Why does Trump try so hard to satisfy the leftist media?

He's never going to satiate their bloody lust for him. Why does he care so much for what people say about him?! Any sane, unbiased person already knows Trump has addressed the situation properly. Trump's pride is his downfall. The media should receive quick, swift blows from Trump, not long winded apologetic crap. Seriously. He's wasting this whole rally on this garbage.

He manipulates them as much as they manipulate him. I just wish he would realize he will never make them love him. No matter what he does.

He likes to role play

Please fuck your mother onichan

Trump only cares about what people say about him. It is his entire being.

>why?
Because he deceived us.

Hillary will never be locked up. The swamp will never be drained.

Trump wants to govern with the media's approval

He literally just called out ANTIFA tonight. Fuck off

Problem is everybody advising President Trump is a libtard Demwit: Ivanka, Kushner, Cohn, Powell, McMaster, Tillerson, etc.

He's fired everyone close to our side except Miller due to media pressure.

He's not /ourguy/ but he's the best we could've gotten in 2016.

>He manipulates them
>le 4D chess meme

Shill thread

SHERIFF JOE IS GONNA BE JUST FINE

As of rn, he's a paper tiger.

shill thread sage

Trump loves good ratings and good press, and he's pissed that he isn't getting either one.

He'd rather spend taxpayer money on a giant safespace than do his job, though. So I can't say I'm surprised.

>pointing out the obvious is progress

He's not trying to gain their support, he's making them double down on their negative coverage so he can use it against them. Look at this rally he's doing.
Either they cover him fairly or they give him material for his future campaign

What? Doesn't seem like he's going any easier on the MSM than he usually does.

he's not going easy on them at all, but no attention to them at all and just speaking on the message of his platform would be better.

he's trying to redpill leftists watching

If I were to take a guess, it's the old mentality "keep your friends close, but your enemies closer", by trying to appease them, they may let their guard down long enough for him to sneak in a big hit, or they keep up the relentless negative coverage, which is by now nothing short of a witch hunt, in order to just show up and say "see? I tried making amends with those guys, yet they have nothing better to do but to keep going on and on.", they provide ammunition for weeks with this behaviour

>Everyone is watching Trump
>Trump calls out media
>media proves his point
>Everyone sees

No ultra-dimensional chess, just Trump being smart.

because he's an egotist.

Trump is a hired actor to recite lines.

SHILL ALERT
SAGE