Anybody here who was a big fan of Game of Thrones but stopped watching because of red pills...

Anybody here who was a big fan of Game of Thrones but stopped watching because of red pills? I was a shitlib when I started watching this show but then I then I learned the ugly of things. I made my peace with actors, directors and all typed of artists being naturally inclined towards liberalism. What about you guys, are you all still watching because damn, despite the blatant marxism that they shoe in, it's been a damn good season.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I stopped watching at like season 3 when everyone of value was killed off. I understand killing popular characters adds a lot of shock and emotional value, but when you keep doing it, it just become hack(y) as fuck.

Also there is much better fantasy out there

Game of thrones is capeshit tier.
red pilled and overall best show is obviously sopranos

Yup.
Rule for living:
Turn off the show.

Yeah I'm still watching but I'm not rooting for dany anymore.

That Jew episode in the first season

>never do business with those people

Don't worry about killing important characters off at this point, everyone is protected by the thickest of plot armor.

I will not watch until they bring back Godking Joffrey

I love game of thrones but soprano's is objectively the best show ever.

it's fantasy, faggot. you can watch it and enjoy it, while not making it a basis of your politics like shitlibs

I mostly just stopped watching because it became shit.

season 1-2 was great.

>Viserion lich dragon confirmed,
>Jon snow will become rhagael's rider confirmed
>Cersei will have miscarriage confirmed

you heard it here first

t. john titor

No show was ever so honest. Maybe The Wire.

Same. Just waiting for this show to end

slide thread sage everywhere
there is a board for stupid tv shows you fucking loser

>everyone of value was killed off.
There's like twenty other principle characters that are still alive. And the killing wasn't for shock value neither. The way I imagine it is that George RR Martin was a deep reader of history and he meshed it with popular fantasy tropes. The realities of medieval society is what made the show worked.

Agreed. I'm still currently watching out of curiosity but the Marxist shit they throw in hurts real bad. It's annoying as hell. I loved seasons 1-4, going as far as 4 only because that's as far as they followed book. The rest after has only been Jewshit.

Ive been with the shits for so long i dont even care anymore soon you wont either. I can still spot faggotry but it doesn't effect me at all im desensitized. I love game of thrones i just disconnect it from reality, like the actors could all be wierdo liberals ifgaf to me thats sansa not whatever the actors name is

Nope because I'm not an insecure fuckwit that needs to have my views validated from a fucking tv show.

I watch it and enjoy it, because I usually have to turn my brain off to enjoy shows, and try not to think of political things. I also pirate it, so I'm not really giving them any money.

I'm getting bored with it because, now that 90% of the cast is dead, the few that remain all have plot armor.

The fact that no one was safe was what made the show interesting for the first 3 or so seasons. Now, Jon Snow has been brought back to life, survived being on his back in the dead center of a cavalry on cavalry charge, singlehandedly fought off 6 gorillion zombies before falling in freezing water and them being pulled out and riding a horse for 4 hours in freezing weather soaking wet without warming up and surviving like it's nothing. Fuck Jon Snow.

It's one of the biggest tv shows ever. My attitude about things changed and the red pills have affected the way I watch the show. Just want to get a feel for how everyone thinks of the show now.

GoT

Season 1,2,3 = kino
Season 4 = Ok, quality of show began dropping with this season
Season 5,6 = boring crap but still some good stuff, quality continues dropping
Season 7 = shit tier with a few hidden gems

The show is dropping in quality and the final season and episode will be shit and left a lot to be desired. At least it's still better than TWD.

Like turn off your brain XD!!!

GoT is a marketing experiment
notice how LoTR mainly attracted men?
notice how 50 shades mainly attracted women?
imagine combining both

>what did i tell you, better hold your dick when you negotiate with these desert fucks
Classic junior
Wire was good but then they concluded that big guys never get caught so war on drugs should end and that was disappointing

Mr loo here is right sopranos is definitely the greatest show of all time.

i hate how GoT is trying to push yet ANOTHER incest story between Jon Snow and Dany

Well i mean it's his story. Hes literally the song of ice and fire and the prince that was promised. The rightful king of the seven kingdoms. Dany was always supposed to mislead the reader. Think of the story being a heroic tale of a hero written after the fact. His feats will be larger than life the same way mythic heros now are writren doing impossible things. The story is literally how Jon Snow defeats the white walkers and becomes king. He's the hero of the dawn. A mythic figure

Last season was used to try and socially program people by cramming in female leaders wherever they could. Don't act like HBO wouldn't do it. All channels did it. Remember madame secretary? Once the election was over it was unnecessary so most of those stronk women were either killed off brutally, poisoned, or backseated while the men were off actually doing the war strategy. Dany excluded because she was actually part of the story. Wonder why we have little cersei, killed sand snakes, imprisoned ellaris, killed queen of thornes, left brienne in constant training not doing shit, and imprisoned Yara? They were cleaning up the social programming bullshit HBO told them to include. They made do with what they had

By no rights or laws should cersei be on the iron throne.

