What is Sup Forumss honest opinion on abortion?

what is Sup Forumss honest opinion on abortion?

I don't think anyone who finds it morally permissible to kill their own offspring should reproduce.

Problem solves itself.

Doesn't matter if they're human (they're not, but let's play pretend), it comes down to whether or not a person's body belongs to them and them alone.

It's the same as drugs, prohibition will only create more suffering

Groups that have a lot of abortions have seriously decreased their own birth rates. See niggers. So I support it, except for white people.

kek.

No moral opinion but it's probably slightly dysgenic because smarter people are more likely to get one.

Not MUCH, mind, but (((they))) will take whatever they can get.

Good way to reduce the population of leftists and niggers.

depends

It is a necessary evil.

People shouldn't kill other human beings because they made bad choices and were irresponsible.

Mandatory for any woman who is unmarried and not planning on marrying the father.

Illegal for a married woman who has fewer than two children, with the usual exceptions

There is massive moral hazard with it. If abortions are very easy to get, it encourages unsafe sex, and then when poor people become diseased and pregnant, they expect me to front the bill with my taxes. Hence why I am against it

>He says on the board that advocates genocide on an hourly basis

gah FPBP strikes again, also checked

what if get your fetus tested and it has super down syndrome

in the olden times you'd toss the kid to the wolves, but that isn't really permissible these days.

fine with it before the age of 3

It should be banned for Caucasians and legal for everyone else.

No, EVERYBODY should just be having kids like there's no tomorrow. It will be fine, it's perfectly natural for a population to just continually grow forever, resources will last. It will be fine. Who needs abortion? It's just fetus murder, it's evil. More kids. More population growth.

You can also abort for things like down syndrome.

It should be illegal to murder a child in the womb unless the mother's life is in danger.

BRAAAAP

Then you kys because your kid is fucking retarded.

It's the closest we will get to actual eugenics. I'm for it.

And what if you're raped in ur boipussy?

We should abort liberals post birth.

I don't trust anyone that is a proponent of it but it was determined to be a legal practice. What isn't legal is making everyone pay for it through Planned Parenthood.
If they want to kill babies so damn much they should pay for it themselves, contact a charity, or beg on the street like the disgusting slags they are. Leave my tax dollars out of it.

If you support abortion you should have no qualms with donating, or flat out paying for someone else to have their baby killed.

im not a roastie and i dont care

It is the greatest kindness. Every aborted fetus will never know the banality of life or the terror of death.