Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg
youtube.com/watch?v=Dw1nUlHZHpY
youtube.com/watch?v=lB1Cl4pRlOc
youtube.com/watch?v=SrW0-Xzz9P4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"WORLD STAR"

Clear leather.

I wouldn't be in class with a million fucking niggers, so I don't know how that would work

>close your eyes and listen

Why do niggers group in every fight they're in?

They look like they're the same age.

There's not telling if that guy is a teacher.
Probably a student who had to dress up for a report.

Fucking monkeys man, all of them.

Don't worry, removing statues will solve everything.

Like most primates (including humans), an unblinking stare directly into the eyes is a challenge, a statement that you are a healthy individual and you are challenging the other for their position in the troop.

>putting house niggas in charge of field niggas

Me, my family or anyone I would consider a friend or acquaintance or live near would never be in a classroom with a Negro instructor or other Negros. Since when is Canada Africa, leaf? Toronto doesn't count.

>nog school
>implying even a single person is "learning" or "studying"

oh sweetie

>niggers bothering to go to school

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS AFTER THIS

I have always seen this gif but don't know the sauce.

>this is what school is like in Burgerland

No wonder Americans turn out so dumb.

>You're sitting in class trying to study and you see this
tfw in a class full of niggers

19 year old 9th grader fighting a 24 year old affirmative action hire?

I've wondered the same thing

WORLD STAR

>No wonder Americans turn out so dumb.

Chimp sounds and about 5 niggers wailing on that poor girl is the answer.

This is why blacks are rarely successful.

This is a classroom full of niggers tho

i laugh

Very amusing, now what does this have to do with politics?

Oh boy...

One of us

Please tell me you have a source.

I went to a school that was like 35 percent black. I had a black math teacher who was ok at teaching but had a class full of nigs that constantly acted up. There was a kid named artez that was the biggest fuckup in the group and constantly interrupted the class, saying things like "i want to be a drug dealer" whenever the teacher asked in exasperation what he wanted to do with his life. He also made it a habit to say "I'm a man" every time he was condescended to or questioned by the teacher. On the last day of our class the teacher was bitching at artez as usual, and the immortal words came forth "i am a man." The teacher stopped and asked artez "you a man?" She then proceeded to give artez an atomic wedgie for the last four minutes of class until the bell broke for the summer, asking artez over and over as she wegied him if he was a man. I've hated niggers ever since.

criminally underrated post. I have but one (you) to give, my friend

This is the future you chose.

>What do you do?

Start whooping and yelling worldstar.

Why I pay good money to not be in classes with niggers

I'm white and I went to an inner city predominantly black school. I was maybe one of 100 white kids and there were also an equal number of Asians and Hispanics. No fights with teachers or shit just normal kids being morons with each other. There were a shit ton of rap battles and dance battles though...definitely more of that than fights.
>Be me
>First day of sophomore year
>Sitting in class
>One black kid is like "bitch you think you got skills"
>I'm all like here we go
>Other dude is like psh stfu ya breaf stank
>Rebuts with yeah nigga I got moves
>Both of them get up and get face to face
> Both start to B boy dance
>Another black kid plays some grandmaster flash
>Kid who started it lost.

also alot of roasts, basketball tournaments (not kidding)

This literally happens once a week in your typical inner city, black majority school. But remember, we're all equal!

No one wants to teach at a black school, especially black teachers.

Africans are how they are and no matter how much money we waste on them they will never amount to anything of worth. Too bad a large percentage of our population would rather see our nation be destroyed then admit that simple fact.

Niggers, Americans, same thing at this point.

The only solution to this is more immigration to teach those ebil white people
give them more money aswell

>What do you do?

Eh, I don't know. I'd never be a public school teacher instructing niglets.

>School cop

Sounds retarded. Stopped reading there.

but first bomb their countries and get them to hate america before you bring them here

>t.wigger that went to a school with 2 niggers
I went to a majority nigger school and it was hell . Constant fights, gangs, drugs, etc.. Good thing I was taking AP classes so I didn't have to really deal with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=vB4vQrh1Ejg

Unfortunately I do not. Just experience with the American pavement ape.

bump

This video needs more "Niggers" comments.

He's not meming, black schools often have school cops and metal detectors.

t. went to a shitskin school

No such thing as "affirmative action" teachers in all black schools. No one wants to do it so there's no competition.

lets play count the degeneracy!