The female shit is still bad with dany only being acceptable of a person when shes with jon, otherwise an annoying bitch, and arya apparently being an irrational serial killer, but they cut off a lot of the feminist leaders in one fell swoop

I'm Stillwater watching just as an obligation to complete. There's only one season left after this one anyway. But yeah, anyone with taste realized it became shit after season 3.

>not Rome
>not Deadwood
granted they were cut short to fund FUCKING GAYME OF THRONES

GOT is lefty AF and gets worse every season. Still, I've watched it this whole time and I'm sticking with it until the end.

I stopped watching when it took half a season for nothing to happen.

Now I don't care at all, just tell me when it's over.

Don't be an idiot. The author started the series years ago. He was a conscientious observer during Vietnam and has always been an outspoken feminist. If anything, this series reignited the feminist shit show.

They have a penchant for casting euro fuggos who can't act for shit. Wish they had made it in Canada or America with more attractive actors overall, even if they couldn't act either. Hate watching ugly people talk.

No, because I can watch things take what I want from it and not get influenced.

>The story is literally how Jon Snow defeats the white walkers and becomes king.
Maybe that's how the shitty filler writers will end it, but GRRM was writing a shaggy dog send-up of the fantasy genre from the beginning. He even named one of the wolves "Shaggydog" as a hint.

It's supposed to end with every viewpoint character dead or broken and the zombies overrunning the Seven Kingdoms. Dany, for instance, never reaches the Seven Kingdoms. Arya never comes back from her training with the Faceless Men. Jon Snow gets Caesar'd for betraying the Night's Watch to help his sister and stays dead.

Nothing that contradicts any of this is in the books.

I stopped watching when the dragon chick didn't show her ass anymore. That is was taking too long for he cross the fucking sea. I was hoping her dragons would just go Dresden on everything in sight. Too much talk in that series. Needed a lot more T&A. Could've done with some hawt Japanese lesbian vampires too.

I look past the sjw propaganda, sometimes I skip certain scenes

I have a friend who skipped the first two seasons. Not even joking,

I liked in the books how the dragon bitch is like "I FREED DA SLAVES! NOW EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE GOOD FOREVER!"

then shit immiediatley starts falling apart because it turns out illiterate toilet scrubbers and literal whores cant run a societey and antagonizing/persecuting anyone for simpky having money and not having been a slave tends to both deincentivise any effort to rebuild and encourages them to activley resist progress.

Then the tv show was like "LOL JK!, YOU CAN JUST BURN ALL THE RICH PEOPLE AND THE ILLITERATE WHORES AND CHAMBER POT SCRUBBERS WILL STEP UP TO LEAD! VIVA LA REVOLUCION! DEATH TO CAPITALISM!"

I haven't watched the newest season, but I did feel a rush of triumph and hope when Cersei blew up the Sept of Baelor. Kind of wish something like would happen to Mecca.

lel this.

This has objectively been the worst season to date. I loved the first few seasons, but the writing has reached tumblr fanfiction levels of cringy.

>says Sopranos is best show ever.

lol. DEADWOOD is the best show ever.

>deadwood

D E A D W O O D

i still watch it, the pozz hasn't been too bad except the strong wymen shit this season. i think the normies like it because they deep down realize a place with only white people in a medieval setting would be better than the world is now, dragon bitch bringing over her mud people threatens this though

I've watched weekly since season 2, and holy shit had the quality gone down since they stopped going off the books. I hope they kill it Yaas queen slay, but it's so unlikely at this point. I hope they throw a curve ball at us somehow

it's gone from a fat white neet to greedy jews making fanfic, of course the quality dropped

The books are redpilled as fuck and I'm convinced George is LARPing as a liberal.so that his series isn't shut down.

You don't have an entire series about Machiavellian political intrigue and power struggles and not know what's up.

Littlefinger is literally a perfect caricature of (((them))), just to name one example.

I just hope George gets the books out before he dies so we can see how it was supposed to end. I hope it's different as a fuck you to the shows ending next year.

