White guy here, Only attracted to mexican women, is this acceptable race mixing...

White guy here, Only attracted to mexican women, is this acceptable race mixing? Mexicans at least have good work ethic and arent cucked in their own country by anyone, also lots of mexicans are Jew concious

Whites don't race mix. You are not White

I mean who wouldnt want to breed with this?

>Mexicans at least have good work ethic and arent cucked in their own country by anyone, also lots of mexicans are Jew concious
>White guy here
hmmmm

You do realize they turn into goblins after having children right?

shes already balding look at that part, but hey if thats your thing go with it i say.

You're from Russia, you aren't white either.

You are Asian from the steppe.

They don't age too well desu

get some!

true that, but i must admit i have a thing for the wolfy looking ones

There is only a 56 percent chance you are actually white.

yes lol a lot of the mexicans I know through work are catholic and they say the jews are satanic

you know there are other hispanics that are also better looking right, not just mexican spics

Some of the white ones are ok. Avoid mestizos

People who have legacy worth preserving. Not (you)

now thats what im talking about

Pic seems to have high % of native blood. If you´re aiming for those, look at southern mexico, nicaragua, guatemala, and so.
I´m not into it and most of´em go REALLY fat at their 20s but if it makes you happy go for it.

That's just a meme/myth, invented by japanese worshipers;"every woman that's not japanese, don't age too well"

yes it is perfectly acceptable. in fact i think white males should ditch feminazi cucked white whores and instead start breeding with redpilled chicas.

Mine didn't.

thanks for the tip. My thing is I dated a chubby mexican girl as my most early gf and she imprinted on me a fetishistic desire for them

Black don't crack boi.

Depends on how light her skin is. I went to a catholic high school with a relatively high amount of hispanics, and whenever one of their women was with a guy, he was white. I think they can't resist the aryan.

my dad is Mexican, 68 years old. refuses to pay illegals to mow his lawn. also he came here legally in the late 70's and is a chemical engineer. the concrete you drive on everyday, was likely made at one of the numerous cement plants in the US he's built as a plant manager.

i like all brown women, mestizas, mulattas, italians, jungle asians, you name it.

Don't. Blood and Race purity > everything else

>tfw dating adopted Mayan chick
I mean.. she makes more than I do. She's a radiologist making some 50k a year. I am a physics grad making barely 30k a year being a TA.

She looks under age mang.

I was banging pic related and she had 2 kids already.

of course not but im a blend of european genes, predominately irish and english so not aryan

No, Beaners are the worst race by far.

I wouldn't be born.

German/British + Mexican > Spanish/Portuguese + Mexican

if you start off with "white guy here", i'm assuming you are either spic or nig

egghhhhh

This

>T. Albanian-Greek dating russian girl from donbass

It's better than having no children

>worst race by far

FUCK OFF you fucking faggot. Why are you asking people this? How fucking insecure are you?

looks like a dude

lol fair enough, but alas its true my last name is quinn

>insecure

How about bored

So-called "Mexican-Americans" who descend from illegals are usually pretty ugly, dude. At least find an actual qt in Mexico.

lol you larpers are always the first to betray your race given the opportunity

shitskin subhuman involved with a rootless blood traitor*

my college roomate and best friend just had a baby with one of the whitest meicans ive seen irl. enrique iglesias tier.

hes a huge germanic fellow. taller than basically everyone, with green eyes and blonde hair. the baby is a little shitskin. black hair and dark brown/blackish eyes. his bloodline got completely blacked. hes a cnn viewer, total normie and good goy, so he probably doesnt even think about it, but this is your future just so you know

oy vey my russian rayce

>racemixing propaganda thread

This is what real Mexican women look like.

hmm.... will consider upon the weight of this.

Yeah, my ex told me that it was me.

>t.Holol with a proxy

Sorry man but im a bektashi with noble descent

gat daym

I'm already a dirty greasy spic, so I guess it wouldn't be bad to find a pretty Mexican chick. Is white Hispanics copulating with this racemixing?

Mexicans are subhuman mongrels of Spaniard and native blood. If you want a spic looking girl, get a good Spanish woman.

more?

