How dumb do you have to be to give this woman money?

How dumb do you have to be to give this woman money?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/vgbL5
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dumb or horny. Take your pick.

Considering she's quite good at what she's doing when she's not laying low and making a bunch of relationshit videos, I'd say quite intelligent.

There's already a Lauren Southern hate thread in the catalog. Please subvert there.

How dumb did they have to be to give this guy money?

>giving an ugly thot money
>not giving Jess any money
That's kinda gay desu
Also, it's pretty obvious that someone's full of shit when, without us, they'd have no base. Lauren is a joke. I don't think she's ever read a book by serious political theorists apart from maybe Baked Alaska's book (and Anne Coulter of course).

Okay, I admit, I gave her shekels. IDGAF what you think, faggot.

So is she actually jewish or is that just a pol meme? I've never really cared for her or ever watched her videos. She just seems like an attention whore whose getting right wing neets to donate to her cause of 'muh traditional woman'

Inb4 Finn white knight appears in this thread

They are all dumb, pandering thots.

This. She's the absolute best chance for large chunk of younger white women who watch YouTube to become redpilled early.

Pretty dumb. I regret sending so much money to Ron Paul's campaigns but it was a lesson and now I don't donate to any political faggots.

Or rich

Il give her money if she lets me fuck her raw

I regret nothing.

Im fascinated on what happened with. her Im a lefty but I want to know how you guys can tell when someone is pretending to be on your side, vs someone who is not

I duno why, but i like her.

lol all we did was make his family members rich. They kept begging for money even after he quit. Then some of them went on to try selling us Isagenix (pyramid scheme). Ron tried to get shekels by charging for a video channel (and failed).

And we accomplished nothing except for Rand, Massie, and Amash. The whole movement is over.

i can jack off to this

I want to breed Jess

You know, all of these pictures of Jess makes me hate my luck in that we got stuck with the ugly sister. It just goes to show that we need to work on our aesthetics here on the right.

i have her nudes

Oh hi, welcome back!
It's been a while!

I'd give her money if she let me suck her toes

we're working on improving, day by day.
also, about getting the ugly sister, thats the way life goes.

I'm actually a different guy but I will continue to make threads about this thot

You're still shills, not even that much of a fan. Infact I don't really care, but holy fuck you guys keep shilling against her nearly 24/7. One goes down the other goes up.

She's not jewish. See pic and links

webmshare.com/vgbL5
youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

she probably spends it on 50 dollar underwear

>you will never be a hot twitch streamer making money off horny fatguys with more money than sense

She's exquisite.