I liked how punishing this show was season 1-5. When characters did mistakes they died because of them.

I was just about to quit watching, but decided to give the Sunday's episode a chance. Best episode of the series hands down.

Yeah! Fucking WATER!"

Can someone please explain to me the Game of Thrones is a Neomarxist propaganda claptrap meme?

I am generally speaking disgusted by all media, especially within the last ~5 years, and the blatant Neomarxist propaganda-peddling therein, but Game of Thrones seems to be mostly unscathed in that regard. It's actually the only show (aside from Breaking Bad) that I've been able to sit through so far.

This

I don't mind the show too much, it's pretty much 99% white people (the only black dudes are a pirate, whereas Grey Worm is pretty much the B A S E D Black Man of the show's universe)

Dany is a coalburner but she's also a lunatic

Mostly white masculinity with lot's of politics and aesthetic armor and set design. It's about as good as you can expect from the network that gave us Current Year Man.

You are a dumb easily programmed retard if you stopped liking movies and tv shows because of Sup Forums

season 7 has been an epic shit show

dany burned coal? i knew she fucked darrio, but i thought he was a weird south euro or mid eeast fucker, not a nigger

she is defiantly still a thot though

The show almost completely changed entire plotlines from the books.

For example in the books, Stannis is currently still alive.
But in the show, he burned his daughter alive even though it was completely against his character because "lol he's an old evil white guy."

The show also puts way more emphasis on "Gurllll power." In the books, Dany is portrayed as a moron who fucks up nearly everything, but in the show she's portrayed as a political genius who is going to "break the wheel."

The show hasn't been canon since roughly season 4.

yep dany is a spoiled dumb bitch in the books. they make her a strong wyman for the normies on tv

The blonde dragon girl needs to die.
John snow needs to be a man again.
Tyrion is a targaerian.

dude don't insult southern euros like that, if anything that fucker looked like a mongolian/middle eastern hybrid

I'm waiting for Podrick to fuck the white walkers to death.

They mentioned his magic cock in season 2 or 3, they have to tie up that loose end.

>damn good season
they literally used the term gender neutral in episode 2

Well I agree that the writing has gone to shit since it has deviated from the books, but I chalk that up to the fact that GRRM is a fat fuck who will never finish the books, albeit the improvised writing could be better.

I don't see the Stannis thing as a muh evil huwhitey ploy and I'm usually keen to that stuff, but I'll take your word for it.

Although I still think, despite D&D's best intentions to cast her in a good light, that Dany is a stumbling retard in the show if you only pay attention to her actions. She lucked into political power by virtue of birth and has since been a mediocre strategist with regards to diplomacy and battle, only to be repeatedly bailed out by the dragons she shit out by happenstance.

I can see the muh empowered wymyn theme but for the most part I like to think GoT has stayed relatively unpozzed. Relatively being the key word there.

The Wire was fucking trash

You have garbage taste if you enjoyed it

Also, Sansa gets raped by Ramsay in the show purely for shock value, even though in the books she's still a virgin and 1000 miles away with Littlefinger.
I can go on with hundreds of retarded changes they made.

I stopped watching the show when Jaime and Bronn went on their comic relief adventure in Dorne. That was when the show jumped the shark.

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM

Pretty much this.
The chess scene is what made me drop it.
I just went "Niggers don't talk like this. This is absurd." And that was the last episode I watched.

dude haha we ICE DRAGON now

If you are so insecure in your beliefs, that you think watching a TV show might change them, your beliefs might just be bullshit.

holy shit, trump is it really you??

ps i read the leaks of next season too

She almost married that one black dude, and I'd say Khal Drogo isn't white, the actor is Pacific Islander and the character would be some Mongol type.

i still watch it and i enjoy it for what it is i mean george stopped writing one of his books to campaign for hillary that speaks volumes about the content to begin with.

Im routing for Peter Baelish as he is the only character in the ENTIRE series still playing the game. Dragon queen becomes multicultral queen and there is no reason that Cersei should be queen it makes no sense. The faith militant was far more interesting then anything she has done or will do. Plus they Stanis the one true king is still alive in the books they killed him off for no reason.

Oh well the fights are fun to watch and we get zombie dragon now.

The show has gone down hill but if you look at it from a red pill perspective there's a whole different story from what the retarded normies see.

The 3 main female characters in power at this point, Danaerys, Cersei, and Sansa fuck everything up on a regular basis and get good people killed by their own stupidity. They're colossal thundercunts.