Yeah

t. subhuman Turco-Analbanian that thinks he's White
J haplogroup not even once

Castizo whites can be acceptable. Sure as fuck better not be mixing with sinoloans or Oaxacans tho
>t. gringo with the tacofever

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you are right yes, I just have a fetish for these brown bitches :(

as long as you keep it in texas or california, i'm good

it would be good for your children too, as those states will be mostly mixed and they will fit in. i honestly don't mind mexicans so long as they stick to the southwest. now when they start moving to new england, i have issues because they don't have a history there. but if texas or california were to be 100% mestizo, wouldn't care one bit, it was their land to begin with.

my man

>a lot of the mexicans I know through work
I think you mean your family, Carlos.

Unless he's western Russian but I agree western europe >>>>>>>>>>>> eastern europeans

Just be ready to know by name all her 60 family members and when you see her fat disgusting mother, know she'll be like that in three years after her second kid. At least one of the kids might be yours.

Go away Jeb!

>Racemixng
>Acceptable
14/76 can't come soon enough

same

>56%
>fails to realize hes not white wew

V4 > > Westen Europe > European Russia > Balkans >>>>>>>>>>> PIGS

virginia is really the only important state we must preserve, as well as west virginia, that was part of washington's original virginia

i say give fairfax county to maryland, fuse VA with WV, deport hampton niggers to baltimore, and we will be free again

we get rid of fairfax, blacks and add WV, and VA will be 75% GOP or greater. most important we preserve the founding stock of this nation, present in great amounts in rural VA

Why the fuck would those slavs be superior to western europe, it's western europe > czechia > russian europe > other slavs > balkans

If they're white. Liberals consider them white. I think you can tell how high the "white" percentage is, just by looking. If they're Aztec/Mayan/Incan, they're going to be brown, short, and chubby looking. Islander/Pygmy-esque.

If they have more French/Spanish blood, they'll look more white, be taller, more attractive, and smarter. The funniest thing is those short little ugly shits think they're equal to the tall and beautiful ones. They don't realize despite their huge libido and sex drive to fuck similar shaped people, no one higher up on the food chain wants them. They'll inbreed eventually and die out. The taller and more evolved mexicans will breed in with whites and become more white. So this whole "browning" of America will only happen if we breed down with blacks.

>would those slavs be superior to western europe
Homogenous society, lynching mobs and open racism, Hans Pedro

Balkanniggers & Italy>rest of "europe"

>cartel left a scar on her cheek
>zit tit
>jailbait features

false. the nonwhite ones are r selected and have more babies than the k selected whites.

>implying that can't be fixed
I'm still much happier to be French even in the current state than ever being Polish or something

Why must Mexican women be so fucking hot.

No, it's not acceptable, and you should be deported.

>White woman here, Only attracted to Muslim men, is this acceptable race mixing? Muslims at least have good work ethic and arent cucked in their own country by anyone, also lots of Muslims are Jew concious

this, you can marry into another group all you want, but you have to go live in their homeland with them.

How's that good work ethic working for their country, dipshit?

When the tables turn like that, I do realize that race mixing is not an option.

slippery bread

i think people want to have it both ways, be a mixed race country with white western values. i just don't see it happening. would be nice if those who love mestizos sought citizenship in mexico, nicaragua, or any other predominantly mestizo nation but of course that's never going to happen.

I know that feel

>The nonwhites are selected
By who? I said by other nonwhites, which is true. You don't see any white people fucking ugly, short and fat brown people. Never. Not even in the states neighboring Mexico. Not even white-looking Mexicans fuck with those ugly potato creatures.

It's only acceptable if he kills her for being sexy before having children. Not after.

Bruh, she's like 80% Spanish.

It is acceptable if you want to lose your White status and intend to obtain honorary Mexican.

Also I'm here to inform you that your White status has been revoked. REVOKED

YOu are a faggot with low self-esteem now kill-yourself FAGGIT

>White guy here

Sure you are, Schmuely.

Only way to reclaim our colonial empires is to breed with the natives

The only problem with them is that the second you stick a ring on their finger they expand into heffalumps.

no war and gunboat diplomacy is

along with gunboat diplomancy we need to establish ourselves in their society by breeding with their women.

perhaps you should move to mexico and get started then

"Oh, user..."