>replying to memeflag cowards
lol anyone who hides his flag on a furry forum deserves no reply

AYO HOOOOOOOOOL UP

Maybe you went to a shit school district. Pay more taxes you poor bitch.

>when it is clear the challenging beta has lost to the alpha, his fellow betas rush in to save him

I feel so fucking bad for those white/asian kids in American schools being forced to be in those kind of classes.

The SJW want special schools and education for blacks. Give it to them and make sure no white kid has so suffer niggers. Segregation is the only option.

Why is teaching nigs even a job? Should be more like a jail sentence.

They pass laws that require schools to have a certain amount of white people forced into them

xD

Holy shit, I think I've found her father.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dw1nUlHZHpY
What do they allow this nigga to do. Motherfucka must be on the plantation, picking up cotton at this age.

>freezeframe
>record scratch**
AYO HOL UP, that's me

Or maybe you're a nigger apologist wigger. If you really did go to an "inner-city" school your experience would have been different, wigger.

I'd help the teacher by tackling the niglet.

Was there a problem with students fucking in the stairways during classes? That's was major problem at mine.

>in soviet russia
>teacher yells at student

wait, thats how it is everywhere except the US>

even African American men don't want anything to do with their own women too.

I don't blame them.

Why do white kids have to have this fucking shit going on in their classes?

The folly of the north American negro. My fucking god.

If black people want to do this then fine but keep them the fuck out of classrooms.

WE WUZ KANGS

Back in high school when a fight would start after letting both sides get in a few blows everyone would jump in to break it up

I've always wondered what it feels like to be a white kid in a majority black school. Any of you murricans know about this?

I'm happy knowing we'll still have Russians making videos of themselves being retarded when we inevitably genocide all the niggers.

Whitey was rightfully blamed for causing it.

well, that's stupid as well, but at least it doesn't lead to an anti-Utopian society of children despotism

Schools used to be segregated but that was ended for reasons.

Home school my children

do a self-defense

ll niggas gotta respect young adult black men

it's a race thing, black men feel superior and get triggered when they see little black boys acting all nigga and rap and a shit because it makes black people look bad.

Why the fuck do these apes pull their pants up so high when they are on the verge of ""Combat?""

he shouldnt be getting that worked up at a little girl but it is more appropriate for a teacher to yell at a student.

someone would sucker punch you just cus

kek

Mine wasn't that bad. I grew up on an island in South Carolina with a lot of blacks, whites were about 30%. It wasn't bad at all because the principle knew what was up and split the school up into "International Studies," "Health Professions" and "Arts, Communications and Technology." There was complete self-segregation. Latinos went to ACT, Blacks went to health professions and whites went to international studies. It was like going to a 100% white school at that point.

>Stop telling me what my experiences were.

Are these the smart city people I keep hearing about?

niggers gonna nig

It's incredibly loud almost always, niglets get pulled out of class for being particularly disruptive and people proudly talk about how badly they failed the most recent exam. Also stuff you'd expect from anime sometimes happens. Once during chemistry, someone wrapped their hands up in clothe, lit the cloth on fire and uppercutted another kid while yelling "Shroyuken!" Another time, the gym teacher completely lost it because the weight machine pins went missing by the end of class, yet again, so he locked us all in the gym until whoever stole it returned it. The pins were never found.

>Dabbing on the haters

Israel needs these people

You lived on gulla gulla island?
youtube.com/watch?v=lB1Cl4pRlOc

Elon Musk - South African school
> Musk was also viciously bullied in school. His classmates pushed him down a concrete stairwell.
> In one instance, he was beaten so badly that he needed to go to the hospital.

he suplexed dat nigga
>dead af

Get between them if one is done or didn't want to fight.
Otherwise two people mutually fighting of their own volition is on them.

Flim it while yelling "WHUUUUUUUUURRRRRLLLLLL STAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"
>p.s. I'm huwhite

What's wrong with sticking together, isn't that what White Supremacy and Nationalism is supposed to be about?

Dude you don't know how close you are. That shit was filmed in my hometown.

Well, they could do really stupid things to show themselves cool.
You know, their racial sport suggests that the best way to put the ball into the basket is by throwing it like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=SrW0-Xzz9P4
But niggas are too proud and wouldn't use this old fart technique.