Anyone else here think mestizos are ok if they assimilate? eventually they will become white like the italians did

anyone else here think mestizos are ok if they assimilate? eventually they will become white like the italians did.

>hmm girl bottom right ..
delete this now!!

You mean Hispanics?
Sure, they're a part of Western culture, so why not, that is, unless you don't consider the Spanish as Western.

He said metizo nigga, get with the program

>eventually they will become white like the italians did.
they have injun blood, not as violent as blacks but injuns are violent.

I'm fine with them... well the women anyways.

Im mestizo, and these "mestizos" are way too brown

>like Italians did
Modern Italians are not White. Wogs are shitskin mongrels
They have injun blood on top of the negro blood and jewish blood thru their Spanish side

Everyone is okay if they assimilate.

>they will become white like the italians did

except they dont assimilate so forget about it. any trump supporting mestizo just wants to have an easier time finding a job and some are tired of ms13 shitting up the neighborhoods
t. spic

This. These triplet mestizos are also a 7/10, maybe an 8 and thats because theyre triplets

>jewish blood thru their Spanish side
>tfw when the child of Mexican Jews

Gas me, famalam

No you fucking spic.

Fuck off Pablo

I just hate chicano culture.

Nope.
Zero loyalty to society at all
t. country with 70% tax evasiob

shill thread sage

No

Me in the back.

This place is racist as fuck. Sad. Probably a shill op to make conservatives look like fucking morons

Reminder that real Trump supporters are good people, just like Trump who is the farthest thing from a racist. It's antifa that are the real Nazis
You fucking shills

Holy shit they are very brown.

Anybody is okay if they assimilate completely

Too bad most don't

> SAGE, saying the Roman Empire was established by shit skins

We all know Mexicans aren't the same as Italians, you must feel so smart though for pointing that out, you racist dumb ass
Go back to r/communism, shill