions?

Even if white women come here, the Japanese men are too shy, stupid and socially inept to do anything about it.

It's alright famalam, i'm already spreading my white seed here.

american women thought your dick was too small there chap?

>That nose.
Yes, Import the Jews. Japan is there ancestral home land after all.

No, they just get rejected by every white man here and have to beg and scrape for a local to pork them. It'd be depressing if it weren't so funny to see roasties put in their place.

Yes. Japan needs a good bleaching. I will sell you my sisters, aunts, mother, and cousins. I fantasize every night about my sister getting the big Japanese cock.

Yeah. Japanese and Korean men are good at starving women of attention. Regardless of race, this makes women thirsty, because all they want is Dick and Attention.

Australian women are slags. My cock fu is better than your cock fu.

Isn't that the chick who married a Japanese guy?

Cant recall her name

It is foreigners like you that are ruining Japan. Japanese men did a good job of keeping women begging for dick by starving them of attention. When foreigners like you come in it undoes decades of progress that the herbivore men have made in starving women of dick.

Shouldn't you want high IQ white men? White women won't fuck Asian men here in America, even though they are the richest demographic (besides jews). What's going to incentivize them to move to a nation full of men they don't find attractive, especially when wages in Asia are less than in the west? At least white men LIKE Asian women, and will produce children with them. Plus, those hapa kids will be like gods in Asia, unlike the beta pussies they are compared to whites here in America.

>Japan brings in single white women
>Suddenly swamped with their halfling babies

kek

elliot, please leave
we all know white male/asian female pairings produce school shooters

Her name is Grace. She is Texan in tokyo. It kinda reminds me of Sakura wars where a Cowgirl from texas really wanted the big Japanese cock.

That is Chink genetics coming through. There is a big difference between Jap/White hapas and Chink/White hapas.

You're making a grave error. Pinch your peehole and think. Modern white women are a fucking disease. The moment you let those horrid bitches in they'll start breaking everything you hold sacred.

kys David-san
>in all fields

I agree, we should be letting in MORE muslim men! They should be able to take care of our white women while we huddle over a computer screen to jerk off to BLACKED.com.

>African Queen
More like fucking screeching sheboon.

what the fuck is wrong with white people

Those look like niggers. Halfling Jap babies usually look White or Asian. I'm shocked at how Japanese Mia Bangg looks in her jap vid. Those javs did a good job at making Huwite meat look like Jap meat.

I think their birthrate has been on the rise for a few years now at least so they (you) seem to be tackling the problem on their own.

However if you want to introduce some "smart & sexy" visa program, go right ahead

No, we just need to kill them all and mass produce sex bots and artificial wombs.

You're just jealous because youre an overweight burger that can't afford to come here because you make minimum wage and are probably addicted to smoking pot.

Secretly we all hate them, but it's trendy to pretend that you're a tolerant, progressive person who hates all racism and wants to help poor brown people
If you openly say that you're tired of the way brown people seem to fuck everything up and cause crime on a different level from other races, even though it's a fact, you'll be labeled as a horrible person, so people lie instead.

Some people lie so well they start believing it themselves

why are white men obsessed with cuckolding? it doesn't matter what race it is, they just can't get enough about talking about it.

it's the educated white man's fetish

Hey yuki, save some yellow puss for your white brothers huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=zaNh5slZ83Y&t=328s

i completely agree

>Rolling
0 is you pick

good idea

>save a nation by race mixing
by that logic americans are saved.

How is fucking Japanese girls considered cuckolding?

your comment reeked of cuckoldry talk
>i'm already spreading my white seed here.
go shitpost in a blacked thread

holy fuck they are all hot. I need sauce

California Gold is nice

how many school shooters

Could you also put the OP in there? Like that we are rolling to save Japan

I think you're confused mate

The birth rate is rising though.

1 is already too many m8 ;^)

obviously you can't see it, you think it's normal to say things like white seed.

>t. politically correct lefty

>tfw every single JAV with a hot white chick is always some bait and switch

only one I've saved is that one gemma gravure video where she gets her tits out

>the second you start seriously importing immigrants the multikult won't turn you into a brown sea

You're supposed to naturally have your population rise and fall. A constantly increasing population is cancer, especially when resources needed to bring them up to a given standard of living are woefully short of supply.

You'd be better off engineering a dozen plagues, releasing them in northern Africa, and riding out the results.

SAUCE NOW!

Get!

the white man just can't get enough of thinking about cuckolding

I cant imagine a white woman being attracted to a japanese male. They would spend one week in japan and then return home after not seeing a single attractive male.

Since when was Sup Forums full of niggers?

Just import more Koreans and Malaysians. There I solve your shitty birthrate issue.

t. fat negroid shitposting from Okinawa base

>being a cuckold is part of right wing ideology
lmao

japans birth rates wont seem like a problem when automation makes all the redundant fucking zombies into marauders.
birth rate is a spook.

Not really, I have been to Japan 2x and I will tell you that you are not the kind of foreigner Japan needs.

if u want to save japan send us asian qts for our betas to impregnate, and when their neetness prevents them from being able to afford to provide for the kid or the qt, let those sluts return to your shitty nuke island where your kissless japanese faggot "men" can raise those children with their nintendo job money

exactly, if an english teacher is only there as a sexpat, he's not citizenship material. he's in the same league as a sexpat traveling to thailand to fuck underage ladyboys

An aggressive jap is someone who spergs out and attempts rape

I am a right wing cuckhold. I do get pissed when Beaners, Niggers, Jews, or Slavs fuck my wimminz but I don't mind if mongols like the Japs or Finns do

Slavery?