The only time shit actually gets done is when 'lesser' knights like Jorah, Bronn, or the Hound do it. The fairly mundane characters who have been in the shit all along really keep the show turning.

You're going to have a rough Sunday friend. I love you, remember that.

Emilia Clarke has a body I would describe as sad

I read the first book then gave up
Should I give it another try ?
I don't really have any interest in watching the show

It's not the liberal retardation that made Game of Thrones shit, it's the retarded show creators who can't write or direct for shit.
Season 5 was completely retarded and it hasn't become better since.
The cinematography for everything but fight scenes sucks dick. The dialogue sucks dick. There's nothing but shots of people's faces looking confused like it's a Mexican soap opera. People teleporting everything, one episode they're in one continent, next episode they're in a different continent and then back all in the same episode.
Nothing matters in the show anymore outside of the moment. Everything that is brought up is resolved immediately and they move on to the next thing.
Watch the new season and ask yourself this, where are all the shitskin warriors that Dany brought with her and how are they being fed?

The first book is admittedly really slow. It has a lot on character development and drawing you into the universe.
It's a series where not much happens really. It focuses more on atmosphere, character perspectives and world building.

But as it goes on, you gradually start to really identify with certain characters and really want them to survive.
But if the style isn't for you, then it's not for you I guess.

Sage reported.

Come on dude, it's bad fantasy but it's still watchable. I had my moment of frustration too, because I enjoyed the first three books immensely, and the last two with increasing reservations up until Stannis' magic horse army appeared in the far north, because after losing an entire navy he still had enough ships to safely transport a huge cavalry force that was then able to quickly traverse hundreds of miles of terrain that would rip hooves apart in a day, because magic I guess? Martin writes evocative dialogue, that was the magic behind an ordinary series. Now that it's in the hands of schlubs it's painful at times but the dragons look good and mercifully they haven't added their own characters, so the ones left can still get by on existing fondness.

India Us Alliance when?

I watch the show because its entertaining. The propaganda has no power over me.

Besides I've been watching since the show started not stopping now

>In the books, Dany is portrayed as a moron
Not really, she's fairly intelligent, but she's just a young, ignorant girl trying to make sense of the world.

She wasn't raised up in court to be a queen, she was raised in hiding by her brother, who himself was only 8 years old when they were orphaned and in his early teens when they lost their single remaining noble guardian. She was 13 years old when she got married off.

>The first book is admittedly really slow.
It was downright speedy compared to the last book. He's gone from 400 pages covering a year to 1200 pages covering 6 weeks. The next book will be 3000 pages long and cover one afternoon.

This is how I feel as well

Always strikes me as odd when people say they are never gonna watch any movies or tv again because of the Jews propaganda

Liars tell the truth indirectly

>The fact that no one was safe was what made the show interesting for the first 3 or so seasons.

Why would this make the show interesting? Game of Thrones premiered 10 years after the "anyone can die" trope. Shows like 24 did it better (and were more redpilled, too).

I stopped watching GoT because watching a show only for the purpose of criticising it began to feel pointless.

>By no rights or laws should cersei be on the iron throne.

It's called right of conquest. It's also the same reason any Targaryen or Baratheon had any claim to the Iron Throne. Why wouldn't it apply to Cersei, because she's a woman?

Redpill sounds like something a transexual would use in a movie about a computerworld.

I can spot Marxism in media a mile away,
I'm immune to it, so I hardly have an emotional response when I see it now because it's so common.
I still like Game of Thrones even though they have some of that shit in it.
Some of the actors, storyline and production value is great and I love medieval fantasy.
If anything what pisses me off most is Arya Stark the little edgelord goblin trying to act all hardcore and the actress is just a punchable little cunt with no talent.

Is it worse than what they did to Vikings? When they introduced Islam as the religion of peace, it was time for me to never watch again. They had already pushed it with the super-woman Agatha who could fight and kill 10 men in one battle. lulz

This season has been the best since 3 or 4 but every episode has at least one annoying forced virtue signaling moment.

The good thing about propaganda is that when you are redpilled it work the opposite way and feeds your hatred towards the Jewish creators.

It's amazing how you conservatives think you can go your whole life without being exposed to liberal ideas. Guess what? You can't. It's literally impossible.

I stopped watching 3 minutes into tyre 1st episode of season one, when I realized it wasn't Lord of the rings, or Conan the barbarian. The show has been pussy cheese from 180 seconds in. Just go back to sniffing your skid marks, trust me, it's most likely better.
Fucking beast master is better.
Fruits