TEAR. IT. DOWN

TEAR. IT. DOWN
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=iFSW0id36FA

when do we start attacking MLK statues for him not supporting trans and gay rights?

My post number+2000 decides

I mean last 2 digits. 2069, huh?

It'd almost be worth these dickless pieces of shit doing this, just so I could catch them.

never thought I'd see the Cultural Revolution happening in the USA.
Do any of you people realize how absolutely fucked you are right now?

A certain Lenin statue is being defaced as I post this.

>Cultural Revolution
LOL some little faggots attacking a defenseless statue is the furthest thing from one.

No we shouldn't deface the monuments of a proud African American man
Honestly gay whites are way more privileged than any POC, if POC culture is incompatible with LGBTs then LGBTs need to learn when to step the fuck off

I've seen this kinda shit happen enough times in history books and documentaries to know just how fucked we are if this keeps on.

>A certain Lenin statue is being defaced as I post this.
yea but thats why the statue is there user. Everyone has always defaced it :P

Don't trust people who don't post with their country flag. Sage in all fields.

We are actually praying for a civil war just for the chance to erase these maggots from our nation.

>No we shouldn't deface the monuments of a proud African American man
We get the brainwashed commies and antifa people to do it, their easy to manipulate.

heard that.

Get with the times oldfag we're the new Sup Forumsacks

it's true we need to tear it down. CC was a jew that jewed out to the spaniard for gold

(((You)))

>prides himself as a newfag

you think sand niggers will embrace communism? lol

oh look it't antifa fag who can't accept history that CC was a jew that worked for the spaniard and caused the slave trade

of course, they are an enlightened people
all intellectuals eventually embrace communism

(((You)))

all intellectuals...you mean the one you first kill to put in communism? Are you going to kill people with glasses again?

When do the protests begin for all the stuff named after Hillary's favorite Grand Kleagle in West Virginia?

Look at your entire culture and what's happening.
All of this SJW faggot tranny crap has emerged from the US and now they're tearing down your historical monuments and media openly supports this and demonizes the sane opposition.
I'd say this is pretty damn close to a cultural revolution.
Let it go a bit further and they're going to start changing the history books for being offensive and schools are going to be 100% on board with that shit.

>LOL some little faggots attacking a defenseless statue is the furthest thing from one.
....that's where it starts, user

weimar republic. people say we need to learn history to not repeat it..but they continue to repeat it

lol antifa would probably help you out on that

>people say we need to learn history to not repeat it..but they continue to repeat it

And yet you advocate the tearing down of statues.

American liberals will soon bow before their Asian gods.

Why just the stuff named after her? Shouldn't they just execute her for supporting a White Supremacist?