Is the world overpopulated? Can we actually support 10 billion people and give them a decent life...

Is the world overpopulated? Can we actually support 10 billion people and give them a decent life? Or are poos and niggers just breeding pure misery?

Why ask such a backward question? Can 10 million niggers support themselves?

Why would "we" have to support them?

There's only one way.

The world has been overpopulated for a decades now
All it takes is of bad crop yield in two nations and africa is wiped out minus the despots

It's worse than that, there's a fix amount of soul available, overpopulation spreads the soul too thin and we revert back to being beasts.

>trust me goy the niggers will stop having a gorillion babies each in 2100

I just need absolute evidence that this population size isn't working out so I can BTFO anyone who claims it isn't.

As a scientist, your mindset deserves genocide. You're on par with the elementary school children I grew up with.

>Is the world overpopulated?
There are too many niggers. The solution is to stop sending aid to africa.

It takes more to create a decent life than food, shelter, and political stability. Can we feed and shelter 10 billion people? Probably, if we wanted to, and were willing to make a lot of sacrifices to do it. Can we make 10 billion people dignified members of a fair and caring global society? Fuck no.

Send aids, not aid.

Who is "we?" Is it you? Or is the 10 whatevers?

No politician ever seems to blame overpopulation for the woes of workers. The fact is, labor can not win any conflicts with business, because historically labor's primary power was the scarcity of labor. This is the theory behind labor unions. Restrict the labor pool for better negotiating. Now management has unlimited 'scabs' from around the world to choose from.

Note that the modern world and the demise of serfdom only happened because of the Black Death and the shortage of labor giving rise to a wage system. We're headed back to feudalism, no doubt about it.

Over 65% of the world's population is soulless NPCs. Manifests as personality disorders. Look at the timeline. Boomer scum.

Then why to the anti-slave people labor union people always want to devalue the price of labor by dragging in basically plantation slaves?

Are they really so dumb that they should be exploited?

They have the souls of animals in human bodies, not higher selves. Minion incarnations.

>implying my #prayforparis and #savedarfur tweets aren't doing enough

>THE SPACE OF AIDS
>THE SPACE OF AIDS

>All it takes is of bad crop yield in two nations and africa is wiped out minus the despots

Total bullshit. Zimbabwe has famine because what they did to the white farmers, while the neighboring Zambia has a major surplus it is exporting, because their government hasn't went after the farmers.

Right now there is plenty of food for 7 billion and certainly enough for 10 billion by the time we get there.

The 3rd world is the issue. Developed nations have an underpopulation issue.

A lot of people on the left do contradict themselves.

-"the West is greedy and consumes too much resources"

*Wants to import hundred of millions of shitskins to an aging and dying west*

Ok? But are there enough resources for everyone to live a decent life? Not just a full one.

It makes one think they ought to be able to use their collective intelligence and education to triage the primary problems in such systems. I think at least the subjects like logic and philosophy exist on that side of the campus with easy answers at entry-level courses.

If not, I guess it's time to revoke tax-free status and start firing incompetents.

10 billion people is nothing compared to all the matter and mass of Earth.

Even a trillion human beings is insignificant to this world. Plant life just barely covers the surface of Earth's continents.

We will never run out of space on Earth.

It's not the space that lacks, it's the resources to feed people

or do you want to remove entire ecosystems to feed niggers?

This, lots of countries in europe have TERRIBLE fertility rates and lack of growth in developed countries is a major problem, especially considering africans and indians won't stop fucking and having children. At least countries like China and Japan have taken steps to stop their population growth and lower their population. The Population of europe has barely changed at all over the last 50 years.

Overpopulation is a hoax spread by Malthusian liberals that would like to see everyone except themselves wiped off the face of the earth.

they say helping nig nogs improves the worlds GDP
technically... but if you give every homeless man 1 dollar, that also increases it